Oh how I will laugh when this lot get nicked

bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
Forum Member
✭✭
A gang of 100 yobs who went on a rampage in Mcdonalds in Wigan, posted their antics on facebook and Youtube.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130606/Video-yobs-rampaging-McDonalds-Wigan-Greater-Manchester.html

Did the riots last year teach them nothing, tougher sentences are being handed out for anti social behaviour. Especially when it becomes high profile, at least it makes it easy to identify them.

They think they are being big and clever but its so funny that they do not realise they are setting themselves up for a big fall.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunch of sad w*****s.
  • AJ21AJ21 Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they should all be arrested
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should do time in a boot camp for a number of months, break the tossers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Bunch of sad, pathetic losers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    Looks like they're going to go to McJail
  • ubanjodubanjod Posts: 4,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The idiot dancing at about 1min 30 secs should be locked away just for how stupid he looked.

The staff should be awarded a bonus after putting up with this lot.

These lot are our countries future. A couple of more years and they will have grown out of McDees and be milling around pubs and clubs getting pissed and having fights.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ones making the racket and being nuisances are idiots!
  • Lain AndrewsLain Andrews Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody was physically hurt so I don't see what the big deal is.
  • Steve35Steve35 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were the police called?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve35 wrote: »
    Were the police called?

Don't know, but lets hope so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Don't know, but lets hope so.

All they'll get is a slap on the wrist.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Did you watch the video?
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No you don't do you. Hopefully some day in the not too distant future you will.

What you should ask yourself, is how you would feel if you were one of the staff having to contend with a moronic mob. They didn't know at the time that the yobs wouldn't turn violent. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kind of nervy work trying to manage large containers of boiling fat while a big group of pissed up louts hurl abuse at you and jostle you, I would have thought.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://pawsru.org/pawsX/m/src/133392538692.png
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kind of nervy work trying to manage large containers of boiling fat while a big group of pissed up louts hurl abuse at you and jostle you, I would have thought.

And if one of the poor yobs should have been hurt by boiling fat, Im sure some lovely had an accident firm would work with them to get a payout.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh, disgusting behaviour. I'd love to give them a few choice words, not that it'd do much good.

Feel sorry for the employees - no-one should have to put up with all that when you're just trying to do your job. Must've been really scary because it could have gotten out of hand really fast and a restaurant kitchen is no place for a large group of morons.
  • Miss HydeMiss Hyde Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    They are probably so used to getting nicked that it no longer bothers them. Pure scum . the girl handled that very well. I was gonna say " I wonder how they would feel if that was their mum or sister". But as their kind are prone to inbreeding they probably wouldnt care. The moron dancing is clearly Result of years of inbreeding. Bob is his uncle and his dad and all that .
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    They're the sort of people who sit in front of you at the cinema, making a nuisance of themselves....

Try to remonstrate with them & you're likely to get a slushie thrown in your face.
  • Miss HydeMiss Hyde Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    And if one of the poor yobs should have been hurt by boiling fat, Im sure some lovely had an accident firm would work with them to get a payout.

There is a good reason why they advertise on the Jeremy Kyle ad breaks. Im sure most of them have appeared on the show at some stage.
  • Lovely LadyLovely Lady Posts: 473
    Forum Member

Oh my God. :mad:
  • SadpersonSadperson Posts: 12,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    No you don't do you. Hopefully some day in the not too distant future you will.

What you should ask yourself, is how you would feel if you were one of the staff having to contend with a moronic mob. They didn't know at the time that the yobs wouldn't turn violent. :(

Quite.

I had the misfortune to eat at the Mcdonalds near Piccadilly Circus the other evening and a group of eight-ten teens had occupied two tables. The place was packed with nowhere to sit and they weren't eating or drinking, just sitting and making a lot of noise. The staff had to repeatedly aske them to move on to make way for families who had bought food and needed somewhere to sit and eat, and you could have cut the atmosphere with a knife.

Where do kids get the idea that they're untouchable? it's drilled into them these days - all about their rights, but seemingly not their responsibilities. :(
  • funnyhairfunnyhair Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunch of tw*tty tossers.

I hope the police get them all.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yet another keyboard warrior I see ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member