Options

Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

Comments

• Options
    jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    dont know why they are making Amber bi, is this going to be like the syed storyline?
    i did admit that mistake above

Why not?

And no Amber and family are not Muslims. Also as if Amber would ever listen to Dev and respect his wishes at her own expense the way Syed did with Zainab. Also if Amber was bi I can't imagine her acting all ashamed and closeted the way Syed did. They have totally different personalities and families.
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'll have to wait to serve judgement until its onscreen
  • Options
    Lucyy-21Lucyy-21 Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Um yes she is leaving. She has even done interview where she confirms she is leaving.

on her twitter she says she isn't leaving
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Becky/Steve thing has gone on to long, if it wasnt for the brilliant acting of Steve then it wouldnt be worth watching. As for the Doctor spoilers, surely Gail is up for another love story that ends in disaster
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol at gail's realtionships always ending in disaster. sian is leaving early 2012
  • Options
    1ncognito1ncognito Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucyy-21 wrote: »
    on her twitter she says she isn't leaving
    On twitter she stated she was contracted to the end of the year. She's not renewed her contract, she will leave early 2012
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a325662/sacha-parkinson-excited-about-life-after-corrie.html
  • Options
    batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    Rosie having an affair with Jeff is just ridiculous. For one, she saw how hurt her mum was after Kevin's affair with Sally, and was very quick to cut off communication with her dad. So for her to do the same thing is just so unbelievable. Then there's the fact that she seems perfectly happy with Jason, so there's no need to go for someone older.
  • Options
    1ncognito1ncognito Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are Jeff and Sally still together? He hasn't been seen since Sally refused his proposal I assumed he'd left with his tail between his legs!
  • Options
    jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,057
    Forum Member
    Wow, that all looks great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i assumed that he had left also, don't like the sound of the story
    thought i'd add the new spoilers on DS today

TRACY: will kidnap AMY after STEVE rejects her after their one night stand

FIZ: her cellmate will die of drugs overdose, and she'll face the terrible situation of whether to snitch when she finds out the supplier
    will she survive?
    BECKY:eek: will also visit her and warn her not to tell, its too dangerous
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BEVERLEY CALLARD'S daughter is also joining as RUTH, she'll meet FIZ at the baby unit in the prison,and it says that RUTH is going to do somethin that she shouldn't

tryin to get LIZ back already?

SO MANY CORRIE SPOILERS LATELY, I CANT KEEP UP!!!
  • Options
    EESuperFanEESuperFan Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why is there so many of the same storylines coming up
    2 characters lose their baby
    100 characters have affairs
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the sound of most of the spoilers but I wish the Becky/Steve/Tracy s/l wasn't still dragging on, same with Fiz's woes. Also, Rosie and Jeff just sounds silly. Surely even Rosie woudn't put her mother through this? Especially after everything she's been through recently with Kevin/Molly and the cancer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,750
    Forum Member
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    I like the sound of most of the spoilers but I wish the Becky/Steve/Tracy s/l wasn't still dragging on, same with Fiz's woes. Also, Rosie and Jeff just sounds silly. Surely even Rosie woudn't put her mother through this? Especially after everything she's been through recently with Kevin/Molly and the cancer.

Ah, but she likes the older men, our Rosie, dun't she. :D

Really it's just a contrived way to split up Jeff and Sally in order to bring Kevin back into the picture.

Looking forward to Leanne's story lines, particularly the miscarriage; it will be interesting to see how she reacts, given she has expressed regrets for aborting her first child years ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EESuperFan wrote: »
    why is there so many of the same storylines coming up
    2 characters lose their baby
    100 characters have affairs

Do you not know soaps. :D

Everyone is having an affair, and most of them are getting pregnant as a result. :D
  • Options
    PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    Whose Amber?

Are there some top highly placed leakers in soapland or is a guess list?

Sounds plausible but the Sylvia love triangle made me think its a wind up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whose Amber?

Are there some top highly placed leakers in soapland or is a guess list?

Sounds plausible but the Sylvia love triangle made me think its a wind up?

Amber was Dev's daughter, she left for university last year I believe. Or perhaps the year before that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THESE SPOILERS HAVE ALL BEEN ON DS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, I DIDN'T MAKE ANY UP

ANOTHER SPOILER TODAY:), FEELS LIKE WE KNOW EVERYTHING THATS COMING UP FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR

STAPE: will return in the nick of time to save FIZ, during her trial. He'll take the blame for the crimes and say that she had nothing to do with it
    FIZ: will be freed as the time she has already spent in prison will suffice for the fraud and moving the body

will these episodes be during the special week as well? Will STAPE get a trial?
    Will STAPE do a TRACY? At least CORRIE have wised up, don't kill your villians!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do People Think Leanne Will Accept Stella?
    Will Eva And Leanne Be Rivals?
  • Options
    PsyPsymonPsyPsymon Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I haven't read a spoiler about an affair between Rosie and Jeff! I have read that she tries to seduce him but that is all...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I don't like the Rosie and Jeff storyline. I was really starting to warm to her and now PC has gone and made her unlikeable again. Yawn.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it'll probably lead to the reunion of kevin and sally
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    RITA: will be involved in love triangle with DENNIS and SYLVIA

No way - Dennis and Rita yes, but Dennis and Sylvia!!! Surely not?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHRIS: is to be diagnosed with an incurable brian tumour which leads to him exiting with cheryl who promises to take care of him till he dies, maria will be left heartbroken

interesting twist, i suppose it would have to be something big to bring them back together
    surely there won't be any more spoilers for a while
    FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS UPCOMING STORYLINES BELOW:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    The question is will Maria meet yet another someone ? does she drop her knickers for Tyrone again ? I wonder lol