Options

Ronnie and Vincent.....Power Love!

soapreturneesoapreturnee Posts: 421
Forum Member
It's great seeing the chemistry and passion developing between Ronnie and Vincent, I think there going to make a great fiery couple if they ever get together properly. I think there is a lot of story background with these two that'll continue to be explored, and they are both powerful, complicated, and slightly twisted///// there certainly the hottest couple in Walford of late!!

Comments

• Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may agree but its early days
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loathe the pair of them.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really feeling it.

And like most affairs in soaps, any passion or genuine companionship quickly evaporates once they actually become a couple, tbh.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love them together.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »

Me too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully they will be explored more
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both such ridiculous characters I just can't take it seriously. Blackwood's wannabe gangster act is laughable, and Ronnie is a hopeless mess of a character.
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    bass55 wrote: »
    They are both such ridiculous characters I just can't take it seriously. Blackwood's wannabe gangster act is laughable, and Ronnie is a hopeless mess of a character.

Yep pretty much this :D
  • Options
    Peg ODwyerPeg ODwyer Posts: 43,117
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »

me too.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not love, Mrs Hubbard has set Vincent on Ronnie for as yet reasons unknown but he is just basically spying on the mitchells for his mum

Ronnie definitely has a thing for mummys boys 🙈🙊🙉
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vincent has much more to give
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I did like both of them separately but not once they started to get together. I know Charlie's not much of a partner but she wanted him, she got him and now she wants to chuck it all away because she's bored.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronnie's true love IMO will always be Jack Branning.

I'd rather Vincent remained a family man.

They should've never taken Ronnie and Charlie down this route. It might have been contrived but I wanted them to have a happy family life. It all went to hell the moment Charlie had an affair with Roxy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronnie's true love IMO will always be Jack Branning.

I'd rather Vincent remained a family man.

They should've never taken Ronnie and Charlie down this route. It might have been contrived but I wanted them to have a happy family life. It all went to hell the moment Charlie had an affair with Roxy.

They took them down this route because they axed Charlie.
  • Options
    kattkatt Posts: 10,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am more interested in HOW Ronnie and Vincent know one another rather than seeing a love story between them

they COULD be a real interesting power couple, without being a couple, and could really "take over" the Square (for want of a better word)
  • Options
    polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather see Ronnie be Vincent's mistress for a while - I doubt that Ronnie will 100% commit to Vincent in the Charlie aftermath.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B*witched wrote: »
    I did like both of them separately but not once they started to get together. I know Charlie's not much of a partner but she wanted him, she got him and now she wants to chuck it all away because she's bored.

Ermmm or because he did the dirty on her with her sister and is a huge man child? :confused:
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    katt wrote: »
    I am more interested in HOW Ronnie and Vincent know one another rather than seeing a love story between them

they COULD be a real interesting power couple, without being a couple, and could really "take over" the Square (for want of a better word)

Now that sounds really good.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Another love triangle/affair how original (where's the yawn smiley when you need it).

It would be nice if Vincent was faithful to Kim and a proper father to Pearl. I think the Trueman/Fox/Hubbards work well as a family. But putting him with Ronnie would be a mistake and is also the kiss of death for any male character.
  • Options
    chellehighnesschellehighness Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAWN!!!!

Was so excited about Vincent when I read about him coming into the show so to team him up with the most dreary dismal miserable character is gonna be awful.

Can't a man stay loyal to his wife for once? So predictable. It would've been so interesting to see the contrast to his dark criminal activity yet remain a family man. Some of the worst gangsters were really family orientated.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I concur.
  • Options
    boxer1988boxer1988 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me neither. :( Ronnie used to be my favourite.
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They gave actual chemistry, which is a bonus and Vincent won't get emasculated by Ronnie like all her other guys.

Plus I just really dislike Kim. No one in their right mind would stick with such an immature, vacuous brat of a woman. Poor Pearl has no chance.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    YAWN!!!!

Was so excited about Vincent when I read about him coming into the show so to team him up with the most dreary dismal miserable character is gonna be awful.

Can't a man stay loyal to his wife for once? So predictable. It would've been so interesting to see the contrast to his dark criminal activity yet remain a family man. Some of the worst gangsters were really family orientated.

Bib is why I love mick and Linda
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    When Vincent initially came along I was really wanting more but since he let Philth push him around over "Pearls" / "Albert" name changing I've gone right off him. There's not much exciting about Vincent right now. Yes he's good looking but unless we see more of him as a criminal I'll get bored with him.
    I don't like Ronnie and Charlie together at all, their relationship bores me. So I have to say that I'll find Ronnie and Vincent boring unless Vincent is just using Ronnie to bring down Phil once and for all and succeeds in doing it.

EDIT I much prefer Emmerdale's criminals like Cain Dingle and Ross Barton who don't come over as plastic gangsters. They are believable unlike Vincent on Eastenders.