Options

Italy Amazon Lists Adele's 25 and then Pulled it

NScotNScot Posts: 193
Forum Member
Amazon is very well know for taking the 1st leap and uploading album info before an official announcement. They do it every few months with CDs, DVDs and Games, most end up to be true.

Today, Italy Amazon listed Adele's 25 and was removed within a few hours

http://diymag.com/2015/03/06/has-amazon-italy-given-adeles-game-away

And

http://www.adele.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=650992

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't get excited. Haven't Adele's team said no album this year?
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweetums wrote: »
    I won't get excited. Haven't Adele's team said no album this year?

No, that was last year. I believe 2015 was a confirmation for the return of Adele
  • Options
    Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait!
  • Options
    NScotNScot Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    No, that was last year. I believe 2015 was a confirmation for the return of Adele
    The last bit of info that came out was the album is expected sometime in the 2nd half of the year. Can be on pre-order for a few month before released.

Also, Have a felling it might be at the start of the new Grammy Year,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah, that makes it a little more exciting then! I really can't wait to see where she goes after 19 and 21. As amazing as those albums are, I'm hoping for something different from her.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How exciting...

another album to be bought by the masses.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, that makes it a little more exciting then! I really can't wait to see where she goes after 19 and 21. As amazing as those albums are, I'm hoping for something different from her.

This is what intrigues me most! what will it sound like? I have total faith in Adele to release another amazing body of work.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    How exciting...

another album to be bought by the masses.

You clearly don't like her, no need to have a dig at the millions who do.
  • Options
    floogfloog Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if it will be as bland as her previous offerings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's so uncreative, album title wise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You clearly don't like her, no need to have a dig at the millions who do.

They like what they are told obviously. Seeing as her debut 19 was nowhere near as successful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like it, each one charts a different chapter in her life so the age thing works for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait!

I can.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    They like what they are told obviously. Seeing as her debut 19 was nowhere near as successful.

Yaaaawwwnnnn. I really can't stand music snobs who believe that, because they don't like an artist/album, then the millions who do simply must have been in some way brainwashed to do so. Reign your ego in (or better still devote your time to more positive things like discussing the things you actually like. You'd be amazed how much better you feel about life...)
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like it, each one charts a different chapter in her life so the age thing works for her.

If it's delayed will it be called 25 and a bit? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Really? Are you saying people buy albums because they are told they should like them?

Many acts have had debut albums that have sold a lot less, it doesn't mean anything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I used to think so too but I've grown to like it as a trademark of hers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They like what they are told obviously.

Do you honestly believe that? If so :o
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not so much told but following the hype to see what the fuss is some will like it some wont it happend. Alot if people I know who bought 19 after buying 21 dislikef it but I preffered it does that makr me any coolet no its just oppinion like yours not liking adelr :(.
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to think so too but I've grown to like it as a trademark of hers.

She'll probably drop it once she's past 30.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    Yaaaawwwnnnn. I really can't stand music snobs who believe that, because they don't like an artist/album, then the millions who do simply must have been in some way brainwashed to do so. Reign your ego in (or better still devote your time to more positive things like discussing the things you actually like. You'd be amazed how much better you feel about life...)

You have completely blown my comment out of proportion and have become quite rude.
    Really? Are you saying people buy albums because they are told they should like them?

Many acts have had debut albums that have sold a lot less, it doesn't mean anything.

Some people do just buy music based on what's popular, look at the iTunes chart.

What happened with Adele's 21 album, is what is happening with Sam Smith's album right now.
  • Options
    twellstwells Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In what way? Adele made her reputation singing and writing adult contemporary ballads, about losing love and finding love that appealed to a broad spectrum of people and sold millions..

Actually, she was sort of a look back to an earlier time.. What do you see in her creative future? What new direction? And does she need one?
  • Options
    twellstwells Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have completely blown my comment out of proportion and have become quite rude.

Some people do just buy music based on what's popular, look at the iTunes chart.

What happened with Adele's 21 album, is what is happening with Sam Smith's album right now.

I've heard entertainment sites citing Lorde and Sam Smith as "one-hit" wonders. Which surprised me, because I thought they were supposed to have artistic substance.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well clearly people buy things they know more about, it happens with all tv, movies etc. There are probably better singers than Adele out there on minor labels selling a few thousand albums, but people don't know they exist.
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member

This makes no sense whatsoever!