Oh how I will laugh when this lot get nicked

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately I live in Wigan, and I have the person who recorded this video on Facebook.

I'm just here to say that not all the youths in Wigan are like this. I may be older than the kids involved but not me, nor anyone I know acted like this when we were at their age.

Also I believe that the girl who jumped over the counter and stole a burger was arrested by the police and mcdonalds being such a large company are prosecuting her.

This is all the information I know.

-M.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GeoBa92 wrote: »

That made me smile :)

Good to know the girl was arrested and is being prosecuted though. I know this sort of thing is an anomaly because most kids are decent kids, but i guess with the media as it is today, the ones who cause the most trouble and shout the loudest are the ones who make the papers.
  • monkeydave68monkeydave68 Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody was physically hurt so I don't see what the big deal is.

what a tool
  • Stever7Stever7 Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Make them serve food in a maximum security prison.
    Or send them to a military boot camp run by ex-armed force personel.
    Absolute discrace...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Wigan Street Mafia? C'mon now. They need to be jailed not solely for their revolting behaviour and incessant stupidity but for conjuring a name so ridiculous as this for themselves.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted double posted when editing
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member

Seriously ? would you feel that way if you were one of the workers being attacked? probably not.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should do time in a boot camp for a number of months, break the tossers.

Totally agree, whilst many kids these days are well behaved a lack of discipline has made many the out of control badly behaved idiots we see too often. I would support a series of short sharp shock sentences to youths to teach them right from worng and to send out a message that zero tolerance on bad behaviour is the way we are going.

Plenty of empty MOD bases could be used for youths so they dont mix with hardened criminals in prisons and plenty of military personnel losing their jobs could staff them.A month or two in a camp with no criminal record afterwards ( but kept on record should they reoffend ) could be given as an alternative to a standard prosecution.

So you think that it is ok for those mindless yobs to behave like that , to scare staff whilst they work and for staff to have to tolerate that type of behaviour whilst they work ?

If you do then it says a lot about why people do behave this way these days , as people such as yourself think its ok and "don't see what the big deal is"
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Totally agree, whilst many kids these days are well behaved a lack of discipline has made many the out of control badly behaved idiots we see too often. I would support a series of short sharp shock sentences to youths to teach them right from worng and to send out a message that zero tolerance on bad behaviour is the way we are going.

Plenty of empty MOD bases could be used for youths so they dont mix with hardened criminals in prisons and plenty of military personnel losing their jobs could staff them.A month or two in a camp with no criminal record afterwards ( but kept on record should they reoffend ) could be given as an alternative to a standard prosecution.

So you think that it is ok for those mindless yobs to behave like that , to scare staff whilst they work and for staff to have to tolerate that type of behaviour whilst they work ?

If you do then it says a lot about why people do behave this way these days , as people such as yourself think its ok and "don't see what the big deal is"

I agree in principle with this however are we to far down the line for this to be effective? sadly some of these yobs would not think twice in getting together and attacking any instructor whos been shouting in their face.

Although I do think it would deffinatly work with some of the little sumbags who pretend to be hard. Only then to cry like a baby and call for mummy when things don't go their way.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member

Ah another who doesn't give a fig about society, you're just as bad as the mob at McDs.

EDIT, and I see you left similar in the other thread on this:
    Nothing wrong with this, They are only having fun.
  • estrella★estrella★ Posts: 3,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone suggested the birch yet?

I know it's too good for these yobs, but it's the only way to stop them destroying society by singing loudly and throwing leaflets on the floor... :mad:
  • bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Then you are no better than that bunch of scrotes! :mad:
  • LilolemeLiloleme Posts: 5,839
    Forum Member
    It's natural Wigan reaction to a food establishment that doesn't sell pies.
    Forum Member
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    Seriously ? would you feel that way if you were one of the workers being attacked? probably not.

Never mind I read it wrong.
  • kikifikikifi Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    You dont have to physically attack to be attacking somebody...
    Forum Member
    kikifi wrote: »
    You dont have to physically attack to be attacking somebody...

Yes and it isn't very nice but I am inclined to agree that on the scale of "big deals" this isn't one.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    It's awful- and without sounding like I'm bashing the UK, I really can't see something of this scale happening in too many other countries around the world.
    Forum Member
    It's awful- and without sounding like I'm bashing the UK, I really can't see something of this scale happening in too many other countries around the world.

You should probably watch the news then.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well you won't, if you were one of them and don't know any better.
    Try being on the receiving end. You wouldn't be so smartarsed about it then. Mc Donald's staff don't get paid enough to put up with that sh*t.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Liloleme wrote: »
    You should probably watch the news then.

I do, but thanks for the recommendation.

Maybe shrink my original post down to Western Europe.

The UK is the shame of western Europe in so many ways- we don't need "feral youths rampaging in McDonalds" to add to that list.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see any chance of stopping this type of mindless thuggery whilst there are those intent on insisting that it is 'no big deal.'

I can only think that this type of behaviour is normal for them.
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Broken Britain...
    Forum Member
    I do, but thanks for the recommendation.

Maybe shrink my original post down to Western Europe.

The UK is the shame of western Europe in so many ways- we don't need "feral youths rampaging in McDonalds" to add to that list.

Again I can recommend the News. I don't think the UK is the shame of western Europe at all . Try Googling "French riots" or "German Neo-Nazis".

The McDonalds thing is a blip that likely wouldn't be reported in the European press, similar incidents in the rest of Western Europe would be unlikely to be reported here.
  • estrella★estrella★ Posts: 3,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liloleme wrote: »
    Yes and it isn't very nice but I am inclined to agree that on the scale of "big deals" this isn't one.

Oh come on! Some leaflets were thrown on the floor. The very least we can do is bring back hanging, or national service or something...
    Forum Member
    Oh come on! Some leaflets were thrown on the floor. The very least we can do is bring back hanging, or national service or something...

Headline News - Over Excited Teenagers act like Dicks - Next up breaking news on the Popes religion.