How could Kim Tate Return to Emmerdale ? 2011-2012

2»

Comments

• dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When she arrived she had no connection to anyone, so she could return in any manner she wanted, James must be about 16 by now and probably a young fittie, just for dramatic effect she could return in a helicopter, as she left!
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    When she arrived she had no connection to anyone, so she could return in any manner she wanted, James must be about 16 by now and probably a young fittie, just for dramatic effect she could return in a helicopter, as she left!

That is what I was thinking, they could also re introdue Zoe athere could be an out and out war to reclaim home farm. Kim winning of course. I really think the soap needs her back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kim To Return 2012 40th Anniversary :)
  • The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if there are videos of Kims Last episode ?

Yes, I've recently watched them on YouTube. I am in work at the moment, being sneaky, else I would get you the links :)

I think bringing Kim Tate back would have it's positives and negatives, much like any soap comeback. I would worry they would turn Kim into something she isn't and tarnish our memory of the character, but I would like to see Zoe Tate return - perhaps her first? What's Leah Bracknell up to nowadays? Is she still in the profession?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I've recently watched them on YouTube. I am in work at the moment, being sneaky, else I would get you the links :)

I think bringing Kim Tate back would have it's positives and negatives, much like any soap comeback. I would worry they would turn Kim into something she isn't and tarnish our memory of the character, but I would like to see Zoe Tate return - perhaps her first? What's Leah Bracknell up to nowadays? Is she still in the profession?

We I haven;t seen her in anything lately, so im not really sure. The last thing i saw her in was that Royal spin off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Claire King been any new shows/dramas recently ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHE REALLY DOES HAVE TO COME BACK :) Emmerdale would really benefit if she came back
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    In some special episodes shot in spain Andy, Victoria and Diane visit Annie on arrival they find out Amos has just past away a few days later Matt and Dolly Skilbeck join them for the scattering of Amos ashes. Meanwhile also in Spain Declan and Katie are on their honeymoon staying in a posh hotel they meet up with Declans mother (special guest star Joan Collins) in a heart to heart with his mother Declan confesses he is on the verge of loosing it all and he needs someone to buy in to Home farm to keep it viable otherwise it will be sold to developers eager for new land for housing. They are overheard by a stranger. The next day Declan is approached by the stranger and they apologise for listening in but they are looking to invest some money and they like the idea of rural yorkshire as a retreat. Katie notices Declan shaking hands with the stranger they turn towards KAtie and she drops her glass as she is shocked to see Kim.

Kim would reveal all charges were dropped against her after Steve Marchant took the blame shortly before taking his own life in prison. She would then return to Emmerdale and to all appearences seem to be working alongside Declan to salvage Home Farm and the Holiday village but secretly she would be working towards deals to seell everything and pocket the money and leave Emmerdale on the doorstep of a huge development site
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »

Well she did , she arrived with her husband and step children so had reason to be there as they had moved there.

As for now she could return of her own accord , I am sure the writersw could think up some devious storyline , maybe a business connection to Declan.
  • AncalagonAncalagon Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are being far to short sited with regards to Kim Tate.

I loved her, one of my all time faves! But come on seriously, why on earth would she ever return- people say Charity and noah have the name Tate- so, she does not know them.

There would be almost no impact on the village- unless Zoe came back as well.

Its funny how people think Kim will hop of the helicopter exactly as she was and instantly start scamming and fighting and getting one over on people.

Then when Claire King leaves again- what will it appear- not another grand exit in a helicopter- it would ruin her.

Kim is a legendary character not just for emmerdale but all soaps- but she belongs in the past.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if there are videos of Kims Last episode ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5aKl5erzG4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oxeney wrote: »
    In some special episodes shot in spain Andy, Victoria and Diane visit Annie on arrival they find out Amos has just past away a few days later Matt and Dolly Skilbeck join them for the scattering of Amos ashes. Meanwhile also in Spain Declan and Katie are on their honeymoon staying in a posh hotel they meet up with Declans mother (special guest star Joan Collins) in a heart to heart with his mother Declan confesses he is on the verge of loosing it all and he needs someone to buy in to Home farm to keep it viable otherwise it will be sold to developers eager for new land for housing. They are overheard by a stranger. The next day Declan is approached by the stranger and they apologise for listening in but they are looking to invest some money and they like the idea of rural yorkshire as a retreat. Katie notices Declan shaking hands with the stranger they turn towards KAtie and she drops her glass as she is shocked to see Kim.

Kim would reveal all charges were dropped against her after Steve Marchant took the blame shortly before taking his own life in prison. She would then return to Emmerdale and to all appearences seem to be working alongside Declan to salvage Home Farm and the Holiday village but secretly she would be working towards deals to seell everything and pocket the money and leave Emmerdale on the doorstep of a huge development site

That is a nice idea, except for Joan Collins & the fact that Katie wouldn't know Kim.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some great ideas but i really do think that she will be back sooner rather than later. Its just a matter of time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Juts read on the forum that Kim Tate may return for a 6 month stint for the 40th anniversary. That would be great here were some ideas :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could come back to be buried.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    She could come back to be buried.
    :D:D:D

It would certainly put an end to the constantly repeated threads about the subject.
  • Menime123Menime123 Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim Tate returning would be amazing. It should happen during a week long celebration for the 40th, making it one of the highlights of the celebrations, but not the highlight.

Yet:

Declan has been killed by his sister, unbeknown to the world who believe it to be a heart attack. Megan arranges an auction sale for Home Farm. Eric and Vl believe they are in with a chance, dreaming of turning the estate into a luxury hotel getaway. However, Zoe Tate turns up to buy it: but she's not alone.

In her absence, Zoe has met a new partner, adopted twins, still raising Jean and trying to control her nephew. They all stop at the B&B.

At the sale, there's quite a lot of interest. As it's summer, it's held outside. Zoe bids a winning price, but proceedings are stopped when a helicopter lands on the front lawn. Out steps Kim Tate. She surveys the situation - spies Zoe - and utters 3 comeback words: "I'll double that".
  • 87Ben87Ben Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Agreed...and Blackburn would probably hook her up with Cain:yawn:

Agreed and although I like Cain I think Kim is smarter than Cain and would hate for writers make her to be weak compared to the likes of charity, Cain, Declan and Megan.