Aw god here we go Mario's depressed,shock,shock

REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,315
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What's new mario's missing Jo ,cry cry cry,depressed,depressed,depressed,until he hear's that nomination's are over tonight,then he'll light up like a light bulb,what a fake pr#ck,as soon as i heard him lick Jo's asshole midweek ,i knew RIGHT AWAY what he was all about,he barley spoke to her .then switched on his best friend/miss you weekend act,how sad and transparent from day 1 week 1,he has nothing to offer u.k. ,the world,but thinks he doe's,too many year's selling his ASSets to 80 year old men for Argo's bling.

What a sad pathetic sad-ass he is,why did they even put him in house?

Comments

• mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jo was saying to him during the week each person you get to know goes and she did.;)
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Jo was saying to him during the week each person you get to know goes and she did.;)

Wish he'd hurry up and bond with Sam then ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member

Evil :D
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    REDBUS wrote: »
    What's new mario's missing Jo ,cry cry cry,depressed,depressed,depressed,until he hear's that nomination's are over tonight,then he'll light up like a light bulb,what a fake pr#ck,as soon as i heard him lick Jo's asshole midweek ,i knew RIGHT AWAY what he was all about,he barley spoke to her .then switched on his best friend/miss you weekend act,how sad and transparent from day 1 week 1,he has nothing to offer u.k. ,the world,but thinks he doe's,too many year's selling his ASSets to 80 year old men for Argo's bling.

Dont know but im glad they did a hell of a lot nicer than some of the t**ts in that house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Mario is the BB curse.

Can John James please latch onto him now :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »

Kiss...Of...Death
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heaven forbid that he be upset that the person he was closest to in the house is gone.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,606
    Forum Member
    Mario's all about the air time.

Actually, a part of me suspects that there may be something interesting about Mario, but he is just too desperate to win to show it (if it is really there). He does seem to be quite creative, and I would like to get to know a bit more about that side of Mario, and see less of his Norman Bates side.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Renee31 wrote: »
    Heaven forbid that he be upset that the person he was closest to in the house is gone.

Agreed. I have read the OP three times and still have no idea what it is about. What would he stand to gain by befriending someone because they were up for eviction and likely to go? Is this supposed to be some devious and cunning plan?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member

Mmmm. Perhaps you should see a doctor......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yh, he is definately not allowed to feel sad when one of your best friends leave.... seriously.... have a word with yourself OP
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread reeks of barrel scraping :)
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah JJ's more deserving :D
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and people call jj1 attention seeking.
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yh, he is definately not allowed to feel sad when one of your best friends leave.... seriously.... have a word with yourself OP

EVERY WEEK JUST ABOUT,COME ON,WHAT DOE'S HE BRING TO HOUSE?
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    He is a bit of a damp testicle TBH...................................
  • cherricherri Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    I like Mario. He is a BB fan and wants to get to stay in there as long as possible. What's wrong with that? I also liked how he spoke sense to John James in the early hours of this morning about how when he gets angry he loses control, and he stuck up for Sam. Bit of a shame his friends all seem to get evicted!
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherri wrote: »
    I like Mario. He is a BB fan and wants to get to stay in there as long as possible. What's wrong with that? I also liked how he spoke sense to John James in the early hours of this morning about how when he gets angry he loses control, and he stuck up for Sam. Bit of a shame his friends all seem to get evicted!

good post shame we never get to see on the highlights his talk with John his caring for all the other housemates but no the editors are too busy protecting the creepy monk and desperately trying to make Mario look bad the w***kers:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Mario. He has always been desperate to stay in the BB house till the end but he always seemed aware that he wouldn't win. Apart from that he is one of the few kind hearted and tender people left in a house. He is also acutely aware of some housemates getting favourable treatment from BB such as Dave and JJ.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cherri wrote: »

I like him to. He's intelligent and doesn't spend all his time bitching.
  • Leatherface!!!Leatherface!!! Posts: 4,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EVERY WEEK JUST ABOUT,COME ON,WHAT DOE'S HE BRING TO HOUSE?

Hes a nice person, whos actaully bareable to watch then 90% of the houemates.

Rateher watch him than the boring showmance, some guy called jj? Two faced shit dave, boring andrew and steve and to some level corin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,850
    Forum Member
    He's quite boring really as Ben said. I have tried to like him but does nothing for me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redbus wrote: »
    :d

Oh Really,and Your Post's Always Are Sane ,lol Wonkey Donkey ,the D/s Forum Looney Lol

:D And to think I joined the forum for the cut and thrust of thoughtful debate...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think out of anyone Mario has worked harder to stay in the house than anyone;firstly the mole task was really hard then he had to fit in after they all found out; he's always been a shoulder to cry on and has had empathy with everyone's problems yet no one's really been there for him.
    I hope he does really well.
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    Well, I like Mario too.

He has his faults, but he's kind, can hold a conversation about something other than nominations, gameplans and airtime and really does seem one of the few genuinely nice people left in there.