Who is the most likely winner?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
Forum Member
I am considering putting a substantial stake on a one of the finalists to win. Now I am no gambler, I have only placed a bet once in my life. My heart tells me Dexter but my head says Sam.
I am considering Gina. She has good odds and she seems to have a good chance of winning.

Comments

• Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loathe her, but I think it's Gina. The public seem to lurveee her..can't see why myself:confused:but there you go.:(
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Depends if you're a risk taker.

Sam has the biggest chance but his odds aren't too good. Gina has brilliant odds but it's just about whether you think she can actually win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I think sam has it in the bag

Team Ginxster they have made this a brilliant series
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    I don't think I'd have the backbone to go for Gina. Her odds are excellent at 4/1 but I do not think she stands a chance against Dexter or Sam. Dexter's odds are decent enough to get a nice bit back and he seems to be topping all the polls online.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd go for Gina. She's leading polls (including DS front page poll which indicated Luke A as winner last year) and her odds are really long.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm putting all my cards on the table and saying DEXTER ..... I have a funny feeling in me bones :D
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Breege1 wrote: »
    I am considering putting a substantial stake on a one of the finalists to win. Now I am no gambler, I have only placed a bet once in my life. My heart tells me Dexter but my head says Sam.
    I am considering Gina. She has good odds and she seems to have a good chance of winning.
    Gina will not get higher than 3rd due to Sophie getting he b*tch card - and by association with Gina

The Twins will have lot of support - because they were always underdogs, Sam is good bet, but don't count out Charlie now, depends on who gets good HL show tonight
  • Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a 3 way race. Sam was close to eviction i believe last week because his "fan base" thought he was safe as houses and didnt vote.

Sadly thats likely to wake them up and its a close call between ginxter and him.