Options

Ashley and The Vicar- Emmerdale

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
Forum Member
Hi missed some Emmerdale last week but my dad said that Ashley is renting a cottage in the village and doing a house share with Harriet who just happens to fancy him. Is it true?

Comments

• Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it's true. :)

Harriet was worried when Ashley said he was thinking of moving out of the village, so she rented Brook Cottage and asked Ashley to move in with her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Yes it's true. :)

Harriet was worried when Ashley said he was thinking of moving out of the village, so she rented Brook Cottage and asked Ashley to move in with her.

Thanks for clarification - well that's going to be interesting considering she really really likes him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi when was this broadcast as want to see it if I can?
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was in either last Tuesday or last Wednesday's episode. It was only a couple of short scenes, two with Harriet asking Declan about it and one with her telling Ashley that she'd rented the cottage. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cool Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    Plus earlier this week Harriet and Ashley mentioned to Edna/Sandy that they were going to houseshare.
    Think this is the start of a budding new relationship for Harriet and Ashley.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying the very slow burn of Ashley & Harriet. I hope they don't rush it. I reminds me of when Ashley wasining after Bernice all those years ago, but wih the genders reversed.
  • Options
    soapmadsoapmad Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should get it on :D