[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Am I alone is hating RHONJ now? It's just completely lost all interest for me. Even Tre's legal drama isn't enough to stop me fast forwarding to see if it gets any better. I find the twins tiresome, Dina is as dull as dishwater, and I can't ever remember finding Melissa all that interesting tbh. I thought things would improve losing Caroline, but sadly the show has just become a bore for me. It used to be one of my favourites too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Am I alone is hating RHONJ now? It's just completely lost all interest for me. Even Tre's legal drama isn't enough to stop me fast forwarding to see if it gets any better. I find the twins tiresome, Dina is as dull as dishwater, and I can't ever remember finding Melissa all that interesting tbh. I thought things would improve losing Caroline, but sadly the show has just become a bore for me. It used to be one of my favourites too.

You are far from alone. This season has been so unbelievably boring. I don't care about Nicole's & Teresa's friendship with Amber. I just don't. Seeing Tre and her family always being sad and awaiting the sentencing isn't making it any better, to be quite frank I don't feel sorry for them at all. They made their own bed, now they should lie in it. Their children and the people who got scammed are the real victims.

The straw that broke the camel's back was Joe Gorga's ridicolous new business investment. Smells like a fake storyline to me.
  • BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Hmm, just watching some recorded Atlantas and says Miami back on 29th. I think it shows Joanna's wedding in the clip. Not seen that series I don't think :confused:
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Blokeypoo wrote: »
    Hmm, just watching some recorded Atlantas and says Miami back on 29th. I think it shows Joanna's wedding in the clip. Not seen that series I don't think :confused:

It's Season 3 of Miami. Yeah, the UK hasn't had it yet. The Seasons so far the UK hasn't had are the latest ones of:

Atlanta (One of the series Lifetime doesn't air so it seems ITV are just late)
    New York (Another series Lifetime doesn't air, but I'm guessing it won't be on until after Atlanta)
    OC (Lifetime doesn't air this one either! On after Atlanta and New York.)
    New Jersey (Is on Lifetime but still on air in U.S, so it'll probably be Spring next year)

Such a shame, the UK have just re-runs to watch all the time!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member

There is an extra topic for those who watch at UK pace, it's on page two of this subforum. Miami Season 3 starts on Monday at Lifetime UK, I think
    Forum Member
    soapiej wrote: »
    There is an extra topic for those who watch at UK pace, it's on page two of this subforum. Miami Season 3 starts on Monday at Lifetime UK, I think

It's actually not; It seems to have been deleted!
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm.....just reading these opinions on NJ. I'm half and half. Its not that I don't like the show anymore, I'm just not really finding it that engaging I guess. With regards Tre and her situation, its those 4 girls my heart breaks for. They are the victims and they shouldn't have to be dealing with all this, they are so young. And poor Gia, that girl is no fool and she knows exactly what's going on with her parents. She's only 13, it cant be easy for her. Its not that I dislike Tre, but at the end of the day she and Joe brought this on themselves. I do find it all pretty depressing but again that's for their kids.

I wouldn't say that I miss Caroline at all though. I've had more than enough of the Manzo's. I'm not sure about Jac's return, I just cant see what role she is going to play on the show, is she going to interact with the other women? Why bring her back if her scenes are all her own, or with Kathy.

Its strange because after the last few seasons of family drama, NJ was crying out for fresh blood and a new direction. I thought this season would be dynamite, but its not really pulled me in. Of the new girls, I actually quite enjoy Amber though :blush: her hubby is a douchebag of the highest order, but I find her unintentionally hilarious at times. Her phone calls to Tre in tears are :o:confused: Hopefully the Florida trip will be good, it looks like its going to kick off, and maybe that will kickstart this season a bit. Hopefully!

Right now I'm finding Don't Be Tardy way more fun to watch, and I'm just patiently waiting for the Atlanta ladies to be back on! :D
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I think the problem the RH shows are having is that they all now have the same or similar sotrylines going on but with all TV shows the hype for them dies down and because the RH is a franchise with a different city having one or two or 3 of these shows dropping in viewership effects the rest imo.

The only strong one going is Atlanta and i think thats because it always feels fresh and the drama is always there where as NJ People got tiered of the family feud and turned of, Miami... Well S1 was a mess even though S2 was great S3 suffered, Beverly Hills i think we can judge that when it returns but i think even BH is losing its momentum it once had, OC is the original and still pulls in good numbers. I think what also effects the drop in viewers is when we lose some of the original cast and new HW fail to attract new viewers.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atlanta is premiering Sunday November 2nd.
    Beverly Hills is premiering Monday November 3rd.
    Mob Wives in December.
    Bravo is gearing up to announce the new dates soon. At least, this is what is being heavily rumoured, with housewives adding fuel to the announcement.

However, Beverly Hills has been getting January air date rumours too. I wonder if it is getting pushed back to allow time for more drama? Apparently, it's a pretty boring season. Although, the Kim fight has now been said to be Kim & Kyle arguing then Brandi coming over to ask Kim if she's alright and Kyle shoving Brandi and them scratching each other. Much more realistic if you ask me.
    Camille has been filming again though. Don't know about Adrienne or Taylor.

Aviva has left RHONY for Marriage Boot Camp - she's apparently getting $150,000 for the show.
    New York is to start filming in under two weeks. The cast looks like a real state though.

