KaylanKaylan Posts: 1,570
Forum Member
✭✭✭
OK the worst final ever!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does your opinion need its own thread? There's a perfectly good episode discussion going on you could have contributed to.
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaylan wrote: »
    OK the worst final ever!

I disagree.
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave3622 wrote: »
    I disagree.

I disagree!

But I may be persuaded after a second viewing :)
  • snakecharmer37snakecharmer37 Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    OK the worst final ever!

A cliché to be sure, but in this instance it fits.
  • Sufyaan_KaziSufyaan_Kazi Posts: 3,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It had an amazing epicness of deaths!! Surely for that reason alone it can't be the worst finale ever.

<sarcasm>However, I like the reasons you mention why it was the worst :) </>

Just be kind to us please, tell us why you don't like it, don't just say it was crap ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rua is god wrote: »
    Why does your opinion need its own thread? There's a perfectly good episode discussion going on you could have contributed to.

Well said.

It is also full of like-minded souls gnashing teeth and rending their own garments.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK the worst final ever!

Some of it was okay.

I like this regeneration of the Doctor.

Clara became like Danny dull as dishwater.

Missy was a camp whatever.

Do not resurrect someone in a chapel of rest again, please, whether in human or metal form.

And do not, please, say kill the Belgians first when the programme is shown the day before Remembrance Sunday; especially that was distasteful in this Centenary year.

Oh I'd better add "in my opinion".

I look forward to the Christmas special.
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really bad episode to end an abysmal series. The Christmas special looks awful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Really bad episode to end an abysmal series. The Christmas special looks awful.
    Then save yourself time and don't watch it. Then we won't have to read your opinion on it.
  • DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave3622 wrote: »
    I disagree.

So do I, that was good! I would say it's as good a series final as the other two part finals in new who. The two one part finals lacked because they were one part episodes.
    Its not just that though, its classic Master using another alien enemy to attempt to kill the Doctor but every time it somehow falls apart for him, or should I say her!
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grocerjack wrote: »
    Then save yourself time and don't watch it. Then we won't have to read your opinion on it.

Feel better now? Pathetic that you feel unable to let others have a different opinion.

It's not gone down well on Gallifrey Base either.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Why are we encouraging this self-indulgent 'I deserve my own thread' rubbish by contributing?
    There is an episode thread for your comments, OP - for everybody's, in fact.
    You are not so wonderful you need your own.
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very succinct, OP!

But shouldn't it read;

Worst. Finale. Evah. ?

Didn't think it was. Going to rewatch before nervously popping me head into the episode thread to see what state people's teeth and garments are in. Thought it'd be lively and Grisonaut has confirmed this. :D
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Feel better now? Pathetic that you feel unable to let others have a different opinion.
    Equally pathetic that you think your opinion (unedifying as it is) is more important than anyone else's is. If you have something to say, something to discuss, then say it.
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The finale(both parts) are all that saved this series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    OK the worst final ever!

I didn't like it. At one point the master was like mary poppins with the umbrella. A storyline with weak threads. A trans-gender timelord, and the Clara character has got so much worse than when played alongside Matt Smith.
    For a few years now, the Downton Abbey Christmas special has been better than Doctor Who. I expect the same this year.
  • Mr MajesterMr Majester Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK the worst final ever!

Agreed; this episode was tree biting, pants on head retarded.

Step one: Change sex of a beloved character as a fu to the loyal fans.

Step two: Thrust companions into foreground while setting main character in background.

Step three: DANNY FARKIN PINK

Step four: I mean DANNY PINK, wtf Moff why he no likey the dr? reasons except grr dr?

Step five: Completely moronic reason for the mister to create a faux cyber army just to give the doctor control for the reason of huh? what does plot mean?

Step six: Dialogue with strong hints that dr Dick is going to become dr Fanny.

Last season ever for me just L.O.L^_^
  • Mr MajesterMr Majester Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Why are we encouraging this self-indulgent 'I deserve my own thread' rubbish by contributing?
    There is an episode thread for your comments, OP - for everybody's, in fact.
    You are not so wonderful you need your own.

So you're the internet police and zomg people can't make up a thread on a tv scifi forum, some people just want to watch the world burn.
  • Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    And I disagree with you disagreeing with him. Who's disagreeing with him who I also disagree with for disagreeing with her! who is clearly disagreeing with that him for disagreeing with that other him too

Right?...
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I disagree with you disagreeing with him. Who's disagreeing with him who I also disagree with for disagreeing with her! who is clearly disagreeing with that him for disagreeing with that other him too

Right?...

And I would like to disagree with you wholeheartedly. :confused: