• Options
    EpicEastendersEpicEastenders Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks! They were swallowed up by the sea of people coming onstage! They were getting pushed off the back edge.

They did a great job, they're naturals.

Mel B leads the best dressed with Nicole Scherzinger and Little Mix at the 2014 MOBO Awards

Nicole Scherzy. :o
  • Options
    felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    I think there was some kind of popular vote and evento though thr girls nominated, they topped it haja... So yea its pretty much the nomination thats keeping them between some bigger awards
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still on the trail. These tweets are still up from Falcons cheerleaders.

Alice @AFC_Alice · Oct 16
    Just found out that we will have a pregame performance with @LittleMix in London...So excited!! 3 days until we depart!! 🇬🇧😄😁🙌 #FalconsCheer

Cayla @AFC_Cayla · Oct 16
    We are performing a pre-game with @LittleMix in 🇬🇧LONDON!!🇬🇧 so pumped!!!!!!! #oneweekaway #falcons

And here's Jade wearing her (knockoff) Falcons jersey.
    https://twitter.com/LittleMix/status/489429284457811968
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if this has been said but this is Biffco's studio:
    https://vine.co/v/ObEnx6gbdiM

They were behind 'Change Your Life'. NOT ANOTHER ONE, I BEG.
  • Options
    itsstephitssteph Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    I don't know if this has been said but this is Biffco's studio:
    https://vine.co/v/ObEnx6gbdiM

They were behind 'Change Your Life'. NOT ANOTHER ONE, I BEG.

They were also behind How Ya Doin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deep breaths, EE. Deep breaths.

I thought HYD was Shaznay Lewis?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    itssteph wrote: »
    They were also behind How Ya Doin

I read that on their Wiki page but if you go to the 'DNA' album credits FutureCut produced that one with Shaznay Lewis (and a bunch of others) writing it like CV said. They aren't even credited as writers so I think it's a mistake!

Lmao CV. Someone get the oxygen mask out please.
  • Options
    itsstephitssteph Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    I read that on their Wiki page but if you go to the 'DNA' album credits FutureCut produced that one with Shaznay Lewis (and a bunch of others) writing it like CV said. They aren't even credited as writers so I think it's a mistake!

Aw well crap.

But they've also legitimately worked on some pretty good songs, so hopefully we won't get another CYL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did the Spice Girls hits didnt he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're right ^

More U2's 'Elevation' and Ellie Goulding's 'Lights' please Biffco!

They are also responsible for most of the Spice Girls singles; 'Viva Forever' and '2 Become 1' are fantastic commercial ballads - something Little Mix have yet to achieve - so hopefully they tap into that. But then again they have gotten some bashings for relying too heavy on the 90's sound, so maybe not :blush:.

Edit: Yeah CV, 'Wannabe', '2 Become 1', 'Mama', 'Spice Up Your Life', 'Viva Forever' and 'Goodbye'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade did say in that red carpet interview the other day there would be something inspiring on the album for the fans.
  • Options
    ShaynaJayShaynaJay Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aaaahhhhh so that's why they are doing the NFL thing, a few NFL teams have routines to Move, so maybe the falcons cheerleaders do too and the girls are just going to be singing live with the cheerleaders doing their thing. Pretty cool, since they usually always perform with the norm backing track......(It might not be Move but another song, but either way it's probably a good thing the cheerleaders are involved, it will temper the hysteria with NFL fans........................well maybe lol.)

*sigh* not releasing till 2015, can they just record a few xmas covers, give us some studio acoustic versions of some Salute songs and boom there ya go for the xmas period sales.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'd still need the backing track seeing as they have no live musicians, and probably because its lousy stadium acoustics...but having the extra dancer/cheerleaders will really help whatever song with some spectacle, methinks. More people went on that forum thread and some were looking forward to LM, so there are people out there willing to be blown away. ha ha

TBH the girls should ignore the local crowd and hopefully they will really be reaching out to the US audience. Please let their bit be televised! And if they do Move please let it be the new arrangement with the awesome ending.
  • Options
    ShaynaJayShaynaJay Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I meant that the standard way the cheerleaders perform is with just the track, not with the artist(s) performing the song live with them.

