Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue have been bonking

Comments

• merrybiscuitmerrybiscuit Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    So The Scum have apparently outed Jessie J as being a lesbian and not bi and denied Simon is gay in the same headline.

The whole lot of them (JJ exluded) are scum.

I've just had a look at this. Is really odd - what does JJ sexuality have to do with SC! Is almost as if they picked the only other person they thought they could out (although she has already told the public she's bi.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just had a look at this. Is really odd - what does JJ sexuality have to do with SC! Is almost as if they picked the only other person they thought they could out (although she has already told the public she's bi.

Probably just because The Voice is on at the moment, so she is topical. Does prove a point though to the people who ask why Simon might need to hide his sexuality. Look at the advice JJ was given for appearing bisexual rather than gay - it's all about, sales, ratings and appealing to the highest number of people possible.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Why wasnt Ryan Seacrest asked for his fivepenneth for the book.

Leaving him out is curious as he was at the forefront of the rumours.
  • BagpipesBagpipes Posts: 5,443
    Forum Member
    MICH78 wrote: »
    Probably just because The Voice is on at the moment, so she is topical. Does prove a point though to the people who ask why Simon might need to hide his sexuality. Look at the advice JJ was given for appearing bisexual rather than gay - it's all about, sales, ratings and appealing to the highest number of people possible.

That's possible. He may well have treated it as a business decision and opted for the route which would net the most money and publicity. Bit of a damning indictment on the public that people feel they have to do that, though.
  • VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So The Scum have apparently outed Jessie J as being a lesbian and not bi and denied Simon is gay in the same headline.

That article has practically nothing about Jessie J! :eek:

Simon is NOT gay it giggles, as it describes his 'gay' lifestyle. I wonder if Max knew this was coming and decided to get in first with the Dannii story.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,948
    Forum Member

I don't know if Jessie has tweeted on the matter but I just get the feeling this 'outing' was authorised.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    David Walliams vs Max Clifford in the battle of Simon's campdom.

Lol, nail on head imo. :)
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Voynich wrote: »
    That article has practically nothing about Jessie J! :eek:

Simon is NOT gay it giggles, as it describes his 'gay' lifestyle. I wonder if Max knew this was coming and decided to get in first with the Dannii story.

It's two seperate articles, Jessie's is just shorter.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely this revelation is the low point of the week lol
    I dread to think what tomorrow's headline will be
    littlemo wrote: »

Call me a soft touch - but I do feel really sorry for him today (how did this happen? lol wow his pr must be good). I believe him when he says he's embarrassed and regrets what's happened. He even has days-old facial hair to prove it :p Seriously though, I think all these kiss n tells have been very out of character
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    uber-prattt Cowell is losing control of the spin - it's friggin' hilarious!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's two seperate articles, Jessie's is just shorter.

So they're just quoting a previous article about Jessie J in this Cowell one?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4266134/Jessie-J-is-is-a-lesbian-while-Simon-Cowell-is-straight-claim-unauthorised-biographies.html

I just saw the banner and started reading it as it mentioned Jessie J . :o
    Forum Member
    that Mirror link is a quite comprehensive trashing of Dame Judy Cowell:D
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Voynich wrote: »
    So they're just quoting a previous article about Jessie J in this Cowell one?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4266134/Jessie-J-is-is-a-lesbian-while-Simon-Cowell-is-straight-claim-unauthorised-biographies.html

I just saw the banner and started reading it as it mentioned Jessie J . :o

No, they're two new articles on the same page, the page carries on after the copyright beneath Simon's article.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, they're two new articles on the same page, the page carries on after the copyright beneath Simon's article.

LOL So it does. :o I thought it ended at the copyright notice and it was just ads below it!
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    The "I had a few bonks with Dannii" stuff is something surreal and straight out of a black comedy. He can only be doing this with her permission.....the whole thing is a (quite bonkers) PR stunt to deflect rumours about his sexuality.

