Options

has anyone else been blacklisted from facebook comments

REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,322
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cannot for the life of me get any comments posted on facebook :(,disabled add blocker but no joy ,not 1 comment allowed at all this year, reckon they must have telephone book size list of anyone who's ever mentioned livefeed or said something they never liked ;),would be interested to see just how many people who post here are blacklisted.

cheers to all who reply ,get Arron (the public will never evict me) out ,keep the sh#t stirrer :D

Comments

• Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year they not only blocked people, they actually managed to get their FB accounts deleted. One thing I will say about C4 is that they were happy for people to post negative comments on FB, Five don't seem to be able to take any criticism at all.
  • Options
    Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year they not only blocked people, they actually managed to get their FB accounts deleted. One thing I will say about C4 is that they were happy for people to post negative comments on FB, Five don't seem to be able to take any criticism at all.

:eek: Absolutely shocking!
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's good to know. It's near on impossible to get your FB account deleted normally. So just mention BB Live Feed and you're released. :D:D
  • Options
    Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like China over there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So much for Free Speech :(, and they still want my money to vote ,jog on facebook.
  • Options
    happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    I got blocked last year for politely asking about live feed
    just a handfull of times
    I am still blocked
    It seems C5 only want fluffy love sick tweenies who are happy with their 30sec clips
    and don't have an opinion
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a couple of comments deleted last year. Wont bother posting on there, they are pathetic.

A few days ago they updated a status about Jamie East and i read the comments and they were 98% negative, slating him, hating him and just saying how crap he is. Then when i checked half an hour later there were 100% positive arse kissing comments. I find it ridiculous that they delete all the negative comments and keep all the brown nosing ones. People should be able to post their views.
  • Options
    Itchy NiagrasItchy Niagras Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally correct. Last series was the ultimate exercise in Chinese democracy.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems Channel 5 are behaving like a bunch of idiots from what I've read here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    I had several posts deleted last year and several of my alter egos were banned. The comments I made were mostly about the lack of live feed and some were questioning why voting figures and percentages weren't being published. There was nothing threatening, no bad language and no explicit sexual references in any of my posts but they still banned me.
  • Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member

Yes, I had my FB account deleted.
    The excuse they(FB) used was 'cos of some alleged security breach, funnily enough it happened a day after I posted some negative comments on their (BB) page. I didn't use any profanity, slanderous or offensive words. Like someone said, it is like China there. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Phatpat wrote: »
    I had several posts deleted last year and several of my alter egos were banned. The comments I made were mostly about the lack of live feed and some were questioning why voting figures and percentages weren't being published. There was nothing threatening, no bad language and no explicit sexual references in any of my posts but they still banned me.

i was banned from ch5 fb last year early doors for asking for live feed and it appears im still banned thank god i didnt carry out a crime against them, i'm sure they would have had me beheaded .
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally correct. Last series was the ultimate exercise in Chinese democracy.

The best part is you hear about people using FB as a means to troll RIP pages, posting disgusting comments to people who've lost loved ones and they get away with it! Yet a whinge about BBUK not having L/F warrants a suspension, how is that right and fair?
  • Options
    godlivesgodlives Posts: 6,050
    Forum Member
    banned this year and last year my crime asking where livefeed was ??
  • Options
    Pretty GreenPretty Green Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of my comments were deleted but fortunately, and to be fair, I was never banned, although I know many who were.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never been banned but can't post to BB facebook so i've just fired of email asking why i cant post,
    here's the address if anyone's thinking of doing the same

bigbrotheruk@channel5.com <bigbrotheruk@channel5.com>