EE - Another Surprise tonight?

DreamHavenDreamHaven Posts: 2,005
Forum Member
✭✭✭
DTC announced a surprise yesterday and hyped it up and it was Peggy Mitchel, now normally surprises are stayed secret and not announced but we could see another surprise other than just Peggy Mitchel. It spells Grant all over as it's Sharon and he has been talked about quite a bit recently, you think there is another surprise?

Do you think we will get another surprise tonight? 56 votes

Yes
32%
twinmossy2103Slave2lifeAlex250Pjimbo23MrJames[Deleted User]Collins1965jboy2k8lionkingonstageFiregazerjxbrennaDreamHavenlou_123LHolmeschrisgwfc[Deleted User]Colonel_Jasper 18 votes
No
67%
mollEvilredzebrajamesc_715bass55[Deleted User]olivejtvhonoureastboy1980[Deleted User]The_Sleepersarahj0ySuperAPJYoshi FanBakervichBirdseedwalford-e20cobwebsoupJustChrisMemmageeringlk1981 38 votes

Comments

• NickJordanNickJordan Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the next surprise will be whoever gets shot
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    NickJordan wrote: »
    I think the next surprise will be whoever gets shot

Thats what I was thinking, but who knows for sure, looking forward to tonights episode.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No
    The only way they can save face from the huge embarrassment of last nights anticlimax, would be to have Grant in the opening scene tonight.

Not going to happen though.
  • rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    What I want to know is why she gave Ronnie TWO tickets. Who is going with her if not Peggy
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosiedevon wrote: »
    What I want to know is why she gave Ronnie TWO tickets. Who is going with her if not Peggy

Aunt sal
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    It's probably just the fact that Ian is back to try and stop Sharon marrying Phil after saying he wouldn't be able to make it. Yawn.

What would be worth seeing:

Grant

Mark Jr and/or Michelle

Zoe back to see Kat

But they won't happen, unfortunately.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    I hope so!:) the surprise last night was amazing! Despite all the miserable ones on here moaning about it! *yawn*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    The only way they can save face from the huge embarrassment of last nights anticlimax, would be to have Grant in the opening scene tonight.

Not going to happen though.

How sad, everyone expects it to be grant, and when it isn't, they spit their dummies out the pram...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    It's probably just the fact that Ian is back to try and stop Sharon marrying Phil after saying he wouldn't be able to make it. Yawn.

What would be worth seeing:

Grant

Mark Jr and/or Michelle

Zoe back to see Kat

But they won't happen, unfortunately.

It may do, one day?
  • Acejr200Acejr200 Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    No
    lou_123 wrote: »
    How sad, everyone expects it to be grant, and when it isn't, they spit their dummies out the pram...

Totally agree, it was obvious neither grant or Michelle wouldn't be returning and most had guessed it was Peggy before the episode. Maybe eastenders was a slight victim of their own hype but it didn't stop me from enjoying the episode, Im actually glad Peggy came back for the episode as it made perfect sense for her to be against the wedding
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No

Well if anyone would know, it would be you.
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    It may do, one day?

Yes, hopefully :)
  • Laura1981Laura1981 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    No
    I was hoping for Grant's return last night, but I was still glad to see Peggy.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Yes

This!

Kemp will never return to EastEnders.
  • rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Aunt sal

Thought she was in UK not Portugal
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Yes
    Not necessarily a surprise, but I think there will be one or two revelations tonight.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No
    rosiedevon wrote: »

Aunt Sal

Although personally I would prefer Peggy to arrive back in the Square, would make more of an impact
  • twintwin Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Firegazer wrote: »
    This!

Oh yes he will!
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    This!

Just get all the gobby women to have a catfight or repeat the Derek/Syed/Michael etc gory violent pub scene and persuade him its a really dangerous gang.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    olivej wrote: »
    Aunt Sal

Although personally I would prefer Peggy to arrive back in the Square, would make more of an impact
    Would have been more realistic as well, instead of this "You and Aunt Sal are going, I can't be bothered, it matters so much to me that I'm staying here beside the pool" approach

Can't really see the real Peggy of old taking that stance