Xbox one - Fitness

2»

Comments

• simasima Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smcbeath wrote: »
    With insanity I would recommend 3m of room. Running, jumping and ground work. But the tracy Anderson one was all mat work, you might be able to do this one if you can get a good Kinect angle. haven't tried any of the other ones yet. Even though I have moved my sitting room about, I still need to move my coffee table and rug out of the way.

xbox 1 is in bedroom, be hell on if I put it in sitting room and shifted coffee table etc about.

would need to totally rearrange bedroom to get 3m space and then muck up my 5.1 setup and shift pc so wires everywhere.

I'll stick to long walks (9 mile at 5:30am), kettle bells (20 KG & 40 KG) used to use wii when I was loosing weight (may get the wii u fit thing)

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh32/sima_hebb/DSCF2386.jpg

lost 10 stone. would love to give insanity a go and get daft score's when loosing weight I got addicted to exercise and would exercise from 6:30am till 11:30am x 6 days a week. would loose 7 lb somedays till someone said 1 day your body is going to give up totally.
  • smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just overkill. I don't mind exercise once I get into it, but I will never stop eating crap food:)

After setting my new PB today, I rewarded myself with 5 bags of space raiders, x3 beef and x2 pickled onion, a snickers and half a litre of strawberry smootie:D I have a fast motabalisim, spelling, I just like to keep the heart ticking.
  • simasima Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smcbeath wrote: »
    That's just overkill. I don't mind exercise once I get into it, but I will never stop eating crap food:)

After setting my new PB today, I rewarded myself with 5 bags of space raiders, x3 beef and x2 pickled onion, a snickers and half a litre of strawberry smootie:D I have a fast motabalisim, spelling, I just like to keep the heart ticking.

having been obeese (23 stone in a 47" waist) and grasping at me heart 1 day, I don't want to go back to them days & thats what keeps me doing exercise.

probably best I can't use kinnect as I would want to beat me PB etc everyday. got them exercise wristbands (up & fuelband)and was walking 30 mile a week when i started but the apps for them set you goals,targets to beat etc and got to 100 mile a week (when no footy on) I've got 150+ day streaks , etc etc just get up everyday at 5:30 and walk (7 days a week, so long as i got music I can walk & exercise)

I'm not perfect & have a beer and a tab(not many)& have a greggs now and then, & fish & chips & a curry once a week to fatten me up (some fat to burn), otherwise I'd be skin & bones.

but while doing the kettlebells I have a drink i've made of blendered carrots, parsnips,kale,avacado,kiwi etc etc everyday & juice a few watermelons into a drink, eat plenty brockerly etc etc but I do have chips for tea (every night calories to burn in a walk) ;o)))))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what it is about PB, stats etc but god it does feel good when you set a new goal. Yesterday I felt fine and did a workout, only got 113k on insanity. Pretty disappointed by it. Just done todays insanity and set a new PB, 120,400 :D.

I also got an achievement for earning over 1m points. Earned 320g chevos so far, will knock off another 100g tomorrow. I love it when you go into your achievements and you have a little bar at the bottom of each achievement telling you how close you are to completing it. The worst one for fitness looks like, That was my Everest, where you have to jump, climb, squat to the height of Everest, 8,848km, I am just short of half way.

I am away of to sainsburys to reward myself, I got a craving for some cookies:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed yesterday that there was 2 more insanity vids up. Not sure if they were new or if I was being blind before. Tried one of the new ones and I only had about 6 mins left and it crashed me back to the dashboard>:( I really hate it when that happens, even more so than doing the actual workout:D. Anyway I cleared my cache again on the console, will try it again at some point this morning.