I do wonder though if the cheerleaders have a specific arrangement of the song that they cater their routine too, but i'm sure they have gone back and forth with team LM so that it all works with whatever song(s). Also I am hoping that with the cheerleaders being involved the girls won't be performing Little Me, they should keep the whole set (however long) uptempo for it's entirety.

edit: however the girls may not even have the cheerleaders to perform with if whoever created this graphic organized the flight too..... https://twitter.com/Neil_Irwin/status/524953495959764992
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geography FAIL. Luckily the teams are here, judging by the cheerleaders trying not to look like rubes.

https://twitter.com/ATLCheerleaders/status/524247160783912960

Looks like there will be 12 cheerleaders, which is the same amount of dancers LM had for the Palladium performance.

Well I have to say, I was exhorting Columbia to think outside the box for promo, and while this seems an unlikely match on the surface, I say keep going. Football in the US is an institution, and a multi generational one at that. Its not just rowdy men, but grandparents and children too who are raised to attend. So if the performance is getting televised please please please back in the States, this could be a good thing.

_ ‏@TopOfTheKop10 Oct 17
    Disgusted that Little Mix are being made to perform at something as diabolically woeful as an Atlanta Falcons game

MICHAEL DONNELLY ‏@mikeldonnelly Oct 17
    @TopOfTheKop10 Row A fix off eBay then, eh? ;-) #RiseUpAndSaluteSalute

_ ‏@TopOfTheKop10 Oct 17
    @mikeldonnelly don't want to actually watch the game, watch them and leave
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Children in Need is Nov. 14 this year. The big attraction is an SClub7 reunion apparently, but do LM usually appear on this now?
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Which award did they present? I'm hoping the MOBO Youtube channel will upload the clip.

VEVO interviewed them. Maybe it will be on the LM channel?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0lJUgWCUAA2AUS.jpg

That's the face she pulls when LM get asked about 1D/Zerrie :D.
  • Options
    DumdedumdumDumdedumdum Posts: 1,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a front page article in the Evening Standard yesterday about the NFL game. It is being used as a test to see if London should have a permanent team so this is a very high profile game.

The girls are good dancers, hopefully they will be at the centre of the cheerleaders, Move and Wings please. And no Mix Men to annoy the male audience like Twickenham.
  • Options
    DumdedumdumDumdedumdum Posts: 1,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Children in Need is Nov. 14 this year. The big attraction is an SClub7 reunion apparently, but do LM usually appear on this now?

They did a mini concert last year a few days before but I don't think they were in the studio the night itself. If S Club and 1D are performing they probably won't have LM, specially as the girls don't have a new song out. They can do Comic Relief in March (though not the charity single!!!).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Move and Wings please.

Move and Nothing Feels Like You. *aint gonna happen*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Wings was performed by the girls almost 2 months before it's release in the UK (T4 OTB) so it's possible. And it would be great to have a mix band (S Club 7), a boyband (1D) and a girlband (LM) on the same night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be great but its only 3 weeks away! Now its down to crunch time for big promotional opportunities. Will they keep doing Salute or finally reveal new music? The plot thickens.

Do you think they'll reveal the title and artwork of the album in Dec. and start preorders without a tracklist to get some holiday sales?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a front page article in the Evening Standard yesterday about the NFL game. It is being used as a test to see if London should have a permanent team so this is a very high profile game.

Is it this article? http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/george-osborne-in-talks-to-bring-american-football-team-to-wembley-stadium-9810536.html

As the saying goes, follow the money. That claim of 3 million UK fans is pretty significant. Certainly if they are a tv audience it would be a higher profile broadcast. Way better than a morning talk show.
  • Options
    TheKnewbiesTheKnewbies Posts: 928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes to Jade's shoes.

A big "Yes" to Jades shoes

A bigger "Yes" to LA's amazeballs dress & body
This discussion has been closed.