Bayonetta 2

124»

Comments

• brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something really doesn't want me to play this... my Pro controller (which I ain't used since Ninja Gaiden) refuses to charge :-/! Still having GamePad issues, but it works fine for EVERY SINGLE other game :mad:

Had it on charge since like 10am into my PC...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, eventually managed to play!

So........ Bayonetta 1 is sorta shit imo :blush: Glad I didn't pay more for it... Bayo 2 on the other hands feels amazing to play.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    So, eventually managed to play!

So........ Bayonetta 1 is sorta shit imo :blush: Glad I didn't pay more for it... Bayo 2 on the other hands feels amazing to play.

glad ya wiiu aint knackered mate! :) ... im playing the original bayo right now (in the kitchen) while theboss watches some quiz show with bradley walsh in it! :blush:
  • DavonatorDavonator Posts: 4,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't played Bayonetta 2 yet as I am playing through the first one that came included in the special edition (always wanted to play it before when it initially came out, but apparently the PS3 version was gimped!, and that's the console I had, so I left it).

In regards to Bayonetta 1 I'm really enjoying it, it's perhaps a little too Japanese in its style and presentation (including dodgy J-pop), the 2010 graphics are showing their age....and it has some cringeworthy dialogue......but in gameplay terms this has the best fighting mechanics, combo chains and fighting animations I have seen of any hack and slash game I've played (including Devil May Cry and God of War). It's insane what moves you can pull off!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bayonetta has entered the UK charts at 7th.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bayonetta has entered the UK charts at 7th.

thats kind of ok, nobody expected a polished to death and completely different masterpiece to beat the usual EA garbage:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if ya bayo1 save (with all ya upgrades) transfers over to bayo2 after you've completed the original? 😇
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely different weapons in 1 and 2, so can't see how you could do that. Edit: Oh guess you meant health and magic? Starting out with max of both would be a bit cheesy ;0 Can't see you being able to do that either. Although, can't say 100%, still got Bayo1 shrink wrapped, not taken 2 out of the Wii U since I got it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fluffed wrote: »
    Completely different weapons in 1 and 2, so can't see how you could do that. Edit: Oh guess you meant health and magic? Starting out with max of both would be a bit cheesy ;0 Can't see you being able to do that either. Although, can't say 100%, still got Bayo1 shrink wrapped, not taken 2 out of the Wii U since I got it.

God of War had save transferability I just wondered if the same applied to the bayonetta games that's all! :blush:

(Currently ploughing through the original & absolutely loving it!) 👍
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just finished story mode:o

astonishing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just finished story mode:o

astonishing

Have u gotten used to tag climax (online) mode yet? 😊
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Have u gotten used to tag climax (online) mode yet? 😊

try it later on tonite m8
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    try it later on tonite m8

with me hopefully! 👍 ... wish there was some kind of instant messaging functionality (or instant onscreen notifications) on the WiiU cause guesswork communication via miiverse is horrendous imo! 😥 / 👀🔫
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NIntendo have joined forces with (and yes, you're reading this right...): Playboy to promote Bayonetta:

http://www.playboy.com/galleries/pamela-horton-nintendo-bayonetta/slide-1
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    NIntendo have joined forces with (and yes, you're reading this right...): Playboy to promote Bayonetta:

http://www.playboy.com/galleries/pamela-horton-nintendo-bayonetta/slide-1
    I couldn't see all the photos via that link on my phone, but this one shows them nicely. http://wiiudaily.com/2014/10/nintendo-partners-with-playboy-to-promote-bayonetta-2/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    I couldn't see all the photos via that link on my phone, but this one shows them nicely. http://wiiudaily.com/2014/10/nintendo-partners-with-playboy-to-promote-bayonetta-2/

Great to see nintendo join the 21st century (in regards to advertising atleast) 👍😎
  • ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    Great to see nintendo join the 21st century (in regards to advertising atleast) 👍😎

I think Playboy is an relic of the last century! However it's nice for them to try something new or surprising.
  • RunawayGroomRunawayGroom Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Picked up a wiiu yesterday for this bad girl!

Without giving spoilers, how do people rate bayonetta 2 compared to the awesome first bayonetta?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chparmar wrote: »
    I think Playboy is an relic of the last century! However it's nice for them to try something new or surprising.

Yep! ... Playboy is for spotty hairy palmed school kids! ;-)

(Perfect demographic for a game like bayonetta) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Picked up a wiiu yesterday for this bad girl!

Without giving spoilers, how do people rate bayonetta 2 compared to the awesome first bayonetta?

That's an interesting question! 👍 ... Is bayonetta2 95% cutscenes & 5% actual gameplay like its prequel? 😇
  • RunawayGroomRunawayGroom Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's an interesting question! 👍 ... Is bayonetta2 95% cutscenes & 5% actual gameplay like its prequel? 😇

This isnt a thread discussion for what ever flavor of the month ps3 movie game is out bro ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This isnt a thread discussion for what ever flavor of the month ps3 movie game is out bro ;)

I finished the original last night (& thought it was canny) but like I've said previously ya seem to spend more time watching cutscenes then actually playing! :blush:

(Just started bayonetta2 & it seems to be exactly the same!) :blush: