Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Lorelei LaFleurLorelei LaFleur Posts: 4,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to take part in this thread because I've been behind watching the shows but now I've caught up and I can let rip.

MIC is the funniest show on TV and I absolutely love it, it cracks me up.

I love new addition Jamie Jaffa Cake and his Big Silkie and Little Silkie blankies. He's so jolly, excitable and deluded.

Proudlock is just the best posho name I've ever heard.

I didn't warm to Cheska last year but now I'm really fond of her. She seems to be a genuine girl.
    I couldn't believe she let Hugo off so easily after the lying cad gave her such a hard time for spreading scurrilous rumours which turned out to be true.
    Millie was just as bad, shooting the messenger, she should apologise profusely to Cheska.
    Binky said she should have stayed out of it and since Cheska did land herself in grief, maybe she should have listened.
    However, it's stupid for them to fall out over it.
    Poor Cheska was only trying to do the right thing but the monied Chelsea set have their own set of rules and morals.

When Cheska told Ollie she was texting Kendal and Ollie misheard her and said "Ken doll?" I thought I was going bust myself laughing.
    I love Binky so much I called my pet rabbit after her. Binky the bunny's fur is like her hair. :D

Francis is a hoot. Natalya football head is lovely but she's a ringer for Jodie Marsh, albeit without the muscles.

I loved seeing Mark-Francis in a flap because his maid was at the other house. He had to open his own front door, for goodness sake. :eek: :D
    I would love to have a friend always greet me with,"Champagne, darling?"

Spencer looks more attractive this series, a lot less like Ricky Gervais. The whole business with Louise is bizarre.
    Laughed at Jamie trying to get in on the action thinking he was onto a good thing and a safe bet with her.
    That's a guy who can't be bothered with a chase.

I'm glad we had a break from Millie's wooden mush and sorry, but Caggie can't sing for toffee.

Gabriella scares me, my bunny wouldn't be safe with her around. :eek:
    I like her though, she seemed to have it really bad for Ollie and I feel sorry for her.
    Chloe seems nice enough and quite sensible.

Ollie is incredible. His faces and the lines he comes out with, he's pure comedy gold.
    Amber is a moonpig.

All in all, they are gloriously superficial and I love that we're getting a peep into their vacuous world even when it is all manufactured.
    I wish it was on several times a week, I'd prefer it to Eastenders.
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    I agree with all of that Lorelei only just got into it but addicted already.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help myself liking Francis!? You know who he reminds me of? Hugh Grant! With some of the funny stuff he comes out with. I cannot believe Amber said what she said - totally evil.

I love Binky so much - think she seems one of the coolest girls in the show.

All the guys (Hugo, Spencer, Jamie) are just disgusting the way they treat women! But I like Ollie, and I do like Chloe as well. Still think Gabriella is slightly insane...

Still trying to work out why Caggie is attracted to Proudlock? He wears an EARRING. Just to make Spencer jealous maybe?

Bring on the next episode!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to take part in this thread because I've been behind watching the shows but now I've caught up and I can let rip.

MIC is the funniest show on TV and I absolutely love it, it cracks me up.

I love new addition Jamie Jaffa Cake and his Big Silkie and Little Silkie blankies. He's so jolly, excitable and deluded.

Proudlock is just the best posho name I've ever heard.

I didn't warm to Cheska last year but now I'm really fond of her. She seems to be a genuine girl.
    I couldn't believe she let Hugo off so easily after the lying cad gave her such a hard time for spreading scurrilous rumours which turned out to be true.
    Millie was just as bad, shooting the messenger, she should apologise profusely to Cheska.
    Binky said she should have stayed out of it and since Cheska did land herself in grief, maybe she should have listened.
    However, it's stupid for them to fall out over it.
    Poor Cheska was only trying to do the right thing but the monied Chelsea set have their own set of rules and morals.

When Cheska told Ollie she was texting Kendal and Ollie misheard her and said "Ken doll?" I thought I was going bust myself laughing.
    I love Binky so much I called my pet rabbit after her. Binky the bunny's fur is like her hair. :D

Francis is a hoot. Natalya football head is lovely but she's a ringer for Jodie Marsh, albeit without the muscles.

I loved seeing Mark-Francis in a flap because his maid was at the other house. He had to open his own front door, for goodness sake. :eek: :D
    I would love to have a friend always greet me with,"Champagne, darling?"

Spencer looks more attractive this series, a lot less like Ricky Gervais. The whole business with Louise is bizarre.
    Laughed at Jamie trying to get in on the action thinking he was onto a good thing and a safe bet with her.
    That's a guy who can't be bothered with a chase.

I'm glad we had a break from Millie's wooden mush and sorry, but Caggie can't sing for toffee.

Gabriella scares me, my bunny wouldn't be safe with her around. :eek:
    I like her though, she seemed to have it really bad for Ollie and I feel sorry for her.
    Chloe seems nice enough and quite sensible.

Ollie is incredible. His faces and the lines he comes out with, he's pure comedy gold.
    Amber is a moonpig.

All in all, they are gloriously superficial and I love that we're getting a peep into their vacuous world even when it is all manufactured.
    I wish it was on several times a week, I'd prefer it to Eastenders.

Oh and this post? GENIUS.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I can't help myself liking Francis!?

I'm the same! I feel so embarassed for him sometimes but he is so endearing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and this post? GENIUS.

