Hollyoaks general discussion (Part 8)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobsicle wrote: »
    Oh, well that's absolutely confirmed it.
    Heidi it is.
    Well done Hollyoaks press office for being lax enough to give away the outcome of the biggest story of the year.
    The vast majority of viewers don't bother with either internet forums or cast lists.
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Heidi it is.
    Well done Hollyoaks press office for being lax enough to give away the outcome of the biggest story of the year.
    I still think someone else will die before
    Heidi.
  • crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi it is.

Well it might be a give away and it doesn't prove nothing really, but why on earth did you look at the spoiler in the first place! I have no sympathy for you.:rolleyes: Don't complain about things being given away, when you had the option to view the spoiler or not!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    The cast list thing means absolutey nothing. Also the spoiler I gave was for 2 weeks after the death, not one week so the they must know? So excited to see how this all pans out but I don't want it to go back to teen stuff again :(( even the fact I'm a teen myself just shows how unappealing they are
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Nothing about Silas here :

http://www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Don't just throw random girl's names into the pot, they have to have some relevance to the plot. The only way Liberty would die is that if Silas hit the wrong girl.

Just a theory but
    Silas could see Dodger slutting about and don't think he could really kill Dodger so decides to punish him by killing his sister. Would give Dodger something serious to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    judging by the waveguide spoilers I would say its either
    Texas, Amy or Lyndsay

Who die, because
    Surely if Theresa or Heidi get it then Bart and Jason would have more to worry about than Sinead
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fifi669 wrote: »

:mad: :mad: :mad: Sinead/Bart - Bart/Sinead - Bart/ Maddie

Nooooooooooo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the baby or Mercy will die, I think that Riley or Heidi will discover them,
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    JoToBo wrote: »

Nooooooooooo

Oh hell! it looks like most of that week will be coma inducing unless they're not telling us the other story lines going on for a reason....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Heidi it is.

Ha! been saying it for months along with one or two others, have we been proved right?:rolleyes:

As for the press office - Hollyoaks don't have a press office - they are a TOTAL joke. The golden rules of the Hollyoaks Press Office are obviously as follows:

Two major storylines that have been building up all year therefore must make sure we:

1. Don't bother pushing it at all in the national press like Corrie. EE and Emmerdale press offices do (for instance avoid the daily showbiz pages of Britain's biggest selling newspaper - The Sun - like they are the plague) and only do on line interviews ensuring we reach a smaller proportion of the British viewing public

2. Make sure that apart from Riley & Mercedes other major characters in the wedding storyline such as Carl (who's been tupping his son's bride) and Heidi (who is also in for the worst day of her life so far) DO NOT GIVE INTERVIEWS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES but ensure peripheral characters to the storyline such as PJ give an interview with their thoughts....

3. Don't bother getting the Bride & Groom onto any TV interview shows. daytime or otherwise

4. After weeks of speculation all over the forums and carefully written plotline twists etc. Don't bother checking whether we're going to be giving the game away as to who Silas does or doesn't murder by issuing future cast lists...

5. Sit there and wait for the phone to ring, 'cos obviously we don't have to do anything innit? The outside press world rings us if they want to know anything innit?.....where's my nail file gone...?

Is it any wonder that Hollyoaks viewers get angry at the lack of publcity for this soap .....:mad:

And No, the press office were not responsible for the Wedding Video... that was produced and made under someone elses innovation and direction......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Oh hell! it looks like most of that week will be coma inducing unless they're not telling us the other story lines going on for a reason....

Noooooooooooooooooooooo please no
  • GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    JoToBo wrote: »

Nooooooooooo

Yes I feel the same way. The writers have lost the plot, no-one gives a damn.:rolleyes: I detest the 3 of them.
    Forum Member
    Gilash wrote: »
    Yes I feel the same way. The writers have lost the plot, no-one gives a damn.:rolleyes: I detest the 3 of them.

