Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very sad to watch.

xx
  • Options
    pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did the others know it was her birthday? Did they give her any sort of party or was it just BB in the DR?
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    pixieboots wrote: »
    Did the others know it was her birthday? Did they give her any sort of party or was it just BB in the DR?

Davina said on her twitter that no one knew it was her birthday.
  • Options
    Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    Why? :confused: She seemed to enjoy it. It was her Party, not yours! :D
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it was a big grim
    looked like she got a saveloy and a carton of milk
  • Options
    threadstarterthreadstarter Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think she really appreciated it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    I thought it was sweet, she looked pleased enough :D
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigbro24 wrote: »
    it was a big grim
    looked like she got a saveloy and a carton of milk

and an egg.:(
  • Options
    pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davina said on her twitter that no one knew it was her birthday.

Thought so. I like Angel, she's very Russian. no fuss, get on with it, that Kris was a nasty git to her on the HL about the beans:mad:
  • Options
    hannah-xhannah-x Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she described it as the "best birthday ever" - she seemed happy enough :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she liked it so whats the problem? people are wired different. what might not be fun for you, will be fun for someone else.
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and an egg.:(

whatever you thought of it, it was her favourite stuff, as BB asks them what is their favourite food, she seemed to be happy with it.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's the saddest party I've ever seen. Although ........ at some student parties I've been to you didn't even get a saveloy. :cry:
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    pixieboots wrote: »
    Thought so. I like Angel, she's very Russian. no fuss, get on with it, that Kris was a nasty git to her on the HL about the beans:mad:

And Saffia, Lisa ... hate that lot.

Love myself some Angel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Kris and Lisa had a go at her on her birthday..ok she didn't tell them but I feel sorry for her living with those people

She will be the next one nominated by the 'group'

Saffia is gone so I'm guessing Lisa is in charge now
  • Options
    ODS_NerdODS_Nerd Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    I thought it seemed a little sad (in terms of watching her celebrate it on her own and none of the HM knew... blimey, if it was me, I'd have told them all the second I entered the house haha...)

However, she liked her birthday and that's the main thing.

Had BB have put on a party for her (especially without her telling other HM) then the HM would have been celebrating the party because it was a party and not particularly appreciating Angel's birthday.

Having said that, perhaps I'm being too judgemental as who knows what they would have done given the opportunity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Angel. She has such a tragic,care-worn look about her at the best of times. Her lonely little party was quite touching. It even made her smile! Was there Prozac in any of the Russian dolls?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ODS_Nerd wrote: »
    I thought it seemed a little sad (in terms of watching her celebrate it on her own and none of the HM knew... blimey, if it was me, I'd have told them all the second I entered the house haha...)

However, she liked her birthday and that's the main thing.

Had BB have put on a party for her (especially without her telling other HM) then the HM would have been celebrating the party because it was a party and not particularly appreciating Angel's birthday.

Having said that, perhaps I'm being too judgemental as who knows what they would have done given the opportunity.

I have no doubt that some of them ... Rodrigo, Siavash, Halfwit and a few more maybe would have celebrated for Angel but Team Lisa would've just been there for the 'party'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We thought it was very sad to watch, no big party and no one knowing.Very odd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was touching. Don't you guys understand nostalgia and feelings for your homeland? I think she appreciated the fact that BB remembered her even though it was a secret from the others.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ODS_Nerd wrote: »

That was my thoughts on why she didn't tell anyone. All it would have been to the others was a reason to get booze out of BB.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was so sad, it looked as if it should have been filmed in black and white with a single unadorned light bulb dangling from the ceiling. :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    It was so sad, it looked as if it should have been filmed in black and white with a single unadorned light bulb dangling from the ceiling. :cry:

Hahhahahahahah, I shouldnt laugh, I thought it was sad too, its just your description, I can imagine that light bulb hanging there, and sound of a dripping tap in the background :cry:
  • Options
    TrellyTrelly Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have asked for a few beers and that would have done it for me, if I can't spend my birthday with family/friends then I'm all for a lonely one.
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    36 eh? Imagine being that young..........:(