What's your favourite game series

2»

Comments

• 0lly0lly Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    PES 2009 wrote: »
    I've got Yoshi's Island on the SNES but I class that as a Yoshi game. Baby Mario plays second fiddle to the Yoshmaestro.

Ah, well that's alright then :p
  • LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Metal Gear Solid.

no shit mgs4snakerulz!!! :D
  • DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonic
    Shenmue
    DragonBall
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Final Fantasy
    Elder Scrolls

I'd love to put metal gear. I loved the first one, then I played another one on the PS2 that my brother had, I felt I was watching a film rather than playing. It would be like 2 mins of playing then half an hour of a video.
    My bro said that's why it's good, but although I like a good story I still want to play more.
    For example I played Mafia 2, loved the story in that game and it was mainly gameplay.

I don't own a PS3 now, and I've heard the 360 versions of Metal Gear are short games and not worth the money. Unless more have come out since.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Streets of Rage even though I'm awful at it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    I also like the Killzone series I have all 4
  • .Rogue.Rogue Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    The early Tomb Raider games by Core Design, originality at it's best. :cool:
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTA of course :D closely followed by Crash Bandicoot. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first post here, my favourite game series are The Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Grand Theft Auto series, something about a vast open rich world ripe for exploring I guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice shout Gevans, for me also The Legand of Zelda series, Mass Effect and Borderlands, I'll tentatively put in Red Dead Redemtion because Red Dead Revolver sucked.:D
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Final Fantasy, played them all I think even FF14 on beta for a while. Liked them all but FF7 to FF11 are fantastic, best games I have ever played.

Also really enjoyed Metal Gear Solid and Red Alert/Command and Conquer series.
    The Sims is my guilty addiction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of my favs of all time is Shenmue just wish they would finish the series off.
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    bob2005 wrote: »
    One of my favs of all time is Shenmue just wish they would finish the series off.

So do I, but dont think its ever going to happen :(