Eastenders- time to give the jacksons a happy ending?

124»

Comments

• EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I think Bianca and her family are great. I hope Ricky comes back some day. There's no reason why things shouldn't pick up for her in the new year. I can see her getting regular work at Booty's in time for Tanya's break.

I agree with everything you said and they shouldn't be axed. Liam, Tiffany and Morgan are the next generation in Eastenders and what happens if Charlie ever leaves for good then we will need Liam and especially Tiffany to carry on the Butcher legacy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    She would have never returned.

She should have and it was good she returned. If you ever become Executive producer can't you give Bianca a good storyline and see how things go for a year. I don't want Liam, Tiffany and Morgan to leave.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should have and it was good she returned. If you ever become Executive producer can't you give Bianca a good storyline and see how things go for a year. I don't want Liam, Tiffany and Morgan to leave.

I would axe them, anyway you don't have to worry I will never become EP.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I agree with everything you said and they shouldn't be axed. Liam, Tiffany and Morgan are the next generation in Eastenders and what happens if Charlie ever leaves for good then we will need Liam and especially Tiffany to carry on the Butcher legacy

They are all we have left of Pat too. :)

Not everyone is going to like Bianca but I've loved her since her teens...IMO her friendship with Tiffany was one of the best we've had on the show.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I would axe them, anyway you don't have to worry I will never become EP.

Thank heavens for that :D:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank heavens for that :D:o

:D:D:D
    I wouldnt last long.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are all we have left of Pat too. :)

Not everyone is going to like Bianca but I've loved her since her teens...IMO her friendship with Tiffany was one of the best we've had on the show.

actually come to think of it they are Bianca is Pat's granddaughter and Janie was not Pat's daughter and through Tiffany and Liam Janine is slightly related to Pat. And why would anyone want Liam and Tiffany gone since they are related to Pat the mostly
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :D:D:D
    I wouldnt last long.

You would be known as "Prunella"

Pruning all the weeds! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You would be known as "Prunella"