Apparently, Mob Wives new season is the craziest yet. Although, I can't be bothered watching Drita try to pick a fight with Renee to look 'badass', like at the reunion. I'm not really interested unless Karen or Ramona come back.

Claudia Jordan has been made fulltime on Atlanta too. She has a huge bust up with Nene and doesn't back down.
    Forum Member
    soapiej wrote: »

Thanks but I've always posted here since joining so can cope with the time warp if others can!

For others like me I should correct the airing date to sept 30th.
    Forum Member
    It's actually not; It seems to have been deleted!

Hi, yes I think it may have been binned in recent weeks. I think I read that somewhere, glad I sat tight in here lol.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I watch only on itv2 so im a bit behind. Does anyone know the timespan when the bits on the last episode are written on?

Eg for atlanta it showed porsha with the caption "kordell filed for divorce" and then phaedra with a caption saying she was expecting baby number 2.

The next episode was the reunion and phaedra was visibly pregnant yet porsha was still talking about her husband and no mention of divorce.

I thought they added the captions before the reunion but this doesnt make sense.

Edit third reunion has just started and it said this one was filmed a week before the divorce filing, thats answered that then! :D
  • Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhonj looks to be hotting up next week bht really feel sorry for teresa. It is really low to go so low about her marriage, reno cheating etc...
    Forum Member
    I found Jac's scenes to be pointless you can tell this was filmed recently to and whats happened to her face! So much surgery done. Kathy finally got her moment to speak anyone else find it weird that they says they were 'close' friends because i wasn't buying it lol I think i would of believed it more of it was Melissa who went. I thought we was going to see her interact with the other women but it looks like she has not seen Teresa since last season and I dont blame Teresa tbh.

Next week looks like is when we will see the big fight between the guys which i cant wait for :D
    Forum Member
    Just found out that Alex Mccord is moving to Australia! She is also putting her 'Real Deal' Show on hold but is planning to make it bigger so it looks like she has landed a TV gig maybe doing recaps on the TV. Im little gutted knowing that any hopes of her returning to RHNY is now never going to happen :( Shame on you Bravo for dropping her in the first place.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    The editing of NJ has been all over the place. The women complain about the snow at home and are happy to jet off to sunny Florida - yet last week we saw Amber driving to her doctor, there was no snow or any visible bad weather anywhere. This week it was even more noticeable. Earlier in the episode we see the Gorgas house, covered in snow. A few scenes later we see the site of Kathy's new house - clearly filmed in recent sunny weather.

Also, it's funny when Jacqueline and Kathy return, Teresa's suddenly portrayed as a cold, horrible person!
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree with the editing on NJ! Its so distracting. One scene its covered in snow, the next its gone. Then its back. I cant keep up! Would it kill them to keep things in some kind of order?!

I don't even know what to say about Jac's return? It seems so pointless. Again with the editing, its blatantly obvious her scenes were filmed recently with all that bright sunny weather. Clearly she hasn't seen Tre in ages, so other than to bitch about her with Kathy in the kitchen, I just don't get why she's back? Id maybe get it if it was a one off. but it seems she's sticking around, if she hasn't filmed with any of the other women (besides Kathy) what role does she play. Who knows.

I've no idea why, but I genuinely quite enjoy Amber :blush: Her call to Dina to say she was coming to Florida after all was hilarious. Dina could have been less interested. Her face was a picture!

Next week does look good though, its all going to kick off, and Jim (is he a HW now?!) is right in the middle of it!
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No previews of RHOBH or RHOA we had them this time last year.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No previews of RHOBH or RHOA we had them this time last year.

We had Beverly Hills this time last year. We didn't have Atlanta until mid October though. The Atlanta one usually only comes out 2 weeks before. The Beverly Hills one is always over a month before. Makes me wonder whether it's true about Beverly Hills being pushed back. We should hear about them next week if they really air in early November, most likely this coming Monday.
    Forum Member
    Just been watching Botched with Paul Nassif and Terry Dubrow :o
  • endersandoaksendersandoaks Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if, when ITVbe launches they be showing more up to date series of the housewives. Really annoyed as I want to watch the last series of RHOA and hoping that they'll be showing them, obviously I don't mean the ones that are about to air
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if, when ITVbe launches they be showing more up to date series of the housewives. Really annoyed as I want to watch the last series of RHOA and hoping that they'll be showing them, obviously I don't mean the ones that are about to air

Hi, I'm afraid I catch all mine on Lifetime and ITV2 so am no help. The only thing I've heard about ITVbe is the Cheshire HW's show will be on there.
    Forum Member
    Hi, I'm afraid I catch all mine on Lifetime and ITV2 so am no help. The only thing I've heard about ITVbe is the Cheshire HW's show will be on there.

Oh okay thanks. I know about Cheshire and I'm sure I've seen the RHOA girls in the advert for shows that will be shown on ITVbe so I'm hoping that they will show it. Really annoyed got up to series 5 of RHOA and it's now stopped grrrrr
    Forum Member
    ITV seem to do that a lot now. They show up to the latest season then just head onto another series. It's frustrating!
    Forum Member
    It's so frustrating that they do it. I know series 6 of RHOA ended in May but surely now is late enough for them to show it over here.