Why is it that.....

KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
Forum Member
✭✭✭
......every time I desperately want someone evicted there is some stupid bloody campaign whipped up to keep them in? Very frustrating

Comments

• BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    If you are talking about Steven - I wouldn't take any notice. In all the online polls he is either last or second last so he is not liked one bit.
  • KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    If you are talking about Steven - I wouldn't take any notice. In all the online polls he is either last or second last so he is not liked one bit.

So was Ash and Ashleigh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people......

post annoying new threads in which they deliberately avoid indicating what the point is they're trying to make?
    It's incredibly annoying!...
    ...and I usually don't bother even clicking on the link, but on this occasion I think you need to know how tedious these threads are. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    Cos we all don't think like you and everyone has different favorites?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Which campaign is this? Stevo got a following???
  • Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people......

post annoying new threads in which they deliberately avoid indicating what the point is they're trying to make?
    It's incredibly annoying!...
    ...and I usually don't bother even clicking on the link, but on this occasion I think you need to know how tedious these threads are. :confused:

Absolutely agree. It should result in a warning then temporary bans. It's pure ignorance.