Was history channel never in H.D.

REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,315
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I always thought that history was one of the first few channel's to broadcast in H.D.,must be hallucination,as i searched for history channel H.D. but realised i must be dreaming ,'or 'did it used to be in H.D. '?'

I swear it was ,but now I'm worried for my sanity 'already' LOL :D

Seriously was history channel ever H.D. ,if it wasn't I'm just remembering it EVENTUALLY coming to Virgin :o ,and it WAS an EVENT at that time,those were-'nt/l) the day's :o

'Eventually', anyway happy we got it SD,and it MUST be 'COMMING SOON' H.D. :o as they say at Virgin.
:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• BrianWescombeBrianWescombe Posts: 998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    REDBUS wrote: »
    I always thought that history was one of the first few channel's to broadcast in H.D.,must be hallucination,as i searched for history channel H.D. but realised i must be dreaming ,'or 'did it used to be in H.D. '?'

I swear it was ,but now I'm worried for my sanity 'already' LOL :D

Seriously was history channel ever H.D. ,if it wasn't I'm just remembering it EVENTUALLY coming to Virgin :o ,and it WAS an EVENT at that time,those were-'nt/l) the day's :o

'Eventually', anyway happy we got it SD,and it MUST be 'COMMING SOON' H.D. :o as they say at Virgin.
    :confused::confused::confused:

Nat Geo has been in HD on Virgin since they first started with HD, History has yet to arrive
  • tvmad-alantvmad-alan Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We also had HISTORY +1 but that was dropped.
    It would be nice to have all three channels together History, History +1 History HD.

BBC HD & ITV HD were first on Telewest HD when TV Drive Box came out and I got to see HD.

Later ITV HD was dropped as two companies joined NTL & Telewest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was one of the early HD test channels, but never made it beyond that.