Options

Helen And Task Outfits...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
Forum Member
✭✭
Why is it that Helen gets away with not wearing the outfits BB gives her, she didn't wear the party dress and in this task she hasn't wore the half cut white jeans (there was a clip of her wearing her own short shorts when she was speaking about shaving her lady garden) BB used to fail housemates if they took outfits off. Has this all changed now or is it just her who gets away with it.

Also has anyone notice how she has been having her hair like Ashleigh this week lol

Comments

• Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the pretty dresses........make up, hair etc.......cannot make up for the foulest attitude the likes of which I have not seen since that bl**dy silly B*tch Jasmine.....>:(
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She couldn't wear the party dress as BB had given her the wrong size and it didn't fit
    The cut off Jeans for this task ,i have no idea
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    She couldn't wear the party dress as BB had given her the wrong size and it didn't fit
    The cut off Jeans for this task ,i have no idea

Its a TV studio they could of found another dress. I don't see why she is the only one not playing fair, the other girls look like tramps in their task clothes but not her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sick of seeing her saggy bum falling through shorts and her bad boob job. Why didn't she wear what she should of again, good god girl I thought she wanted to change the way we think of her yet she dresses like a hooker still.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Soppymum wrote: »
    I am sick of seeing her saggy bum falling through shorts and her bad boob job. Why didn't she wear what she should of again, good god girl I thought she wanted to change the way we think of her yet she dresses like a hooker still.

Such a heart-warming, kind natured post.

Warms the cockles so it does.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member

It just looks like a normal vest top and shorts that people wear in hot weather to me.
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
  • Options
    KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know that in the eyes of a number of FM's Helen is irredeemable, but attacks on her figure are very immature. I wish I had a figure like her, Crikey she looks ok in fact better that ok,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know that in the eyes of a number of FM's Helen is irredeemable, but attacks on her figure are very immature. I wish I had a figure like her, Crikey she looks ok in fact better that ok,

I am not going mad about her figure at all but her bum falls out of all her shorts and that is a bad boob job, I'm sorry but you get what you pay for and I would want my money back, she is given an outfit by bb like they all are but she is the only one who never wears it, its not fair she gets away with it all the time, as for the work on her face she looks 100% better than she did and she is a lovely looking women now, she just needs to dress better IMO