• Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Fgs!!!!
    Kirkwood can't leave any sooner
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    More babies! There will soon be more children than adult characters.

But of course this was always going to happen, a 'whose the father?' between Sinead's stepmother's husband and the other her gay friend.. and another with Tegan maybe being pregnant with her sister's boyfriend's child.

Typical HOs couldn't pass this up. I just hope neither are pregnant, but I bet Sinead will be.
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    So predictable. So boring.

Women are just walking uteruses to BK.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    It's unusual for women to have babies in soapland within a few years of each other, yet Sinead, Teagan and Theresa have all done (or will do) it this year! And not a very good message when all 6 children were the product of one night stands-

Kathleen-Angel - Theresa and Calvin
    Myra-Pochantus - Theresa and Dodger

Katy - Sinead and Rhys
    Baby 2 - Sinead and Ste, Sinead and Freddie,

Rose - Teagan and Fraser
    Baby 2 - Teagan and Ziggy
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also only one pregnancy test left. major eye rolling
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact that dispite having 750 million chances to be honest to jp and know that jp would forgive him ste hadn't told him made this car crash story line sure to happen, seriously can straight couples in this show not use condoms, the only characters having protected sex are JP and Ste.

Rather than pregnancy they should have done STI story line, which given Sineads abilty to jump into bed at the drop of a hat would involve most of the village
    Who hasn't that girl slept with? She's had Tony, Freddie, ste, Robbie, tried to be a prositute to jack, must have had dodger cos everyone has, Rhys,
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    The fact that dispite having 750 million chances to be honest to jp and know that jp would forgive him ste hadn't told him made this car crash story line sure to happen, seriously can straight couples in this show not use condoms, the only characters having protected sex are JP and Ste.

Rather than pregnancy they should have done STI story line, which given Sineads abilty to jump into bed at the drop of a hat would involve most of the village
    Who hasn't that girl slept with? She's had Tony, Freddie, ste, Robbie, tried to be a prositute to jack, must have had dodger cos everyone has, Rhys,

Darren, but there's always time, especially when it's time for the monthly one cheats on other, other one gets revenge by sleeping with someone else but keeps it secret story for him and Nancy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darren, but there's always time, especially when it's time for the monthly one cheats on other, other one gets revenge by sleeping with someone else but keeps it secret story for him and Nancy.

Nancy and Darren have split, so I'm sure he will jump into bed with her
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how could Tegan possibly realise shes pregnant after only a week?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how could Tegan possibly realise shes pregnant after only a week?!

And last time she had no idea lol
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I suppose at least it shows the consequences of not using protection!!
  • Options
    Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I had to choose, I would want Sinead to be pregnant by Tony. She lost her daughter, so maybe BK is giving her a chance to be a mother. And Tony is the great sperminator who got several different women pregnant so there is that also.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Well, I suppose at least it shows the consequences of not using protection!!

yes. the show was highly irresponsible in not protecting itself from Kirkwood lol
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    I blame that VO5 sponsor message: I ALWAYS carry protection- for my HAIR! (cue demented laugh)
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh hollyoaks has pulled it off again with this baby shocke . I can't think of one person who expected this and babies are always good to shock people.
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,218
    Forum Member
    And you just know there will be one positive and one negative and they probably did the test in the dog toilets so they mix them up so for a bit the wrong one thinks their pregnant
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    And you just know there will be one positive and one negative and they probably did the test in the dog toilets so they mix them up so for a bit the wrong one thinks their pregnant

Oh it sounds even better, so we will have, "who's pregnant" and if it's Tegan we will have her lying to Leela and it will probably turn that she slept with Big Bob as she likes the older gangste . And she will start stalking his grave. And if it's Sinead then we will have who's the Daddy whilst Ste will think it's him and Tony will think it's him and there will be so many near misse .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »

loool. so true
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    It's really shocking- who'd have thought unprotected sex could lead to pregnancy? :o I mean, all the other pregnancies in the village were planned after talking through whether a baby was affordable. And it's not like Sinead or Tegan have had an accidental pregnancy before ;-)