Options

Caroline Flack pictured "topless" on Holiday

JasonJason Posts: 76,557
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This did make me laugh because it reminded me of the scene in the first Austin Powers film where Elizabeth Hurley was behind Mike Myers and he was holding various items of fruit up to cover her up.

Flack is clearly topless in the pictures, but when you've got pictures like this ..

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4913501.ece/alternates/s1227b/PAY-Caroline-Flack-on-holiday.jpg

it makes me wonder if the whole thing was agreed with a local pap on condition that the "nipular area" wasn't actually shown :)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/topless-caroline-flack-sends-temperatures-4915345

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That'll definitely be set up. It's too much of a coincidence that her nipples weren't captured in the shots. What's the chances of the photographer not catching her nipples in the shots if he/she was just concentrating on photographing her and not being bothered if anything was shown? Pretty low. Again, too much of a coincidence. If anything, the photographer will have wanted to have captured a shot that showed as much as possible. Yeah, definitely set up.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And this one! - http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4913503.ece/alternates/s1227b/PAY-Caroline-Flack-on-holiday.jpg

Strategically placed hand and phone on its own = ambiguous, strategically placed hand and phone along with strategically placed nipple-blocking drinks does kind of suggest careful staging.

Anyway, she looks great. :)
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    And this one! - http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4913503.ece/alternates/s1227b/PAY-Caroline-Flack-on-holiday.jpg

Strategically placed hand and phone on its own = ambiguous, strategically placed hand and phone along with strategically placed nipple-blocking drinks does kind of suggest careful staging.

Anyway, she looks great. :)

Imho this picture is quite a fail of covering up, as if you look behind the glass you can see what looks set to be a very nice nip. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    That'll definitely be set up. It's too much of a coincidence that her nipples weren't captured in the shots. What's the chances of the photographer not catching her nipples in the shots if he/she was just concentrating on photographing her and not being bothered if anything was shown? Pretty low. Again, too much of a coincidence. If anything, the photographer will have wanted to have captured a shot that showed as much as possible. Yeah, definitely set up.

The only way I could see it not being set up is if the pap didn't know who they were photographing, but looking at the shots that looks very unlikely so I'd agree that it's a set up. I'd imagine, judging by the nature of the pictures, she probably made sure that any that did show her nipples were deleted before allowing them to be used.

It's a shame really as I didn't really peg her for someone who would do something like this. And winning Strictly wouldn't exactly have done her profile any harm either so it all seems quite unecessary.
  • Options
    dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha this reminds me of the breakfast scene in Austin Powers
  • Options
    kelvokelvo Posts: 3,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could they be any more staged... :D almost like Calender Girls with strategically placed buns and vases of flowers...

I mean it's not as if she thought 'there are not going to be any photographers following me on holiday so I can simply whip my bikini top off and no-one will ever see'
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They may be staged, but they're not very flattering.
  • Options
    Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not exactly a conventional beauty is she?

It appears she's waxing her top lip in one of the pictures too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not every female presenter is striking, which isn't a bad thing.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think she looks fab - she's in fantastic shape.

OP - I really don't see what you're getting so het up about? I mean, you'll defend Helen Flanagan until the cows come home, but you seem to be frothing at the bit about these pics? I've seen far worse staged pics tbh and at least she's all natural and not full of silicone, fake bake and a trout pout.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice jugs gotta be said, perfect.

But the fact many men have had a go is a turn off..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks fab - she's in fantastic shape.

OP - I really don't see what you're getting so het up about? I mean, you'll defend Helen Flanagan until the cows come home, but you seem to be frothing at the bit about these pics? I've seen far worse staged pics tbh and at least she's all natural and not full of silicone, fake bake and a trout pout.

Have a good day Pru :)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a good day Pru :)

& you Jason.

Always enjoy our debates on DS:)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    warszawa wrote: »

I think she looks great. Shes 35 and not supposed to be a super model
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Nice jugs gotta be said, perfect.

But the fact many men have had a go is a turn off..

Good grief. >:(
  • Options
    boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2015 and still swing headlines such 'X set the temperatures soaring' really? Did some people think that perhaps she didn't have breasts and this comes as a shock?
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very Nice :p
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imho this picture is quite a fail of covering up, as if you look behind the glass you can see what looks set to be a very nice nip. :p

A tiny hint is all. :D

Far more concerning is what looks like a severed finger in her drink. :o:D
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a babe :blush:
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think she looks great. Shes 35 and not supposed to be a super model

She's nice enough, though I doubt the tash bleaching ones were meant for public consumption.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit, the idea of her likely sitting there with the pap, scrolling through the pictures on a tablet and deleting the "exposed nipple" shots does make me laugh really. The cheesiness of the whole thing is what made me laugh about it in the first place i suppose.

I still don't quite get the logic behind doing it though because, as i said, she doesn't exactly need the profile boost due to winning Strictly, but what do i know ? :)
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    She looks great. Flack is one of my girl crushes. Love everything about her. She should marry Olly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit, the idea of her likely sitting there with the pap, scrolling through the pictures on a tablet and deleting the "exposed nipple" shots does make me laugh really. The cheesiness of the whole thing is what made me laugh about it in the first place i suppose.

I still don't quite get the logic behind doing it though because, as i said, she doesn't exactly need the profile boost due to winning Strictly, but what do i know ? :)

Well, she isn't involved in The X Factor anymore so that could be the reason for her getting the 'topless' photos done. Anyone involved in The X Factor or Britain's Got Talent doesn't need their profile boosted.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    warszawa wrote: »

Those bikini bottoms are very unflattering. They're a horrible colour and shape. I have seen young girls in thongs who look much better and also in those big 1950s style bikini bottoms hat come up to the waist. they look stunning on a girl with a slender frame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    how old is she ? And has Harry Styles been with her, he seems to be with every woman..he is like Robbie Williams in the band :D