CBB Confirmations and Rumours

2»

Comments

• Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gonna post again if this thread is being used to keep track.

I mentioned this on here last week: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showt...php?p=74177342

Jeremy McConnell Cooke from MTV's Beauty School Cop Outs is rumoured to be going in.
  • Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins was tweeting last night, I thought they'd have been in hiding or does that not happen for CBB? :p shame :(

I read Paul Daniels said him and Debbie weren't going in.

I recall tweeting Sophie Anderton the night before she went on and she replied saying she wasn't doing it. But this could have been someone controlling her Twitter while she was in the house.

The celebs generally don't go into hiding though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i heard sam bartons going in xx
  • Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One reason only to watch the latest CBB
    Gary Busey they often use the term TV gold - well Mr Busey is TV gold he is stark raving mad but also a joy to watch his ravings and outlook on life

with out doubt one of the most interesting celebs to enter the BB house ever
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    I think you could be right, hasn't there been issues with alcohol/drugs in the past as well?

I think he will be brilliant to watch but impossible to live with, I really liked him on the US apprentice but you could see the frustration the other contestants had with him, he seemed fine when he had something to do or occupy his mind, I am not sure how he would cope with the hours of boredom and monotony in the BB house

I don't know very much about him aside from the accident, so just pulling this from Wiki -
    "On December 4, 1988, Busey was severely injured in a motorcycle accident in which he was not wearing a helmet. His skull was fractured, and doctors feared he suffered permanent brain damage. During the filming of the second season of Celebrity Rehab in 2008, Busey was referred to psychiatrist Dr. Charles Sophy. Sophy suspected that Busey's brain injury has had a greater effect on him than realized. He described it as essentially weakening his mental "filters" and causing him to speak and act impulsively. Sophy recommended Busey take a medication called Depakote".
    Dorkus_ wrote: »
    Gonna post again if this thread is being used to keep track.

I mentioned this on here last week: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showt...php?p=74177342

Jeremy McConnell Cooke from MTV's Beauty School Cop Outs is rumoured to be going in.

Can't recall whether you're the poster I replied to about Jeremy before or if that was someone else, but I'm still hoping he won't go in, or if he does I hope he doesn't stay very long. I found him very arrogant, aggressive and unpleasant on BSCO. Then again, that might be what they're after.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what happened to white dee i thought she was going in and sam barton her gay mate who was all over papers for his nhs nose job xxx
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I doubt Katie Hopkins would do it. She did I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and was nothing like her media persona, I doubt she would be able to keep it up.

Remind me of when Katie Hopkins was on I'm A Celebrity. I honestly don't remember her on it and I have watched them all. Who else was in the same year as her?
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No idea if this is true, but apparently Lauren Goodger is going in.

Someone I know works in Essex and apparently it's a well known fact.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remind me of when Katie Hopkins was on I'm A Celebrity. I honestly don't remember her on it and I have watched them all. Who else was in the same year as her?

2007, the series that Biggins won. She was woefully boring and was second to leave, so it's no surprise her appearance is hard to recall.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    No idea if this is true, but apparently Lauren Goodger is going in.

Someone I know works in Essex and apparently it's a well known fact.

She posted clips to her Instagram last night of a few friends helping her pack clothes and choosing which "house trainers" to take wherever she's going.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Le Vell is filming Corrie
    Lettice is at SoccerSix on August 31st
    Marcus Collins tour dates clash.

Gary Busey has landed in London
    Debbie and Paul are probably likely
    White Dee is in
    George is probably confirmed
    Stephanie Pratt is most likely in
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    White Dee confirmed herself didn't she?
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2007, the series that Biggins won. She was woefully boring and was second to leave, so it's no surprise her appearance is hard to recall.

Oh, right! Cannot remember her at all, so she must have made little impact for all her so called opinions! Mind you with so many strong characters like Janice Dickinson and Lynne Franks and Biggins it would be hard to get noticed when all you claim to be is an insufferable snob! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, right! Cannot remember her at all, so she must have made little impact for all her so called opinions! Mind you with so many strong characters like Janice Dickinson and Lynne Franks and Biggins it would be hard to get noticed when all you claim to be is an insufferable snob! :D

Quite right :D
  • Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    White Dee confirmed herself didn't she?

Josie Cunningham has tweeted that herself and White Dee are not going in. White Dee then retweeted this. Ughh can't believe I'm posting this. Why am I even looking on these people's Twitters :D Tbf I don't really know much of White Dee.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know most of them, and the rest don't interest me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Isn't Lauren Goodger going in!? On her Instagram she's posting videos of her packing!
  • M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    Sophia_B wrote: »
    Isn't Lauren Goodger going in!? On her Instagram she's posting videos of her packing!

Oh - If I post vids of packing my suitcase i'll go in the house?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member

It's just a response to the thread that ok with you? !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophia_B wrote: »

I posted similarly a few posts above yours. To me, it says she definitely wants people to think she's going in. Whether she actually is is unconfirmed.
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow, rude. I don't know if you are are someone rumoured to be going in the house but Lauren is, so seeing her pack is a good sign that it could be true.