Why, thank you, littlemunchkin. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was channel surfing this evening and I'm pretty certain I caught a glimpse of feisty Funda.

Guess where?

QVC of all places.

She appeared in a promotional trailer for L'Occitane beauty products, (Today's Special Value, if anyone's interested) gazing at a bottle of shower gel and then clutching it to her bosom.

At least I think it was her. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    its ollie that i cant help but like, and he seems to grow on me with every episode!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why, thank you, littlemunchkin. :)

You're welcome. Think I agreed with everything you said :-D Great minds... :-p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone find it bloody hilarious when they were in the club and Binky and Cheska had their chat?
    When Cheska and Kendal came over and Gabriella started "Kendal.." I really thought she was going to say shall me and you go and get a drink, or something like that in order for the two girls to have some privacy. But no she asked if he minded giving the three of them some space as if it was anything actually to do with her and then just proceeded to listen in on the disagreement. Nosy cow! Absolutely hilarious!!

Franis and Natalya are very sweet, and nice to see from her conversation with her friends she does seem to genuinely like him, even though the others take the piss out of him. How absolutely horrendous is Amber though, bringing up about him trying to kiss her. What a bitch!
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amber wants Francis to fund her business, but cant help but be a total bitch to him. Hmmm, am sure he'll be opening his chequebook now.

I am loving jamie, he's so clueless and so funny.

Cant warm to Caggie but was a bit much having them all decide she should just sleep with Spencer was a bit too bizarre, it was bad enough his notgirlfriend suggesting it.

I hope they bring Binky into the main group more now she and Cheska (yawn) are on the outs.
  • belombbelomb Posts: 3,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching Series 1 on 4oD as I've only just got into it during this series, and I've just watched the bit where Francis meets some girl, skateboards INTO the restaurant, and falls straight off his board....OMG, I just spat drink everywhere...! So funny, and so brilliantly timed with the music!! Honestly hilarious!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ollie and the horse, aaaaaahahahhaa
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly this might be the best programme ever.
    Forum Member
    Just watched tonights episode not sure if its the latest or not I'm very behind with it. What a total pr*ck Ollie was to Gabriella tonight I felt so sorry for her, there was no need for him to be so horrible.
    Millie is annoying me so much, keep moping around all the time about Hugo just get over it! Anyway looks like next episode we find out that she has cheated too!
    Francis has quickly become my favourite, he is so sweet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gabriella's underbite needs a Twitter account of its own.
  • AesaAesa Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't read this whole thread, but I do watch and LOVE Made in Chelsea. Does anyone think that it's Rosie who Hugo cheated on Millie with? I have a feeling that the news she mentioned to him in the promo for next week might be a bun in the oven...

But surely that may be too tacky for MiC? Might just be the whole Millie cheating on Hugo thing. I don't know!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    wow...ollie is being a prize pr*ck to Gabriella... ok, so she's a bit... desperate. But there's no need to be cruel...:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Did anyone find it bloody hilarious when they were in the club and Binky and Cheska had their chat?
    When Cheska and Kendal came over and Gabriella started "Kendal.." I really thought she was going to say shall me and you go and get a drink, or something like that in order for the two girls to have some privacy. But no she asked if he minded giving the three of them some space as if it was anything actually to do with her and then just proceeded to listen in on the disagreement. Nosy cow! Absolutely hilarious!!

Franis and Natalya are very sweet, and nice to see from her conversation with her friends she does seem to genuinely like him, even though the others take the piss out of him. How absolutely horrendous is Amber though, bringing up about him trying to kiss her. What a bitch!

Yes! That had me giggling away for several minutes. Next week's episode looks set to cause a stir with Millie and Hugo. How many episodes left in this series?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody helly, how cold was Olly there with Gabriella, I can see how it must be extremely frustrating for him as she has kind of infilitrated his life but there was no need to be so harsh :eek: I really feel for her, she needs to step away from that group I think as it's clear that she is not getting over him at all.

Can't believe Millie cheated on Hugo and by the sounds of it before he cheated on her :eek: I like Rosie but she is a right shit stirrer at times!

When Mark Francis was speaking on Skype in Italian I think he actually seemed quite masculine and attractive dare I say it :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just can't believe Louise studies Geography at Edinburgh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Millie cheating on Hugo surprises me ALOT

Did a bit of surfing the net and Proudlock is in fact his surname and his forename is actually Oliver haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    When did Binky and Cheska's fall out become so serious!? I want 'Bheska' to be back chatting on Ollie's roof terrace!! And I couldn't believe how Ollie was to Gabriella - bit of an idiot. GOD I AM TAKING THIS SO SERIOUSLY HAHA ;) And who was the 'friend' of Millie's that Hugo cheated with - it can't be Rosie can it, cos we'd know? Am confused... ! Great tv tho - Mark Francis and Francis are comedy gold...http://www.tv-ooh.com/2011/10/made-in-chelsea-series-2-episode-6.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read that Millie said she knows the person Hugo cheated on her with but she's not on the show. She said it turned out the French guy she met had a girlfriend also but still asked her out on another date! She refused though apparently.
    Forum Member

Did a bit of surfing the net and Proudlock is in fact his surname and his forename is actually Oliver haha

Yeah I had to look it up too, I thought that couldn't possibly be his real name :D He really creeps me out for some reason, not sure why. He also has a really weird body when he was sitting at the side of the pool next to Spencer, he looked very odd.