KIRK NORCROSS. SLICK or THICK ?

tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After successfully finding Essex within the UK,Kirk was asked to locate the town of Braintree, USA on a world map. He placed the pin in the centre of Russia. He thought America was in Russia.:eek:
In the next four questions, Kirk mistook South Africa for Canada, and Canada for Russia.
Out of six questions which most primary school leavers would make a really successful effort at, he got one right.:(
I can't believe someone in his position (over 20 and minted) could be so utterly stupid. Is he pretending? Playing on the TOWIE "fickness" rep? :confused: He can't be real.

[news]Celebrity Big Brother: Kirk Norcross fails geography task[/news]

Comments

• MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thick as a Brick
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A total Prick.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guy at work went to school with him and says he really is that stupid.
    The money thing is very recent. He grew up in a dodgy area living with his mum and daddy Mick wasn't on the scene very much. It's only recently since Mick made his cash that he's had much to do with him. It's Micks money, not Kirks and daddy seems to be throwing it at his son as guilt money
  • dreamfishdreamfish Posts: 1,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's alarming how bad he was at this.
  • DeolDeol Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is thick!

But he is a nice bloke - as was Forrest Gump.
  • KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Put simply: how does anyone reach 20 with such a terrible level of education.

I mean: the guy couldn't point to America on a map. C'mon, that's not even thick. That's just shockingly bad. How do you avoid not picking up any of this information at school, where you are surrounded by maps and educational information?

And yet we're cheering these unlearned fools on as though they're heroes.
  • jamiepondjamiepond Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    neither he is as fake as "chers face .... for some bizzare reason they seem to think that if they act thick it will endear them to the people watching . but personally i think if you are indeed that stupid go and get some education .
    its cringe worthy to watch .
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the epitomy of the modern state of decline in Britain and he'll get filthy rich, over-hyped, over-publicized, fat and 100% shagged out for being so.

I'd say "good luck" to this braindead piece of groinfruit on his quest to become the UK's latest piece of Z-List trashola - but I'm busy slaving over my full time 9-5 job + weekends earning an honest crust and just being able to pay my bills but unable to afford a holiday. So I can't spare the time, sadly.

What's his name again?
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried the test on my 6 year old niece and she only missed Jamica, pointing to somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic.

Which is closer than Kirk managed.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    I tried the test on my 6 year old niece and she only missed Jamica, pointing to somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic.

Which is closer than Kirk managed.

My friend tested her 6 year old son and had exactly the same result.

It's basic knowledge that most people would know by the time their age hits double figures.

He didn't even really get Essex right. From what I saw, the flag was somewhere around Lowestoft
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moron. Why anyone would fancy this little weed is beyond me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Can't stand this guy so a would have 2 say thick
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    I think hes as thick as $hit

but my real problem is that now it is seen as acceptable to be stupid

people use it as a badge of honor or a get out of jail free card

this is the result of evryones gets a gold star no ones a loser schooling

being seen as clever is bad your are a geek or nerd

pathetic
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely he will have travelled to some extent,considering his dad's money? And he made reference last night on CBB to Princess Jasmine from Aladdin being his ideal woman:eek: ,so again....Disney World ?
    And he can't have been pretending to be dumb because the prize was a party for the housemates which he MUST have wanted to win for them.....kudos kind of thing.
    I'm hoping someone winds him up in there because that guy has temper issues on TOWIE and it will be interesting to see how he copes. His dad will say something as simple as " well,where'd ya go last night then ?" at breakfast,and within two minutes Kirk is flouncing off in a huff over a percieved rebuke.And that guy can properly flounce.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's as thick as mince - that much is obvious on TOWIE, let alone CBB.

He's also apparently had a nose job? In which case he needs to go back to the surgeon and get his money back.
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    He's as thick as mince - that much is obvious on TOWIE, let alone CBB.

He's also apparently had a nose job? In which case he needs to go back to the surgeon and get his money back.
    :D:D:D
    Please....look at his recent pictures with that short-back-and-sides hair cut with the big thick flop of combed-across hair. Is it just me or does it remind you of Hitler ?:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    the towie stars are all thick and proud of it, which i find amazing. i know its not fair to judge all
    essex people as the same but i was in gran canaria a few months age and there was an
    essex couple who spent all day telling everybody we are from essex as if the germans or
    spannish would know or care were essex is
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Not only thick but i think his temper is quite worrying. He has real issues imho and he is a sex pest, again imho
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Moron. Why anyone would fancy this little weed is beyond me!

Totally agree with you, people seem to think he is 'hot' but he's far from that in my opinion.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,235
    Forum Member
    Jade Goody started this trend for being famous for being thick, and more and more Zelebs are carrying on the baton.

I find it disgraceful that a developed nation such as ours is churning out such narrow minded individuals.

basically if it doesn't happen in their city/area, and doesn't involve drinking, tanning or sex than they aren't interested. The sooner people stop watching this trash the better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree with you, people seem to think he is 'hot' but he's far from that in my opinion.

I'm so glad you said that. I find him incredibly unattractive and could not for the life of me see how he managed to get so many women, until of course it was made clear on TOWIE that his dad, and therefore Kirk himself, were rolling in it.

Without his fat wallet, I doubt he'd garner a second glance from a female.

His stupidity is toe curling on Celeb BB at the moment. Anyone see him trying to chat up Georgia? Charmless, moronic, breast fixated and as subtle as a brass band. Awful bloke.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    I'm so glad you said that. I find him incredibly unattractive and could not for the life of me see how he managed to get so many women, until of course it was made clear on TOWIE that his dad, and therefore Kirk himself, were rolling in it.

Without his fat wallet, I doubt he'd garner a second glance from a female.

His stupidity is toe curling on Celeb BB at the moment. Anyone see him trying to chat up Georgia? Charmless, moronic, breast fixated and as subtle as a brass band. Awful bloke.

Haven't seen him on Celeb BB yet. His Dad seems to have alot more about him in the brains and also the looks department.
    Kirk has come across as a nasty piece of work more than once on TOWIE, he's a spoilt little tw*t.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deol wrote: »
    He is thick!

But he is a nice bloke - as was Forrest Gump.

I just don't think he is - I think he's misogynistic and like the below quote his temper and the way he speaks to women in particular is alarming
    Not only thick but i think his temper is quite worrying. He has real issues imho and he is a sex pest, again imho
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has he had work done to his face? Something looks offish. I think this whole 'Essex' crew know what they are doing. They're all middle class rich kids who've been to private schools, i.e Kirk and Amy. I think this whole 'dumb' thing is their USP. Someone needs to tell them it's not attractive. But then again i always thought some botox leaked into Amy's brain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's supposed to have had a nose job MeMe, but I cannot for the life of me see any difference, it's still huge.