Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily 02/09/15: Crazy obsessive loops Kim is haunted by Dylan!

Comments

• Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    Anyone, as long as it's not a bl**dy Roscoe!
    Skyfall wrote: »
    With everything that's happening with the actress who plays Sinead I wonder if they leave the door open for her.

I think they will have Diane tell Ste that Sinead left and took Hannah with her, that will leave Ste very much free to go after Harry.
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    I think they will have Diane tell Ste that Sinead left and took Hannah with her, that will leave Ste very much free to go after Harry.

I think Sinead will get annoyed with Ste for wanting Harry, call off the wedding and maybe never him see baby Hannah again.

Would be shocking if Sinead left her daughter behind. This would be unreal if it happens what if Sinead gives Esther a gift by giving Esther her daughter to look after until the day she returns.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Chaseta nice to see you again, really hope your allot better and no more problems come your way.:)

Celine and Cameron are great together, if Cameron finds out what Pete doing to poor Celine I can see Cameron killing Pete.

Hi Skyfall, thats so sweet of you, I hope you're well!

I could certainly see Cameron with his protective side wanting to kill Pete. Imagine him getting in his van and driving after Pete who is making a get away from him, only for Pete to lose control and crash! Similarly to the sam danny deaths, but Pete crashing into a wall and dying?
    I would rather he was rotting in jail, but at least he would be out of their lives for good!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Sinead will get annoyed with Ste for wanting Harry, call off the wedding and maybe never him see baby Hannah again.

Would be shocking if Sinead left her daughter behind. This would be unreal if it happens what if Sinead gives Esther a gift by giving Esther her daughter to look after until the day she returns.

If Sinead sees Harry and Ste get close then that will be the reason, if she leaves before seeing that they will claim she saw them together off screen.. It has to be about Harry.

Frankie will just want to rename Hannah, Steph, then Diane will want 'Steph' back and there will be a war of the baby between them.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next they may put Zack with Harry.

are 1 direction getting back together ;-) (sounds like a boy band)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chaseta wrote: »
    Hi Skyfall, thats so sweet of you, I hope you're well!

I could certainly see Cameron with his protective side wanting to kill Pete. Imagine him getting in his van and driving after Pete who is making a get away from him, only for Pete to lose control and crash! Similarly to the sam danny deaths, but Pete crashing into a wall and dying?
    I would rather he was rotting in jail, but at least he would be out of their lives for good!

Your welcome Chaseta just want you to be 100% better.:)

Chaseta you watching any new shows or films.

With Pete being a evil scumbag anything could happen to him when the truth comes out about him. Maybe Pete could end being put in the wall alive slowly dieing away while the air goes from him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Chase! Nice to (proverbially) see you! :D

BIB: No! Surely watching Hollyoaks is good for the soul, no? :D

Cameron should never been the driver of the van, then again, Sam and Danny shouldn't have been killed off and the whole Lomax / Cameron story has been a mess ever since.

How Sinead will disappear is a strange one. But it will be like Sonny I or Danny (Valentine) rather than Michaela who at least got a filmed exit.

Its going to be weird as Sinead is so central at the moment.

Pop back in soon! :)

Wonky! How are you, hope the weekend threads have been as entertaining as ever?! :D

Ey, I felt a bit zombified afterwards let me tell you, I think it could end up causing a oakpocalaptic somewhere!

Hasnt it just! I think Sam just made the unit work, without her I hate them all. I see Peri got her constant whining from her birth mum, jeez that family love to screech! The ep were they all got the video of Cam and Leela, I considered muting the telly...

True but as we all wished hard enough, Sineads leaving! 1 down, about 30 more to go :D:p

I think I need to, I miss the threads so much, my favourite thing about oaks!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If Sinead sees Harry and Ste get close then that will be the reason, if she leaves before seeing that they will claim she saw them together off screen.. It has to be about Harry.

Frankie will just want to rename Hannah, Steph, then Diane will want 'Steph' back and there will be a war of the baby between them.

If Esther were given Sineads baby I think it would make her happy but would be very sad to have to give the baby back whenever Sinead returns for her daughter. Indeed it would be a big war over Sineads baby if she given her daughter to Esther.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    are 1 direction getting back together ;-) (sounds like a boy band)

If George were still around I wonder if they put him with Harry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Since Scott around for Sinead I wonder how he'll react when Sinead gone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your welcome Chaseta just want you to be 100% better.:)

Chaseta you watching any new shows or films.

With Pete being a evil scumbag anything could happen to him when the truth comes out about him. Maybe Pete could end being put in the wall alive slowly dieing away while the air goes from him.

