Anyone else want to take refuge in here with me? :cool:

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We won't escape it,it's all around us and it's closing in fast lol
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Here is an idea, switch your computer off and go to bed.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no escape unless you lock yourself away and turn everything off.
  • UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tommytiger wrote: »
    Here is an idea, switch your computer off and go to bed.
    At two in the afternoon? Why would I do that?

FFS, it's only a bit of humour. Suggest you open your mind and realise that not everyone goes gaga over some poor woman dropping a sprog in the glare of the media and simpering masses. :rolleyes: :yawn:
  • Chrisca50Chrisca50 Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    24 hour news channels are the bane of my life when an event like this happens - just come back to the Lindo wing when the baby is born and tell us if it's a boy or a girl - let the world news carry on as normal until then.

I wonder what the actual reporters feel about all this, trying to look interested when interviewing the nth person about childbirth/names etc etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and breath...lol
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'It's amayyyzin. I can't wait to see its grasping parasitic little fist giving the finger to all the plebs'

That's a direct quote, but I can't tell you who from.
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't give a sh-t about this or that OTT marriage. I'm absolutely sick of that pointless waste of space of a family:mad:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jumbobones wrote: »
    'It's amayyyzin. I can't wait to see its grasping parasitic little fist giving the finger to all the plebs'

That's a direct quote, but I can't tell you who from.

Definitely Prince Phillip.

Honestly I don't wish them any ill, but she's not the only woman giving birth today, and who knows, one of these "ordinary" babies may well grow up to contribute something valuable and meaningful to the country, which is more than the Royal Sprog will ever do.
  • jjnejjne Posts: 6,580
    Forum Member
    The only time the royals do me any favours is if one of them kicks the bucket. Then I get a day off work.

So come on Phillip, chop chop!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else want to take refuge in here with me? :cool:

I haven't heard a peep about it all day since this morning. Know why? I haven't looked for any info. It's easy to avoid so stop moaning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I haven't heard a peep about it all day since this morning. Know why? I haven't looked for any info. It's easy to avoid so stop moaning.

Leather-Handbags.jpg
  • hallchallc Posts: 200,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally not interested. She give birth to heir then a spare and disappear , I hope
  • orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay! a thread for me! thanks
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel desperately sorry for the poor little mite.. The weight and expectation of the world on its shoulders and it's not even born yet. Who on earth would actively choose to be born into such a bunch of dysfunctional numpties??
  • SlugerSluger Posts: 861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I pay for sprog therefore I can moan about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sluger wrote: »
    I pay for sprog therefore I can moan about it.

:rolleyes: whatever
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it pops out full of green scales or looking like a member of staff, then I might show a tad of interest.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel desperately sorry for the poor little mite.. The weight and expectation of the world on its shoulders and it's not even born yet. Who on earth would actively choose to be born into such a bunch of dysfunctional numpties??

Well no-one obviously.
    Until you consider that the "poor little mite's" mother chose to marry one of the dysfunctional numpties in question and inflict that lack of choice on her child.
    Still, beats working for a living I guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a-ma-deus amadeus
    a-ma-deus
    amadeus amadeus
    a-ma-deus
    amadeus amadeus
    oh-oh-oh amadeus
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Me! I'm trying to keep my TV off.
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Considering the hype, I'm fully expecting the baby to have superpowers and bring about global harmony within 10 seconds of being born.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, is there room for another revolting peasant in here? :cool:

*Lovingly straightens my portrait of Ollie* :D
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    It will be Lizzies third great-grand child, think of all those extra presents! Time for another pay rise? ;)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen The Guardian website? There's a Republican button which you can press and removes all mention of anything Royal from their website ...:D

http://www.guardian.co.uk
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Has anyone seen The Guardian website? There's a Republican button which you can press and removes all mention of anything Royal from their website ...:D

http://www.guardian.co.uk

That's a good idea.