Options

Fifa 15 Vs PES 2015

Comments

• Options
    mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The licences are important because it's all part of the immersive experience. Having the right kits, player names, stadia etc is not nearly as important as the gameplay, granted, but it is important.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I have been a FIFA fanatic for years and years.But FIFA 14 is a complete disaster of a game. Full of glitches and broken gameplay. I have hardly played it this year,choosing to play other genres of games instead,and guess what. I have went from a complete FIFA addict to someone that loves to play loads of other great,less frustrating games. Don't think I will ever buy FIFA again.
  • Options
    ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought FIFA14 for the XboxOne this year and was disappointed in the lack of modes although I can usually tweak the gameplay settings to make my single player games an enjoyable experience.
    I do like PES but I think I'd have to play a proper demo of both before making a choice. At a guess, I think they may be costing £50/£60 each so I can't afford to buy both.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I follow the football league big time and PES barely covers it. Seems a bit of a joke that as a Charlton fan I can't even pick my team. We're hardly in the fifth tier! The championship is the 4th most watched league in the world!

So as you might have guessed it is fifa for me. Fifa 14 was disappointing on last gen consoles but I did re-purchase it on the PS4 and it was a revelation. I do also enjoy having Martin Tyler and Alan Smith on commentary, relevant sections of the crowds going mad when their team scores, and user-made celebrations as it adds to the all-round realism of the game.
  • Options
    LostlamLostlam Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    I follow the football league big time and PES barely covers it. Seems a bit of a joke that as a Charlton fan I can't even pick my team. We're hardly in the fifth tier! The championship is the 4th most watched league in the world!

So as you might have guessed it is fifa for me. Fifa 14 was disappointing on last gen consoles but I did re-purchase it on the PS4 and it was a revelation. I do also enjoy having Martin Tyler and Alan Smith on commentary, relevant sections of the crowds going mad when their team scores, and user-made celebrations as it adds to the all-round realism of the game.

You will be able to pick them this year. PES will have several 2nd divisions in Europe this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lostlam wrote: »
    You will be able to pick them this year. PES will have several 2nd divisions in Europe this year.

Well maybe so, but it won't have League one and two, pretty much removing the possibility of having the FA cup or the League cup. It just isn't the same.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess that most of you won't be too bothered but EA have confirmed that the Brazilian League will be removed for FIFA2015
    Link :- http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-15/29115-brazilian-league-licensing-removed-from-fifa-15
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lostlam wrote: »

London Valley? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checking the wiki page for FIFA 2015 and they're saying that it will have a fully licenced Serie A. So is that another licence Konami have lost?
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checking the wiki page for FIFA 2015 and they're saying that it will have a fully licenced Serie A. So is that another licence Konami have lost?

Don't care, if PES has the Championship. Will be able to play as Leeds United ?
    Although I will have to change the name from White Rose FC or whatever.
  • Options
    Forum Member

No. FIFA will have the entire league licensed such as, the logo of the league, the trophy and the ball. PES will only have the teams licensed. Nothing major.
  • Options
    Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess that most of you won't be too bothered but EA have confirmed that the Brazilian League will be removed for FIFA2015
    Link :- http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-15/29115-brazilian-league-licensing-removed-from-fifa-15

Thats a shame tbh, I've used Mineiro & Gremio a fair bit on the online seasons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Announcement at 3.30 today re Premier league in FIFA15.... most people on the EA Forum think its related to official stadiums.
  • Options
    mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all 20 premier league stadiums and goal line technology, should be awsome
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Goal line technology .... In a video game ?

I can't describe how stupid this sounds to me !

It's like they're using video game mechanics in a video game ! ???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Just want to see some gameplay videos of the last gen (PS3) version before I commit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kal_El wrote: »
    Just want to see some gameplay videos of the last gen (PS3) version before I commit.

People like you hold the progress of these games back. Please just buy a PS4/PC
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    People like you hold the progress of these games back. Please just buy a PS4/PC

People like me eh...?

Holding back progress...?

You spend your money "driving the progress" of these games for say, the next three or four years, maybe longer. Keep doing that, and then when it's all about to finish, that's when I'll pop in and buy one for next to nothing. You better get to work lad, because I won't have any decent games to play in 5 years if you don't get busy stumping up to "drive progress". If FIFA 2020 is shit, I'm going to be looking for "people like you".

Now where's that two-finger smiley...?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i just tried fifa 13 and the gameplay is so boring
    allan smith also has such a boring voice

im a pes fan but the last pes was the worst since 09

i think ill wait for the pes demoo before i buy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Quite a few things have been said about the gameplay, so Gamescom should be interesting.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pes buzz sounds VERY exciting. good old days of ps2 gameplay exciting.

fifa seems to be more of the same. ok never great

ill get PES probably.
  • Options
    ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    pes buzz sounds VERY exciting. good old days of ps2 gameplay exciting.

fifa seems to be more of the same. ok never great

ill get PES probably.

SSDD :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SSDD :)

not following mate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good to see player id in pes. apprently best player models ever seen in a sports game, let alone a football game.