Options

You are in a restaurant and realise the chef is a sex offender / murderer

starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2795269/paedophile-24-raped-12-year-old-girl-handed-job-chef-jamie-oliver-s-fifteen-restaurant-ahead-thousands-disadvantaged-applicants.html?ito=social-facebook
Can anyone suggest(sensibly please) what we should do with these people once they have served their time in prison? We must be releasing similar offenders all the time and they have to re join society and earn a living so what is the answer? Do we leave them to their own devices on the dole or, as it would appear in this case, give them a chance if they show that they want to change their lives and start again?

Would you react like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQE0blj5iyI

or not care?

Another point is that footballer who whos been released and people think he should just quietly disappear. But hes not hurting anyone playing football!

Comments

• Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and what is wrong with the existing thread on this?
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    "Where am I now?"
    "You are in a restaurant, there is a person in front of you. He's the chef, and a sex offender. Take three steps forward"
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    :o What if you realize the chef is a cannibal?
  • Options
    chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How would anyone know when dining if the chef was a sex offender or murderer? Maybe if he came in and reccomended the main dish with fava beans and a nice Chianti one might get suspicious.
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    :o What if you realize the chef is a cannibal?

Then don't order the long pig.
  • Options
    sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    "Where am I now?"
    "You are in a restaurant, there is a person in front of you. He's the chef, and a sex offender. Take three steps forward"

:D

"Spellcasting: P-E-D-O-S-H-I-E-L-D".
  • Options
    gasheadgashead Posts: 13,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would you react like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQE0blj5iyI

or not care?
    The second one I think. Hang on, processing, processing... yep, definitely the second thing.
  • Options
    SnrDevSnrDev Posts: 6,094
    Forum Member
    In that position I'd go for the steak probably.

Next question then. You're in restaurant, the chef is a convicted axe murderer. The waiter sets off to deliver the main course to table 6 before they've all finished the starter. What do you do?

a) Restart play with a drop-ball

b) Award an indirect free-kick for offside

c) Allow play to continue but later caution the waiter at a suitable break in play

d) Start a thread on DS being sure to include the words nonce, pedo and Daily Heil.

You are the ref.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be utterly shocked.
    It would mean it was after 9am, and I should have been at the other cleaning job an hour ago. :o
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd decline the secret sauce?
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    SnrDev wrote: »
    In that position I'd go for the steak probably.

Next question then. You're in restaurant, the chef is a convicted axe murderer. The waiter sets off to deliver the main course to table 6 before they've all finished the starter. What do you do?

a) Restart play with a drop-ball

b) Award an indirect free-kick for offside

c) Allow play to continue but later caution the waiter at a suitable break in play

d) Start a thread on DS being sure to include the words nonce, pedo and Daily Heil.

You are the ref.

e) Cut off their goolies.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as they don't do anything nasty to my food I would be fine.
  • Options
    dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd put a ring on it.
  • Options
    sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFg-DV3-kFU - I'd change that into "You can't taste Paedophilia". You technically can, but the least said about that the better.
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like one of those old school RPGs, the Livingstone ones with pen and paper.

"You find a sex offender in the cafe. Do you?

A. Leave and find another place to eat
    B. Use your enchanted Sword to do battle
    C. Invoke the righteous stupidity of the daily mail readership and lead a lynch mob to murder the pedo and set the establishment ablaze, using one DEX potion in the process"
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    e) Cut off their goolies.

"Hey, I've worked with these kids. I know their problems; I know their parents. And the idea that we should cut off their goolies is THE ONLY POSSIBLE SOLUTION!!!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    And the idea that we should cut off their goolies is THE ONLY POSSIBLE SOLUTION!!!"
    Yes, well, the expert opinion seems to be that this is spreading across threads faster than Ebola right now
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    "Hey, I've worked with these kids. I know their problems; I know their parents. And the idea that we should cut off their goolies is THE ONLY POSSIBLE SOLUTION!!!"

I bought the DVD with all of the series not so long back - Constable Savage and Gerald the Gorilla are just a couple of the other sketches that never fail to get a laugh out of me. :D
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    I'd give the Chef's special a miss.
  • Options
    PuddinPuddin Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    I would get up and leave. I can't believe the amount of people who would happily eat food prepared by a child rapist...
  • Options
    gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    "Where am I now?"

I'd put the food in my knapsack
  • Options
    dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Puddin wrote: »
    I would get up and leave. I can't believe the amount of people who would happily eat food prepared by a child rapist...

I'd be more shocked the chef was a child then what they get up to outside of work! :o
  • Options
    PuddinPuddin Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    dylan99 wrote: »
    I'd be more shocked the chef was a child then what they get up to outside of work! :o

Hilarious.
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just hope he'd washed his hands.
  • Options
    yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Puddin wrote: »

What's the difference between that and food prepared by anyone else?