10,000 Bc

calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
Forum Member
✭✭
Now it says they have had their mobile phones taken away. horror or horrors.. and are to try and survive in some faraway place in the elements..ONLY they were given the clothes that they think these people from the past might have worn.. theyve been given huts to live in... and a doctor.. as well as a man who guides them on how to skin an animal and light fires etc.... Now to me thats not living like the past.. its being planted in some uncomfortable campsite to survive... dont get me wrong I wouldnt do it for any amount of money but its a bit farcical... and I watched them washing meat that had turned in a small river that gets used for dirnking water and washing I believe.. I might have some parts wrong but come on.... you cant turn back time in this way to evaluate how people can survive... I think two have been taken out already.. and can someone explain why a vegetarian is in there.... how will she survive I wonder... were there veggies back in 10.000BC I think not... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2934145/When-Flintstones-met-Big-Brother-New-TV-experiment-test-group-volunteers-hacked-Stone-Age.html

Comments