I did just catch series 1 of 'Z nation' its a bit of a lighthearted zombie show (but different from I zombie) admittedly it was not always acted the best but it isnt afraid to try and add humour. How about you? :)

Maybe Reenie will kill him (thats if he does die!) , and possibly end up in jail eventually. She knows herself she is pretty terrible at being a mum, but I could see her wanting to rip him limb from limb when she realises just what a sly creep he is.
    More so for Cleo, as she has always been there for her mum and looked after her. She is the youngest and he took advantage of her. I think Reenie would hate that Cleo has gone through all that to try and keep her happy, so I think she would want to kill him!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Since Scott around for Sinead I wonder how he'll react when Sinead gone.

I think we will either see a increase in his scenes with Diane or Tegan, or possibly they will pull out a really random friendship. I also wouldn't be surprised if they stuck him in The Hutch.

Scott really has no-one outside of Sinead, he has only had a few scenes with Diane. If they are going to keep him, I wouldn't be surprised if they just threw him in the middle of something.

I wont be looking forward to any scenes between Ste and Scott with Scott blaming Ste for Sinead leaving. I don't want to see a angry Scott, in fact I don't want to see Scott at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If George were still around I wonder if they put him with Harry.

George and Harry would be married
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chase Chase Chase Chase you are back my love
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I did just catch series 1 of 'Z nation' its a bit of a lighthearted zombie show (but different from I zombie) admittedly it was not always acted the best but it isnt afraid to try and add humour. How about you? :)

Maybe Reenie will kill him (thats if he does die!) , and possibly end up in jail eventually. She knows herself she is pretty terrible at being a mum, but I could see her wanting to rip him limb from limb when she realises just what a sly creep he is.
    More so for Cleo, as she has always been there for her mum and looked after her. She is the youngest and he took advantage of her. I think Reenie would hate that Cleo has gone through all that to try and keep her happy, so I think she would want to kill him!!

Great series Z Nation keeps getting better in each epsiode that comes, missed some epsiodes of Hannibal series 3 I will catch up with them later.

Reenie just seems to be wasted on hollyoaks she hasn't been given a proper story BK just ruining the character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think we will either see a increase in his scenes with Diane or Tegan, or possibly they will pull out a really random friendship. I also wouldn't be surprised if they stuck him in The Hutch.

Scott really has no-one outside of Sinead, he has only had a few scenes with Diane. If they are going to keep him, I wouldn't be surprised if they just threw him in the middle of something.

I wont be looking forward to any scenes between Ste and Scott with Scott blaming Ste for Sinead leaving. I don't want to see a angry Scott, in fact I don't want to see Scott at all.

What will there be left for Scott to do when Sinead gone, he seems to only be on hollyoaks for Sinead only.

I think there could be a long war with Ste and Scott when Sinead gone, maybe both of them will bond and become a couple later on.

When Sinead gone BK will use Scott for other things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chase Chase Chase Chase you are back my love

Vampy oh my, I have missed you loads! I was telling someone about the story that you and Madness wrote and they didnt half look at me strange and said "I didnt know you liked cheese!" :D
    How are you, hows the migraines been? (im hoping you are gonna say youve had none!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Reo enjoyed talking with you have a nice day for tomorrow.:)

Chaseta really been great talking with you again hope we talk again soon. Have a great day for tomorrow.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vampy oh my, I have missed you loads! I was telling someone about the story that you and Madness wrote and they didnt half look at me strange and said "I didnt know you liked cheese!" :D
    How are you, hows the migraines been? (im hoping you are gonna say youve had none!)

Summer hols so no students so much better ta, Im missed this random little group on here a lot

Really missed you, are you better
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great series Z Nation keeps getting better in each epsiode that comes, missed some epsiodes of Hannibal series 3 I will catch up with them later.

Reenie just seems to be wasted on hollyoaks she hasn't been given a proper story BK just ruining the character.

series 2 is due in December I think. I like citizen Z, I think having someone away from the apocalypse is good!

Agree, she seems capable but a lot of her scenes are just of her drunk and in a state so we havent seen much else to her so it will be interesting to see her reaction to the Pete storyline
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reo enjoyed talking with you have a nice day for tomorrow.:)

Chaseta really been great talking with you again hope we talk again soon. Have a great day for tomorrow.:)

Aw thank you, same back at you! Sleep well Skyfall:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Summer hols so no students so much better ta, Im missed this random little group on here a lot

Really missed you, are you better

Im pleased to hear that! But what a shame that your job causes you to be ill, I guess stress comes with the job title eh?

Fraid not, but got to try not wallow in it! Ha i think im paler this summer than I was before it, I have barely left the house :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im pleased to hear that! But what a shame that your job causes you to be ill, I guess stress comes with the job title eh?

Fraid not, but got to try not wallow in it! Ha i think im paler this summer than I was before it, I have barely left the house :p

you are trying to steal my title of Hollyoaks board Vampire (I have a tan its very odd)
    Can you get out and about now?
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm actually hoping Nico ends up driving Crazy-Kim over the edge! :D