Options

EE Xmas Day - Radio Times synopsis - Spoilers?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    molybecks wrote: »
    Possibly but why would she kill HERself :confused:

If i found out someone had killed someone, I wouldnt be the one to commit suicide lol.

I thought that too but surely Stacey wouldn't get away with murder twice (well attempted).

Stacey is completely untouchable, she could molest Dot, shoot Jim, have sex with Alfie and Kat at the same time and still walk away with a smug smile and chip on her shoulder as she had no comeuppance.
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey is completely untouchable, she could molest Dot, shoot Jim, have sex with Alfie and Kat at the same time and still walk away with a smug smile and chip on her shoulder as she had no comeuppance.

Good on er' that's what I say! :p
  • Options
    thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe,
    Stacey attacks Janine, leaving her injured. Stacey does a runner, leaving Ryan to deal with Janine. :confused:

[/SPOILER]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See when I first heard this, i assumed
    ryan would get stabbed by Janine
    but it'd be pretty pointless really. Wouldn't effect staceys exit atall.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My guess as there is always a sting in the tale is:
    After the tape is played, Janine and Stacey have an argument and a knife gets lifted Janine is threatening Stacey with it, she then shocks stacey by stabbing her self (because if she is bunny boilers enough to try and poison her husband she would be psycho enough to stab herself), she tells stacy she is going to say it was her that done it to her, and stacey goes and gets lily and does a runner!
  • Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    My guess as there is always a sting in the tale is:
    After the tape is played, Janine and Stacey have an argument and a knife gets lifted Janine is threatening Stacey with it, she then shocks stacey by stabbing her self (because if she is bunny boilers enough to try and poison her husband she would be psycho enough to stab herself), she tells stacy she is going to say it was her that done it to her, and stacey goes and gets lily and does a runner!

That's my theory too. Janine does it to herself but makes sure there are enough witnesses pre-stabbing for people to think it was Stacey.

Katherine did something similar in Desperate Housewives and blamed it on Mike.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to say ... this Christmas in Albert Square sounds bloody fab! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but surely it would be over and done with as soon as it started with forensics these days!
  • Options
    eastendersboieastendersboi Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel Lisa wrote: »
    but surely it would be over and done with as soon as it started with forensics these days!

or maybe stacey touches it first and then after she stabs herself obviously she would not touch it bare handed that way only her finger prints would be on it, if it is a stitch up then im guessing janine has every corner covered
  • Options
    Gingerbread'Gingerbread' Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Just want to say ... this Christmas in Albert Square sounds bloody fab! :eek:

Better than it was looking set to be!! :eek:
  • Options
    SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant wait for the Christmas Day episode now. Sounds like it's gonna be fab from the little we know about it. Quite like how they are holding back with the spoilers.
  • Options
    Jason,Jason, Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'm very impressed with the very few snippets we have. I think the BBC have shot themselves in the foot though by cutting all spoilers as people are feeling down about EE Xmas without even knowing all this drama is coming up.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Surely the only question is - does Stacey get a happy ending.

She rushes to the airport with Max - and then Ryan turns up. They embrace and head off into the sunset.

Ryan's character is supposed to be taking 3 months off as his wife is pregnant - so they could do this with him coming back in March saying it didn't work out.
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    Why would any one be stabbed? Janine has the greatest power over Stacey with that tape, she could just get her arrested. Stacey will be putty in her hands, all she has to say is 'Leave and don't come back or I'll show this to the police'.

I think RYAN stabs Janine in fury for what she's done to both him and Stacey. Then, either Ryan leaves with Stacey and Lily, or Janine makes threats that she'll take a trip to the station with the tape if Ryan leaves, forcing him to stay.

I'm interested to see how this one works out. BK still said Stacey gets her happy ending though... maybe Ryan stabs Janine then gets rid of the tape, then they both flee?
  • Options
    GloriaSnockersGloriaSnockers Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I would never allow that, Janine can't do bad things to Pat. I'd never forgive, everyone else is fair game, she can attack/kill/poison whoever she likes apart from Pat.

Janine cares for Pat and would not deliberately hurt her. Pat cares for Janine and would instinctively prevent her from doing anyhting stupid, even if it meant throwing herself in the way of a knife intended for someone else on the spur of the moment or just being caught up in the confusion when in the wrong place on Janine's behalf at the wrong time.

I don't know any more than anyone else what's going to happen, but Pat seems very central to Janine's role in it all this time round. They even went to great pains to show us that Pat will be where she is on Christmas day because of Janine - there is no other reason for scenes showing Pat being asked to stay with family for Christmas, then realising that Janine will be having a difficult time and ringing back on the strength of it to decline. Hmmm...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, I do love Janine and Pat's relationship. They're a good duo.

Janine to Morgan: Well will you be at my funeral? *smiles*
    Pat: Everyone'll be at your funeral - they'll wanna make sure you're in the ground!
    Janine: *Gasps*
  • Options
    Carol.WCarol.W Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    I don't think Ryan will leave with Stacey as the focus needs to be on her as its her exit.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Carol.W wrote: »
    I don't think Ryan will leave with Stacey as the focus needs to be on her as its her exit.

Well - surely for Christmas they might want to give Stacey a happy ending.

I know Eastenders isn't recommended viewing for those who are depressed - but really wouldn't it be nice for Stacey to have a 'happy' exit and Janine to be left all alone on Boxing Day.
  • Options
    tweeeed_xtweeeed_x Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't know where to post this, but i found an article on the Mirror website which states that there are 'three shocking twists to this exciting saga.'

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/we-love-telly/2010/12/eastenders-no-room-at-the-inn.html
  • Options
    The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if Janine actualy stabbed Stacey months ago, leaving her in a coma and everything we've seen lately is Stacey's coma dream? Then when she comes to on christmas day, the vic is back to normal, Peggy's still there, and Ben and Lauren still have their proper faces/bodies. :P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    What if Janine actualy stabbed Stacey months ago, leaving her in a coma and everything we've seen lately is Stacey's coma dream? Then when she comes to on christmas day, the vic is back to normal, Peggy's still there, and Ben and Lauren still have their proper faces/bodies. :P
    haha now that's pushing it!
  • Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    what if the
    suprise visitor
    is ruby:D:p

stacey could be in contact with her off screen and ruby shows up at staceys to bring her to spain:confused:as i think shes loaded aint she:confused::D

then few weeks time
    for jeans exit stacey with contact jean and tell her to come live with stacey and ruby as there settled
    obviosly jean willl return and she can jjust say couldt hack spain:D
  • Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    what if ryan stabs janine and he then gos on the run after finding out staceys done a runner:confused:
  • Options
    robjames69robjames69 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im still waiting for somebody on her to crow..

who thinks that the suprise visitor is Dannielle who never died after all and has come back to save Stacey?!
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Well - surely for Christmas they might want to give Stacey a happy ending.

I know Eastenders isn't recommended viewing for those who are depressed - but really wouldn't it be nice for Stacey to have a 'happy' exit and Janine to be left all alone on Boxing Day.

Why should Stacey get a happy ending? She is a horrible character- a murderer, adulterer, doesn't give a damn about her friends (see how she was with Danielle before she died etc). I would laugh if she got killed off to be honest. They killed off Tiffany Mitchell and she was a much better and more sympathetic character.