I'm outta here after Halloween........... Bart/Sinead/Maddie. I feel ill already.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Rockadoodle the promotion for the WAG Wedding and Fright Night have been the best publicised storylines in months, years! Adverts on other channels other than Channel 4, adverts on YouTube and Google. Stories in The Sun and the Daily Mail, billboards across the country and in magazines, Jeff Rawle interviewed on TV (Channel 5 and This Morning a few months ago). The viewing figures last week have shown an increase. They've done a lot to promote it!

And you know maybe PJ was interviewed because he's more popular than Paul and Kim!!
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Rockadoodle the promotion for the WAG Wedding and Fright Night have been the best publicised storylines in months, years! Adverts on other channels other than Channel 4, adverts on YouTube and Google. Stories in The Sun and the Daily Mail, billboards across the country and in magazines, Jeff Rawle interviewed on TV (Channel 5 and This Morning a few months ago). The viewing figures last week have shown an increase. They've done a lot to promote it!

And you know maybe PJ was interviewed because he's more popular than Paul and Kim!!

You sound suspiciously like someone from the press office to me, particularly referring to 'Paul and Kim' as opposed to Carl and Heidi. Surely at times it's more relevant to interview people integral to the storyline rather than who the press office perceives to be 'more popular'. And how come I never saw all of this stuff above apart from the wedding trailer on Channel 4. I travel in and out of Leeds everyday and haven't seen one billboard for a start and nothing in the papers you mention above?

And Jeff Rawle was interviewed months ago as you say, relating to another murder, not the conclusion of this storyline........
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    tinkie wrote: »
    For those of us that watch at E4 pace we will be have to be very careful posting on Friday so we don't spoil it for the C4 people

if they had any sense and didnt want the victims name being leaked online over the weekend they would show silas killing his next victim at the end of FRidays E4 but the actual indentity not revealed until Mondays E4 (Tuesdays C4)
  • GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    I'm outta here after Halloween........... Bart/Sinead/Maddie. I feel ill already.

I might just record it in future and fast forward through them and just watch the good stuff. i.e. Brendan/Ste, Jacqui/Rhys. :D
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I might just record it in future and fast forward through them and just watch the good stuff. i.e. Brendan/Ste, Jacqui/Rhys. :D

I like all the Bart/Sinead/Maddie stuff :o Gaz is going soon so it will all be over in a few weeks
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    You sound suspiciously like someone from the press office to me, particularly referring to 'Paul and Kim' as opposed to Carl and Heidi. And how come I never saw all of this stuff above apart from the wedding trailer on Channel 4. I travel in and out of Leeds everyday and haven't seen one billboard for a start and nothing in the papers you mention above?

And Jeff Rawle was interviewed months ago as you say, relating to another murder, not the conclusion of this storyline........

Haha! Sorry I said Paul and Kim because they're the actors names and I couldn't remember how to spell Paul's surname!

I don't know how you've missed all the promotion. I saw the advert after The Hotel Inspector one night, there was a billboard at a cinema Jenifer Metcalfe tweeted and a friend of mine saw a billboard on a London tube station.

Daily Mail articles here and here and here, The Sun here and here.

Jeff Rawle was on Gabby Logan's show maybe a fortnight ago to promote Fright Night.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    The Radio Times cast list is very accurate! They did the same thing with Emmerdale earlier this year by removing 2 of the characters just after the fire so we all knew that Terry & Viv were gonna die!
    So it looks like Heidi is defo going to die!
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, Jeff was on 5 talking about the storyline last week, but it was 5 so no surprise no one saw it. ;)

I am pretty sure that week must involve more than the spoilers are saying because we do know that Brendan and Warren are involved.

I'm only really looking forward to the leaving story arc of Warren, which obviously isn't going to last long since Jamie has already finished filming and then I don't quite know what to expect.

I won't give up watching easily, and probably not while Brendan is still onscreen but even he couldn't make me sit through the lives and loves of the 6th formers for long.

Give us something else to look forward to HOs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think I will be doing the same
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Anybody seen this?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnN5xUuuYK0&feature=related

"I'm Jeff Rawle and I play Cameron"!

Was Silas supposed to be called Cameron lol?!

And he really does eem sweet in real life lol :p
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cameron was the name he used online when he was chatting up India.

He does seem like a lovely man.
This discussion has been closed.