Oh Dear! Dennis Lets Rip On Some Love Island Zelebs!!!

2»

Comments

• Knarf44Knarf44 Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rodman is definitely in there to stir things up.

I had to laugh when he and Chris Brosnan were talking about the girls most likely to be up for a bit of fun and then described Colleen as a cat that likes to walk past the male cats with its tail in the air .

What made me laugh more was when Colleen said in the diary room that he (Rodman) was a sexy man! The guy has little respect for women and is an out and out sexual predator who uses women to satisfy his needs and then tosses them away with his used condoms! He also walks around gobbing everywhere - how sexy is that!

Talking about his gobbing - what is with the two American males that have been in there so far, the first one would p*ss everywhere like a dog marking his territory and now Rodman thinks nothing of depositing his phlegm everywhere. I am just waiting for one of the girls or the waiters to go a*rse over tit from slipping on one of Rodman's deposits :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Ewww the spitting makes me retch. Loving the fact though that The Rodman doesnt give a damn and will stir the rest of the contestants up a treat.

He already has his eye on Colleen, thought the thought of 5ft Colleen and 6ft 8" Rodman in bed together makes my eyes water..... :eek: :D
  • xxTinkerbellexxxxTinkerbellexx Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knarf44 wrote:
    Rodman is definitely in there to stir things up.

I had to laugh when he and Chris Brosnan were talking about the girls most likely to be up for a bit of fun and then described Colleen as a cat that likes to walk past the male cats with its tail in the air .

What made me laugh more was when Colleen said in the diary room that he (Rodman) was a sexy man! The guy has little respect for women and is an out and out sexual predator who uses women to satisfy his needs and then tosses them away with his used condoms! He also walks around gobbing everywhere - how sexy is that!

Talking about his gobbing - what is with the two American males that have been in there so far, the first one would p*ss everywhere like a dog marking his territory and now Rodman thinks nothing of depositing his phlegm everywhere. I am just waiting for one of the girls or the waiters to go a*rse over tit from slipping on one of Rodman's deposits :eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHA PMSL :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he doesnt go for any of the nicer girls on the island like Bianca or Kelle. .

Werent he and Chris dismissing Kelle last night? 'no way' I think Chris said?
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vaseline wrote:
    Werent he and Chris dismissing Kelle last night? 'no way' I think Chris said?

I think it was more in the context that they knew Kelle would not be "game"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diamonds_R wrote:
    He's still married (which kind of defeats the purpose of being on Love Island). They may live in different houses and have children but unless he's trying for a Big Love scenario, it's kind of stupid to put him on Love Island

Rodman's alleged to have slept with over 2000 women?
    Didn't they have their guide dogs with them at the time?
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can somebody cut and paste a transcript of what he said please?

I've tried for literally days to access the linked page, but it just won't load for me. Maybe there's some stupid advertsiing script...but the page never fully loads.

So can somebody cut and paste his comments about his fellow contestants so that I can read what he said please?
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can somebody cut and paste a transcript of what he said please?

I've tried for literally days to access the linked page, but it just won't load for me. Maybe there's some stupid advertsiing script...but the page never fully loads.

So can somebody cut and paste his comments about his fellow contestants so that I can read what he said please?

What comments :confused:. I've posted all I heard on this thread. It was just him in the Beach Hut slagging of Alicia Douvall saying that they never got it on even though she tells everybody they did and that she left the Island because she knew he was coming :eek:. He also used a few choice words to slag her off.
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    What comments :confused:. I've posted all I heard on this thread. It was just him in the Beach Hut slagging of Alicia Douvall saying that they never got it on even though she tells everybody they did and that she left the Island because she knew he was coming :eek:. He also used a few choice words to slag her off.

PS: The link has been removed.