'Please download the latest Flash Player' FB bug >palemoon 12.3

REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,315
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone else got this bug message if trying to play FB videos ,really doing my head in appeared about 3 week's ago ,only reason it's there imo is they don't like free speech :mad: ,plaemoon is from mozilla ,i doubt i'd get this massage if i was using FF ,need to use IE for FB videos only from BB UK ,and am 100% always up to date with latest flash :( ,anyone else getting same flash error message .

cheers in advance .

Comments

• RoushRoush Posts: 4,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    REDBUS wrote: »
    Has anyone else got this bug message if trying to play FB videos ,really doing my head in appeared about 3 week's ago ,only reason it's there imo is they don't like free speech :mad: ,plaemoon is from mozilla ,i doubt i'd get this massage if i was using FF ,need to use IE for FB videos only from BB UK ,and am 100% always up to date with latest flash :( ,anyone else getting same flash error message .

cheers in advance .

Err, WTF does free speech have to do with a browser bug?
  • ThePenkethPedanThePenkethPedan Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    I frequently see a large window asking me to instal the latest edition on my laptop before I`ve brought the system up . I always click the box `remind me again later`, but it never does: it only ever shows up before I`m on-line.
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roush wrote: »
    Err, WTF does free speech have to do with a browser bug?
    I dont like having to use another browser just because of FB shares FYI:p