Options

Sharon Osbourne to be a godmother to X Factor winner Sam Baileys baby

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
Check out @MrsSOsbourne's Tweet: https://twitter.com/MrsSOsbourne/status/514205062261129216

Cute:)

I guess Sam and her really are geniunely close and I bet she makes a wicked Godmother!:D

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    Will miss the wonderful Ms O on this years X Factor
  • Options
    Vix77Vix77 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's ridiculous to be honest, you don't ask someone you have known 5 mins to be the godmother of your baby.
    Thought Sam Bailey was a nice down to earth person who has taken the whole fame thing with a pinch of salt but seems I am wrong
  • Options
    MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vix77 wrote: »
    I think it's ridiculous to be honest, you don't ask someone you have known 5 mins to be the godmother of your baby.
    Thought Sam Bailey was a nice down to earth person who has taken the whole fame thing with a pinch of salt but seems I am wrong

To be fair, by the time the baby was born, she'd known MrsO for over a year.

I tend to agree with Vix77 though, I think it's an attempt for SB to keep herself in the limelight.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be afraid to open any gift from her.
  • Options
    Rogue277Rogue277 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    I'd be afraid to open any gift from her.

Might have poo inside...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rogue277 wrote: »
    Might have poo inside...

Only if you upset her!!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if Sam will remain in contact with Sharon for years to come.
  • Options
    jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    even though I liked Sam on x factor and was glad she won, i'll admit that her wanting Sharon to be the godmother made me so sceptical of her intentions. shes only known her for a year and like someone else has just wrote, without the baby, would they still keep in touch if she wasn't godmother. I would love to say that I think it was for the right reasons but in my heart of hearts, I hate to say that I honestly believe its for sharons money/fame
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only in name, I am sure she won't contribute anything to the childs life