Aw god here we go Mario's depressed,shock,shock

2»

Comments

• RemmaRemma Posts: 4,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was sad his friend went. Why is that bad? He's fine now, and happy that the end is in sight and that there will be no more noms. get a grip love. liking people and caring what happens to them is not a punishab;e offence. If you must start hate threads (although why anyone would want to do so is beyond me) then why not focus on those deserving of hate? Dave, JJ and John james behave like complete tossers, yet you focus your ire on on of the most genuine, decent housemates in there for showing his emotions. Tell me. what does that say about you?
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you do see another side to Mario on live feed must admit,but it has to be said he does go to bed every night and plan what course of action to take 90% on what the public perception of him is and how long he can stay in house for,i personally think Mario an arrogant individual who would not give ANYONE the time of day in REAL WORLD unless it meant GOLD CHAIN or DESINGER CLOTHES,a very materialistic person and STUCK UP into the bargain,i hope he learnt something about people without thinking ,what can i gain from them.

No more than IMO,simple as.

his so called secret is bugging me also,the one he's supposed to half told or Guessed by Ify ,Ben and another (maybe Shabby),would not surprised if he revealed to Davina his secret was he never had one. who knows
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remma wrote: »
    He was sad his friend went. Why is that bad? He's fine now, and happy that the end is in sight and that there will be no more noms. get a grip love. liking people and caring what happens to them is not a punishable offence. If you must start hate threads (although why anyone would want to do so is beyond me) then why not focus on those deserving of hate? Dave, JJ and John James behave like complete tossers, yet you focus your ire on on of the most genuine, decent housemates in there for showing his emotions. Tell me. what does that say about you?

He was in there same time as everyone else,nothing wrong in being sad your 'friend' left,IMO he only befriended the people when they were nominated and MOST likely to go,BANG ON Q HE GO'S INTO DOWNER,LATE SUNDAY NIGHT,EARLY MONDAY MORNING LIKE CLOCKWORK,HE WAS OVER IT AND HIS PITY PARTY WORKED 'LET'S NOT BE SEEN TO VOTE 'POOR' MARIO,THAT WOULD SEEM COLD.

HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING,NATHAN LEAVING WAS THE FUNNIEST,HE WALKED FROM ON ROOM SAYING HE WAS GUTTED ABOUT NATHEN LEAVING TO CORIN,JUST AFTER JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH BEN AND CONGRADULATION,WAKE UP,P.S. I WATCH LIVE FEED,AND SEE HOW FAKE ,FALSE HE IS,not to mention STUCK UP SNOB PONCE.

If it's the 'GAY' vote that can't handle my post,wake up being Clark Kent doesn't make you Mother Teresa,get over your-self's FFS:p:D