I have to hand it to hm though. As PR offensives go, this is a pretty spectacular one :)

I think it's more offensive than PR - quite fascinating to see Mr Control losing control over the spin.....:D
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    I think it's more offensive than PR - quite fascinating to see Mr Control losing control over the spin.....:D

Although the Dannii allegation is from the author Tom Bower I still think a lot of the stories this week (like in the Daily Star) have something to do with David Walliams' treatment of Simon, which had the public questioning Simon's sexuality (again) after a decade of stories of lap dancing lovers created by Max. I'm sure Simon is more upset about the fact everyone seems to be mocking him, instead of calling him a stud for having sex with Dannii, if the latter had happened he'd probably be liking every minute of it. From reading what he said to the book author he seemed to enjoy telling him, bragging about it and also saying how he wanted Cheryl Cole. But now in the papers he saying how upset he is and how he doesn't do kiss and tells. Really?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,947
    Forum Member
    They having a laugh? :)
    Sharon Osbourne, who was angry that he had dragged her into his “debauched world” after being namechecked in the book.

Has she turned to religion or something?
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    Call me a soft touch - but I do feel really sorry for him today (how did this happen? lol wow his pr must be good). I believe him when he says he's embarrassed and regrets what's happened. He even has days-old facial hair to prove it :p Seriously though, I think all these kiss n tells have been very out of character

Isn't the law these days people can't do kiss and tells without the other person's permission or it has to be in the public interest.

Is there any suggestion Ms Minogue is bi-lingual?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    That having a laugh? :)

Has she turned to religion or something?

I know, she's probably seen and done worse herself with Ozzy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Isn't the law these days people can't do kiss and tells without the other person's permission or it has to be in the public interest.

Is there any suggestion Ms Minogue is bi-lingual?

A few years ago Dannii was 'caught' on CCTV in a lap dancing club kissing and grinding up against a lap dancer, it made one of the Sunday papers at the time, this was pre X Factor appearances.
    Forum Member
    Max was on TV explaining the protection he had provided over the years...for example, denying a story Simon had bought a house, how's that protection?

I think Cowell & Clifford have lost the plot.

Oooh just a thought what if Cliff and Si had a tiff and Cliff took his eye off the ball?

ITV didn't run and protect John Leslie and Michael Barrymore left a bad taste in their mouth, Simon can't be suprised if ITV don't want to associated publicly with any hanky panky.

Cilla announced her retirement in a special live edition....will Simon have something to say during the live final of BGT? ;)
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few years ago Dannii was 'caught' on CCTV in a lap dancing club kissing and grinding up against a lap dancer, it made one of the Sunday papers at the time, this was pre X Factor appearances.

I think Dannii is a very sexual person. She isn't ashamed of admitting she enjoys sex and yes, she's tried women as well. But relationship wise, it's men for her.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Why wasnt Ryan Seacrest asked for his fivepenneth for the book.

Leaving him out is curious as he was at the forefront of the rumours.

I doubt Seacrest would have spoken to him. We know that Cowell's advisers tried to restrict his access.

The book is (or at least was) meant to be more about his business dealings than his personal life - particularly his rocky relationship with Simon Fuller (hence the title of the book "sweet revenge").
    Although the Dannii allegation is from the author Tom Bower I still think a lot of the stories this week (like in the Daily Star) have something to do with David Walliams' treatment of Simon, which had the public questioning Simon's sexuality (again) after a decade of stories of lap dancing lovers created by Max. I'm sure Simon is more upset about the fact everyone seems to be mocking him, instead of calling him a stud for having sex with Dannii, if the latter had happened he'd probably be liking every minute of it. From reading what he said to the book author he seemed to enjoy telling him, bragging about it and also saying how he wanted Cheryl Cole. But now in the papers he saying how upset he is and how he doesn't do kiss and tells. Really?

The Walliams stories were PR work themselves - if Simon Cowell didn't want David Walliams joking about his sexuality, he wouldn't be. If he didn't want ITV broadcasting it, they wouldn't be. But when he hired Walliams he knew exactly what he was doing. Gay or not, he has long since played on "campness" for his shows. Walliams was in to do exactly what Louis Walsh does on X Factor or what happened with Ryan Seacrest on American Idol.

Plus, Bower has been writing this book for ages and long before David Walliams popped up on the scene. The line from Cowell's team (and supported by the author and The Guardian in a piece yesterday) is that Bower found out about the Dannii thing first and had to ask several times before getting an answer. It may not have been that hard to find out. Mrs O claims everyone knew about it and plenty of journalists did to - The NOTW was going to go to print with it a couple of years ago.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double post.