ps vita

Comments

• jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's connecting ok now but keeps freezing then disconnects. It should be connecting directly to the PS4 because I ticked that option on the PS4. Will try again later

Isn't there maintenance later? Perhaps this is part of it?
  • VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's connecting ok now but keeps freezing then disconnects. It should be connecting directly to the PS4 because I ticked that option on the PS4. Will try again later

Have you got "use Wi-Fi in Power Save mode" ticked?
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just tried mine there and it started ps4 up ok this time but then took ages and gave an error on screen. I re clicked remote connect and is displayed ps4 this time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Need help on lego pirates on vita. My wife plays it and she comes up against a white skull and crossbones with a bright light. She says she's tried about every character she has and pressed every button but cant figure this out.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to play some Watch dogs via remote play so it seems to be working better.

Try redoing the settings and reconnect gilly
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jokerz wrote: »
    I've ordered it. Thinking about that long period in the hospital when I'm waiting for the baby to come and my wife will be stoned off her face and I'll be sitting there twiddling my thumbs :D

You'll be grabbing the gas n air off ur poor mrs and having a blast urself mate lol the buzzing in ur ears helps reduce the ear bashing ur gonna get for getting her in that state to start with ;-)
  • NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new Montezuma game is good fun - definitely worth a look if you like a bit of free match 3 gameplay.

I have been trying out Destiny of Spirits too - again good fun, even if i am not entirely sure what I am doing half of the time. There are some real gems available for free on the vita.
  • jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll be grabbing the gas n air off ur poor mrs and having a blast urself mate lol the buzzing in ur ears helps reduce the ear bashing ur gonna get for getting her in that state to start with ;-)

Nah she was well stoned on the 2nd one and she's doing the same here.

If it's early hours of the morning again I'll probably nap. Although I do wish the hospital would provide more comfortable chairs!

Had a go of Borderlands 2 on vita. It's not bad. Works well although the FPS does suck sometimes. Still playable and a rock solid good few hours of gaming in it. Happy with that as I hate paying for games that last like 5 hours and that's it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted I was talking mince
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Nedubiz wrote: »
    The new Montezuma game is good fun - definitely worth a look if you like a bit of free match 3 gameplay.

I have been trying out Destiny of Spirits too - again good fun, even if i am not entirely sure what I am doing half of the time. There are some real gems available for free on the vita.

No heroes allowed: No Puzzles Either is another free game that's worth a look.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Thinking of trading my 3G Vita for the slim LCD model. Just tried to play the Vita sitting in the garden in the sun & couldn't see a thing on the screen. I had read that the LCD would be better for use outdoors, anyone agree?
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Thinking of trading my 3G Vita for the slim LCD model. Just tried to play the Vita sitting in the garden in the sun & couldn't see a thing on the screen. I had read that the LCD would be better for use outdoors, anyone agree?

It's pretty much the only advantage of LCD.

Having seen a slim after being used to my original the poor contrast would drive me nuts.
    Forum Member
    Deleted, got it sorted
    Forum Member
    LittleBigPlanet is only £6.49 just now on the store, £5.84 if you're a PS+ subscriber. If you're a fan of LBP, it's a must buy as it's the best version yet & makes great use of all the Vita's features
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My vita never manages to connect to ps4, even in the same room as the ps4 & router!
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/07/22/freedom-wars-ps-vita-get-full-retail-release/

Freedom Wars is going to get a full physical release in Europe after complaints and petitions against it being download only.

Good to see Sony change their mind.
  • Chelsea SaintChelsea Saint Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steam-esque deal on Virtua Tennis 4 for PSV on the store till 28.8. Just £3.86 for a title which promotes the systems graphical prowess more than most. Recommended, especially at under 4 quid!
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Steam-esque deal on Virtua Tennis 4 for PSV on the store till 28.8. Just £3.86 for a title which promotes the systems graphical prowess more than most. Recommended, especially at under 4 quid!

Excellent game. I think I picked it up for £7 on Amazon a year or two ago. Well worth playing.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Hey,
    Going to get a Vita soon (TBH I mostly want to play Danganronpa and the sequel and stuff like that), I seem to be more in story based novel games now, maybe have some time for old school platformers, I was just wondering what to buy.
    Ebay have some refurbished ones for £99.99 but on Amazon for just £35 more you can get one with a voucher and 5 games, but I'm not sure all those games would appeal to me :confused:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00KQE2364/ref=sr_1_2_np_0_olp?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1408731142&sr=1-2&condition=new
  • Chelsea SaintChelsea Saint Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Going to get a Vita soon

I’d usually suggest going for new, but that would exclude the imo superior OLED PSV ‘fat’ version. These can be picked up pre-owned in GAME for 95 quid, you’ll need to add a mem card 16GB is plenty for me. Game wise Platformers aren’t my bag but the two Rayman titles are technically exceptional. Virtues Last Reward may appeal if you fancy something a little more cerebral. Persona 4 Golden is a first rate story driven role player. Rainbow Moon is a wonderful RPG, in fact it’s up there in my all time top ten, and only a tenner on SEN. Then there’s the usual AAA suspects aka Uncharted, Everybody’s Golf, Virtua Tennis, LBP, FIFA, Killzone, Lumines and many more. The Vita also remote plays PS4 games. Fantastic system.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ Virtues Last Reward is amazing... But wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.
    Forum Member
    I've lost my Vita :(
  • TheToonArmyTheToonArmy Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've lost my Vita :(

How did you lose a vita
    Forum Member
    I’d usually suggest going for new, but that would exclude the imo superior OLED PSV ‘fat’ version. These can be picked up pre-owned in GAME for 95 quid, you’ll need to add a mem card 16GB is plenty for me. Game wise Platformers aren’t my bag but the two Rayman titles are technically exceptional. Virtues Last Reward may appeal if you fancy something a little more cerebral. Persona 4 Golden is a first rate story driven role player. Rainbow Moon is a wonderful RPG, in fact it’s up there in my all time top ten, and only a tenner on SEN. Then there’s the usual AAA suspects aka Uncharted, Everybody’s Golf, Virtua Tennis, LBP, FIFA, Killzone, Lumines and many more. The Vita also remote plays PS4 games. Fantastic system.

Hi,
    Thank you! :) Was thinking of getting this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-Ps-Vita-Handheld-Console-With-Wifi-and-3G-/351119480643?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item51c05a1743

Rayman sounds fun, as does Little Big Planet. I like story driven games so Persona 4 sounds like it could be my kind of thing too (though I havent played any of them). :)
    Forum Member
    LittleBigPlanet is only £6.49 just now on the store, £5.84 if you're a PS+ subscriber. If you're a fan of LBP, it's a must buy as it's the best version yet & makes great use of all the Vita's features

I got that as one of the games for mine because I thought it looked fun :) I couldnt decide between that and Rayman as the "platformer" :blush: