Options

proof everything out of jermaines mouth is lies.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
Forum Member
✭✭
so much for giving to 'charities' i dont believe for one moment what he says about michael staying away from women, im also not sure what to believe about what he says about joe and the 2 eldest girls, on the phone convos mj does say that janet was showered with gifts and hugs etc but la toya and rebbie never got that.

Whatever happened to Jermaine Jackson’s book proposal?

Three years ago I wrote in my old column about a stunning document that Jermaine had put together with Stacy Brown, a family friend and co-author of an amazing memoir with Michael Jackson’s late, longtime PR man, Bob Jones.

Jermaine often protested that such a proposal existed, but he talked about it with Larry King on TV. New York literary agent Laurie Liss sent the proposal around to three publishers, but no one bit. Maybe they’ll be more interested now that Michael is gone.

I was so interested in Jermaine’s 2003 proposal that I called around to find the actual document. Sure enough, there still were copies to be found.

Here are excerpts from it, in Jermaine’s own voice, circa early 2003:

“My brother is a superstar, yes. My brother is wealthy. He owns shares in Sony music. He drinks, he does drugs, he lies, he cheats, he changed his skin color and mostly, he’s human. He attracts gay men and wards off women like the plague.”

“He married a woman because she was pregnant and he was doing business with Muslims (which I am a Muslim) and Muslims won’t do business with someone who is engaged in having children without being married.

“He paid this woman, who nobody would ever look twice at, several million dollars. My brother purchased children. It is like a sanctioned black market. He is very powerful; he picked the sperm donor by using information provided by a sperm bank. Now, who can do that? Michael Jackson, that’s who, my brother.

“I have maintained my residence by my mother’s side at the family’s Hayvenhurst estate in Encino, California because I know how much I am needed there. Michael counts on me to be there as does the rest of my family.”

[Columnist note: this would verify the long-held belief that Katherine and Joseph Jackson, who have filed for divorce in the past, do not live together. Joseph’s fathering of an illegitimate child, reported and documented in several places, could have contributed to this.]

“It was my little brother, he conceived the whole idea behind DreamWorks. The logo is still proudly the official logo of Neverland. Unfortunately, Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen all stole the idea from him. That’s one reason why Michael hates Jewish people so much. But he plays the game with them. There is a game that all in Hollywood play. But the Jews are the powerful ones and they have done a lot to put my brother in his place….just another ******. That’s what Don King told Michael at the start of the “Victory” tour. No matter what Michael, you’re just another ******.

“My brother doesn’t always learn the valuable lessons life teaches. He is stubborn, hard-headed and, at times, harsh. He is cold, calculating and devious. The blood of his father runs freely through him. We were all afraid that the blood of Joseph Jackson would eventually contaminate all of us.

“But this is still my family and I love every one of them and I won’t sit by and let my brother go to prison. Prison would kill him. I’ve thought about doing the time for him, if he’s convicted. Michael wouldn’t survive in prison for one day. He’d commit suicide.

“Joseph did some disgusting things to LaToya and Rebbie, especially. If it weren’t for Mother’s loyalty to him, he’d probably be in prison for what he did to our sisters.”

Jermaine, meantime, has some explaining to do about the big upcoming charity event he’s planning in Vienna for brother Michael.

Since yesterday when I started asking questions about where the money was going for “The Tribute,” produced by Jermaine and awards show producer George Kindel, the event’s website has been heavily edited.

Previously, it claimed — and Jermaine claimed on TV — that three organizations would benefit from this circus: Larry Jones’s children’s group that you always see flogged on middle of the night commercials; Larry King’s Cardiac Foundation, and Jermaine’s own Earth Care Foundation.

The problem is that Earth Care, which Jermaine has touted for years, does not exist. There is an Earth Care Foundation in New Mexico. They have nothing to do with him. They don’t even know who he is.

Twice in 2003 and at least once in 2001, Jermaine said in television interviews that he was behind something called EarthVision International. The organization does not exist, except maybe in Jermaine’s imagination.

Back on Sept. 8, 1997, Jermaine told Larry King that the Jackson 5 was getting back together for a benefit extravaganza called Earthvision ‘98. He said the 90-minute program would benefit a group he named as the Sunshine Foundation of Feasterville, Pa.

Jackson announced that the small group that grants wishes for ill children would get money by honoring “Muhammad Ali, Sophia Loren, Stevie Wonder and Bishop Desmond Tutufor their humanitarian achievements.”

Jermaine said Earthvision ‘98 would be broadcast live July 2, 1998, from the Heridon Theater in Athens, Greece.

The whole thing never materialized.
what a horrible man he is, like iv said i think its all jealousy his career didnt take off like michaels did.
http://www.showbiz411.com/michael-jackson-brother-jermaine-shocking-2003-book-proposal?453fc528

i feel like boycotting the tribute website.:mad: michael would be spinning in his gold casket if he new jermaine was claiming money thats for charity.:mad:

Comments

• Options
    Rogue277Rogue277 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    This is very interesting... :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rogue277 wrote: »
    This is very interesting... :eek:

it is have heard him, his kids and wife live with katherine because jermaine cant afford rent.
  • Options
    Rogue277Rogue277 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    What about all the money he made from 'Big Brother' and other appearances.? :confused:
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    Deleted.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jermaine is particularly irresponsible in fathering numerous children with numerous women whom he struggles to finance.:rolleyes:

Wouldn't trust anything he says about MJ and certainly won't be buying any cr@p he's thinking of releasing on the back of his brother's death!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Jermaine is particularly irresponsible in fathering numerous children with numerous women whom he struggles to finance.:rolleyes:

Wouldn't trust anything he says about MJ and certainly won't be buying any cr@p he's thinking of releasing on the back of his brother's death!

nor will i, its his own fault as it says in mjs song 'if you cant feed your baby, dont have a baby' jermaine is worse then joe in my eyes.
  • Options
    DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did I miss something?:confused:

Where exactly is the proof that Jermaine always lies?

Sometimes not everything which appears on the net is 100% accurate you know.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did I miss something?:confused:

Where exactly is the proof that Jermaine always lies?

Sometimes not everything which appears on the net is 100% accurate you know.;)
    well he told larry king last week that mj didnt do drugs, or didnt drink etc
    i know that but this from roger fieldman who is highly respected, also stacey brown is appreantly going to sue jermaine for denying this on tv last week, this isnt the first time these tapes have been mentioned you know i think its safe to say jermaine is in dire need of money concidering how much we've seen of him since mjs death.

i wouldnt put anything past jermaine.
  • Options
    NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I like Jermaine, he comes across as a sweet, humble man! :-P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    So that article was composed by the "highly respected" Roger Friedman who was sacked by Fox for uploading a review of a pirated copy of X-Men Origins: Wolverine? That was one thing that immediately came up when I looked his name up. But if he has done work in the past that has gained great respect in the past, fill me in, I have an open mind.

If this article is absolutely true, I'm sure it would have been snapped up by more popular news organizations like TMZ, CNN, or heck, even Perez Hilton rather than "showbiz411.com". It is a controversial article claiming extraordinary information that would make big news and bucks. But from what I see, what is there to prove what Friedman quotes is fact? No references, no names, just:

"I was so interested in Jermaine’s 2003 proposal that I called around to find the actual document. Sure enough, there still were copies to be found."

Oh, okay then.

If this was fact, then Friedman could make a generous sum selling his story to big news organizations - it's about MJ? = making money. New revelations and family secrets revealed as fact? = you never have to work again.

For me, Jermaine's all good and although I haven't followed up much of the saga since MJ's death, Jermaine was/is his brother, and nothing will change that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    I don't know if this is true but on another forum someone posted how much The Mirror is paying people for MJ exclusives. Apparently its $100,000 for a friend/staff member/etc and $250,000 for a member of the Jackson family. I don't know if t is true but with all the people coming out of the woodwork to tell their story it wouldn't suprise me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're all bizarre.

Face it, we'll never get to the bottom of it, and tbh, would you even WANT to know the truth about this whole family?

Let's sleeping dogs lie, I say.
  • Options
    alphabetaalphabeta Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    dory22 wrote: »
    nor will i, its his own fault as it says in mjs song 'if you cant feed your baby, dont have a baby' .

Ah, the words of the sage.

Wise words.

He should have listened to them himself, he died $300m in debt didn't he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sophloz wrote: »
    I don't know if this is true but on another forum someone posted how much The Mirror is paying people for MJ exclusives. Apparently its $100,000 for a friend/staff member/etc and $250,000 for a member of the Jackson family. I don't know if t is true but with all the people coming out of the woodwork to tell their story it wouldn't suprise me.

sounds about right, if they can get kiss and tells it would be worth more, but michael created such an image of himself even if someone did come forward claiming they had a sexual relationshup with mj i doubt anyone would believe them because everyone believes the image mj created of himself.

alphabeta i think that whole family have no sense when it comes to money.