Rik Waller blames fame for love life woes

Comments

• TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    margie wrote:
    But do you remember the reason he gave?

They were all sitting in the 'garden' and he claimed he couldn't sing because the night air would harm his voice. Clearly forgetting for the moment that the house and garden were actually in a studio. :D

They called his bluff, he couldn't actually play the guitar, just knew a couple of chords.
    I can remember the girls begging him to sing and play, (winding him up) and then rolling around laughing because all he did was strum the chords he knew!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There were pitures of him in New or Now mag last week in footie kit, he looks like he has plied on at least another 5 stones :eek:
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,870
    Forum Member
    Michelle MC that is a fat face from the past , i bet you she likes skinny cow ice cream and maybe she wishes she was one :D:D

I'm not a Michelle fan, but I respect the fact that when she did You are what you eat, she didn't just whinge and whine and refuse to use the advice given to help herself. Rik on the other hand seem to totally miss the point of the show being to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle and kicked up a fuss whenever exercise was mentioned.... and Harvey tried to get any movement out of him....pathetic. :mad: I reckon he thought "Celebrity Fit Club" was a show about fit/goodlooking celebrities :p:D ...... cos everyone wants a piece of THE Rik Waller don't you know :D:p
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were pitures of him in New or Now mag last week in footie kit, he looks like he has plied on at least another 5 stones :eek:

He'll be dead before he's 30 if he carries on at this rate. He'll get to the stage where he won't be able to walk or have a shower etc.
  • structurestructure Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cute chick wrote:
    He'll be dead before he's 30 if he carries on at this rate. He'll get to the stage where he won't be able to walk or have a shower etc.

I wonder at what stage he will turn from a blob of ridicule into a bigger blob of sympathy? He is huge, and surely his poor ticker cannot take too much more of that enormous strain.
    He must stink as well, why would anyone have the inclination to do a kiss n' tell on him?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    This guy really need to wake up and get real.

Let's be brutally honest here, how many women on here would honestly fancy someone like Rik based on his looks? In all honestly I think the majority would sooner run for the hills. It wouldn't matter if he was the nicest guy on earth most people would turn him down purely because of his size, it's just human nature, the way people are. The fact that he has a very big headed attitudes only adds to why women aren't interested. The only reason he got as far as he did on Pop Idol was because people felt sorry for him, who remembers the email that circulated asking people to "vote for the fat guy". This guy needs to take a long hard look at his life and what he is doing to his body. He already blew one change of help with his weight when he got chucked out of celeb fat club for not making any effort. He could have really changed his life there, but instead he just seems to blame everyone else for his own failings.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rik's next TV appearence is on one of those Channel 4/5 documentaries they sometimes show about people who are so obese they are unable to move and have to have carers do everything for them.
  • melanie clintonmelanie clinton Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    This guy really need to wake up and get real.

Let's be brutally honest here, how many women on here would honestly fancy someone like Rik based on his looks? In all honestly I think the majority would sooner run for the hills. It wouldn't matter if he was the nicest guy on earth most people would turn him down purely because of his size, it's just human nature, the way people are. The fact that he has a very big headed attitudes only adds to why women aren't interested. The only reason he got as far as he did on Pop Idol was because people felt sorry for him, who remembers the email that circulated asking people to "vote for the fat guy". This guy needs to take a long hard look at his life and what he is doing to his body. He already blew one change of help with his weight when he got chucked out of celeb fat club for not making any effort. He could have really changed his life there, but instead he just seems to blame everyone else for his own failings.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rik's next TV appearence is on one of those Channel 4/5 documentaries they sometimes show about people who are so obese they are unable to move and have to have carers do everything for them.

I take it you mean he will appear on a new show called Fat Boys & Feeders
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    The question is: 'Why is he still around?' ;)
    (Sorry if someone else has said this)
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...... cos everyone wants a piece of THE Rik Waller don't you know :D:p

And why not? There's enough for everyone ;)
  • *Sarah**Sarah* Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solare wrote:
    ...and the fact that he's a grotesque lard bucket

LOL :D:D
    Thats so true :D
  • livemailivemai Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Sponge on a stick, under the flaps.
  • TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    livemai wrote:

Is this an answer to the question... How does he wipe his bum, because his arms are too short to go around his girth?

Because if it is, I expect this thread will be deleted or locked soon! I don't see why because it is of scientific interest isn't it?
    Forum Member
    Tasi wrote:
    Is this an answer to the question... How does he wipe his bum, because his arms are too short to go around his girth?

Because if it is, I expect this thread will be deleted or locked soon! I don't see why because it is of scientific interest isn't it?

Oh my, it doesn't bear thinking about does it :eek: Can't believe this thread is still going, probably the most publicity Rik Waller has ever had :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are you lot still going on about this odious creature? pities sake!
  • Bouncer5Bouncer5 Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's so sexy
  • Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ShinySue wrote:
    are you lot still going on about this odious creature? pities sake!

Like the Christmas turkey, eight days later and there is STILL half of the carcass left in the fridge (well maybe not in the Waller residence)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From his website... Though I'd wish he'd hurry up. I can't stand the suspense.... (The random capitals are him and not me!)

Important Information

Don't worry folks, Nothing to worry about, just a little bit of news........

On Tuesday 20th June a Decision was made to change the name of the Band (Yes, I know, Again) with the "Mighty Soul Band" being too restrictive on the Genre of music we were expected to play, yes, we will still be playing a lot of Soul music but we felt cut off from being able to diversify and express ourselves the way we would like to.

From this moment the Band will no longer be called the "Mighty Soul Band" and we have a new name lined up to take over, we will still be basically the same Band in terms of Members but we will be able to create our new show without the restraints of being labelled a "Soul Band". The new name will be Revealed soon when I feel the time is right and I will also tell you how the change came about, I was fate......... I tell you!!

Until that day, I wish you all a Happy Summer, Enjoy the World Cup (And Wimbledon of course) and don't forget to use Sun Block!!
  • Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Rik Waller cheese factory going into the manufacture of Sun Block ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Rik Waller cheese factory going into the manufacture of Sun Block ?

I could make a unkind quip about him just needing to stand up to block out sunlight for the entire South East, but I won't.
  • Dancing QueenDancing Queen Posts: 9,917
    Forum Member
    He could always hire himself out as a bouncy castle?
  • WheeliechickWheeliechick Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    livemai wrote:

The thought is revolting, but it really made me laugh! Your timing was brilliant!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    :D:D

Had to make my first ever post here - best thread in ages, and has made me laugh out after a rotten day.

Although thoughts of Rik + his stick are making me queasy....... :eek:
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    penguin301 wrote:
    :D:D

Had to make my first ever post here - best thread in ages, and has made me laugh out after a rotten day.

Although thoughts of Rik + his stick are making me queasy....... :eek:

shame you didn't see the other one :eek::eek: ;)

anyone for body cheese??? :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    shame you didn't see the other one :eek::eek: ;)

anyone for body cheese??? :D:D:D

Oi! We don't want this thread locked an' all :mad: :D Wonder if Rik has seen all this publicity he's getting. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously now, it's a mystery to me how he manages to live a normal life. For example, what sort of bed does he sleep in? How can he sit on an ordinary chair? How does he sit at a table to eat? How does he get upstairs? How does he sit on the loo? How does he get in a car? How does the car move with him in it? How does he cut his toenails/shower and things like that?