What have you done today?

Comments

• BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Sat my last uni exam and I've got work at 8.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Done buggar all this morning with stopping in bed lol

but i got up, and watched Neighbours , and walked to town..That was a big mistake as it was late for me to go out and there was people and cars just everywhere :(..Then went to Tescos to get few bits, which was another big mistake, people everywhere :(.Then i went to Blockbuster and get some dvd's for w'end and got serving that the same old arrogant, ignornant woman :(..On here now, but i am buggered :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,560
    Forum Member
    Today I got up, had coffee, went to the hospital, had my 9th lot of chemo, came home. Will be having a chinese later before bed. Usually have an early night on chemo day as it tends to make me tired, will see how I am later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got up and planned music for radio show ( 75% won't be on the system and I'll end up playing some rubbish substitute). Found some news to chit chat about
    Went to work for the afternoon.
    This evening I'll be at the station ( all alone :/ ) talking to myself in between playing some tunes
  • rjackrjack Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    SoapyJo wrote: »
    Today I got up, had coffee, went to the hospital, had my 9th lot of chemo, came home. Will be having a chinese later before bed. Usually have an early night on chemo day as it tends to make me tired, will see how I am later.

all the best , 9 lots of chemo that must be hard I know people who had 4 or 5 and said it was getting them down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SoapyJo wrote: »
    Best wishes to you - enjoy your Chinese:)
    I've done a school run, walked the dog, washed and dried a couple of loads of laundry and done a bit of paperwork.
    I'm taking my youngest to Karate in a bit. I'll hang around till he's done as it's too far to come home and go back for him.
    Then probably will have a takeaway later, and watch some rubbish Telly before bed!
    Feeling a bit bored and unproductive really - I need to get out more!!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had my 3/4 exam today, last one on Tuesday.
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worked - more than half the day.

Had a rather lovely time, helped as much as I could, had a laugh, looked after people as usual.

And said goodbye to the job and the people too, but then I'm bank, so nothing wildly unexpected.

The massive affection I received and praise (from those outside any decision process) made me feel good though.

Now drinking a bottle of wine, I've some money and irons in the fire. It's not so bad, today at least.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Had a small lie in today :D

got up, had brekkie, got washed n dressed, changed the bedding and put clean back on, did more washing, and hoovered..sat out playing games on my mobile trying to beat the score lol..on pc for abit..Cook tea later and watch a couple of dvd films :p
  • Mr CynicMr Cynic Posts: 5,435
    Forum Member
    The shopping, the ironing, made dinner for Dad and me, and have just finished the washing up. And I'll be making supper in 3 hours. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I just got back from town where I have been buying a DVD and a few bits
    Had a nice sandwich whilst walking in the sunshine
    Just put the kettle on :cool: contemplating a biscuit .
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Took the car for it's MOT, went into town, then went to buy some gravel and plants, now having a quick browse of DS before I go and do some planting in the garden.

I live such a Rock n Roll lifestyle. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I had my hair and eyebrows done :)
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »

Enough in the pot and packet for us all? :)
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Finished my 78th hour of my 86 hour week, only tomorrow to go and then 2 days off, can't wait. Faced going back to the home I share with my boyfriend, he's not going to be around for 4 months so I've been avoiding coming back here, but I braved it today. Now I'm putting off going to contend with the HUGE spiders that live in the outside downstairs cupboard where the gas and electric meter is :eek::cry: and then decide what to order for dinner.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was working in Wembley again today. The place was swarming with German football fans. How some of their wrecks (cars) made it over from Germany is anyone's guess.

Got to say though, the German fans were the friendliest I have yet met (I work in Wembley a lot) Extremely polite and courteous (with perfect English) .... until they went on a little 'rampage' later on, but even that was done with huge smiles on their faces. :cool::) They were pissed on Lidl beer by then.
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Took my little boy to football, went to the gym for an hour, watched Home Alone 3.

In the grand scheme of things, bugger all.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    Finished my 78th hour of my 86 hour week, only tomorrow to go and then 2 days off, can't wait. Faced going back to the home I share with my boyfriend, he's not going to be around for 4 months so I've been avoiding coming back here, but I braved it today. Now I'm putting off going to contend with the HUGE spiders that live in the outside downstairs cupboard where the gas and electric meter is :eek::cry: and then decide what to order for dinner.

you should use the hoover
  • WinterFireWinterFire Posts: 9,509
    Forum Member
    Went to Accident & Emergency. Finally all those people who said 'be careful, you'll have someone's eye out with that were correct for once.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    you should use the hoover

I went downstairs,opened the door saw the menacing legs curled up ready to pounce on my head and ran back up the stairs, I will use triple duvets and kettle water until his brother comes back here to deal with it. :sleep:
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went to the Barbie with some friends and am rather smashed.
    :o

Beautiful day, bit breezy, but lovely.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »

A man who clearly likes to live life on the edge. :D
  • TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Seven hours of weeding at the allotment.

I abhor horsetail!