CORRIE October Trailer — Watch Now

JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
Forum Member
✭✭
Fresh trailer for October.

"This is it. Things will never be the same again for Carla, Peter, Tracy and Rob."

http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/october-trailer

:)

No spoilers or show footage in it at all, just a trailer with some special scenes of each character individually, with each of them reading a passage of poetry in the background.

Artistic, but not interesting.

Comments

• NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreading possible scenes of the aftermath with Tracy moping around whining about how she loved Rob and is betrayed, with Ken and Deirdre saying how she was too good for him (but forgetting she is worse and a cold blooded killer herself).

Although I am interested in seeing
    Carla's reaction to Rob being a killer. After all, she had covered for Tony for a while when discovering he killed Liam. Will she betray her own brother?
  • onemorearrowonemorearrow Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    James J wrote: »
    Fresh trailer for October.

"This is it. Things will never be the same again for Carla, Peter, Tracy and Rob."

http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/october-trailer

:)

No spoilers or show footage in it at all, just a trailer with some special scenes of each character individually, with each of them reading a passage of poetry in the background.

Artistic, but not interesting.

bib - actually it's the lyrics to an Oasis song! "Cast No Shadow" from the "(What's the Strory) Morning Glory) LP.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to Alison King's performance.

The trailer has been brilliantly done and it's online-only so I reckon there's bound to be another one soon, which will probably include bits of October scenes and will be shown on ITV.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Dire as expected.
  • H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't muster any excitement. The trailer is good, but Stuart Blackburn is still in charge. The best we can hope for is car crash telly.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much better than the summer trailer, lol.
  • Trish_GardinerTrish_Gardiner Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    As is normal situation in soapland the innocent get found guilty and the guilty get off scotfree so peter will go to prison for a crime he didn't do and rob well let's just say Carla find out rob is tinas killer and she either tells him to leave an never come back or rob dies
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As is normal situation in soapland the innocent get found guilty and the guilty get off scotfree so peter will go to prison for a crime he didn't do and rob well let's just say Carla find out rob is tinas killer and she either tells him to leave an never come back or rob dies

Actually I would be quite shocked if Peter is found guilty. If this does happen I think Rob will go on the run,
    but it will be interesting seeing Carla having to cope with the fact her brother is a killer and an innocent man is in prison. The problem is this would have bad consequences in the future, especially her relationship with Ken and Deirdre.

Of course Peter may be found not guilty and choose to leave Weatherfield. The residents would give him the cold shoulder over the affair, plus i doubt he wants to mix with people who thought he was guilty. And his relationship with Simon is in complete shatters now anyway.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They kept us waiting for this drizzle? My shits are more exciting than that!

Scraping the barrel there corrie...
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worst promo ever.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't enjoy the trailer it was boring and didn't excite me but I wasn't expecting much the storyline started off well but has gone round in circles nothing has changed for months and it looks set to continue that way until the trial.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More interesting than Shitenders,
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pathetic.
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must say I was expecting a trailer full of all the stories expected this month
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Yawn corrie is boring as hell and you are silly if you think it is better than eastenders
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Cannot wait for the conclusion, poor Carla, her life will be ripped apart yet again by another man in her life. I will be sad to see Peter go though, as much as I hate him sometimes, I do believe he is a very strong character and he and Carla work well together .
    Forum Member
    it looks boring and predictable tbh
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    it looks boring and predictable tbh

In what way does it look boring? it will devastate Carla, break up Traceys relationship and damage Peter so much that he has to go, I wouldnt call any of that boring.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must say I was expecting a trailer full of all the stories expected this month

Then that just would have been this weeks episodes along with Tina's murder.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ha, in yer dreams!
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL HA
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    In what way does it look boring? it will devastate Carla, break up Traceys relationship and damage Peter so much that he has to go, I wouldnt call any of that boring.
    We all know that Rob is going to prison and peter is going be released and free. After he will weatherfield and Carla is going to be devastated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's bound to be one for next month because this trailer is online-only and ITV really need to promote Corrie in October but it's probably too early.
  • NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bib - actually it's the lyrics to an Oasis song! "Cast No Shadow" from the "(What's the Strory) Morning Glory) LP.

Was it now? Thanks.:)

Have to say that the trailer did nothing for me and I was more keen to listen to the lyrics. Striking imagery.
    Forum Member
    lou_123 wrote: »
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL HA
    LOL that was I was thinking when he said that stupid comment