Options

jackson showed signs of cracking up.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
Forum Member
✭✭
from DS home page although they dont say who the source was.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a169142/jackson-showed-signs-of-cracking-up.htm

not sure how true it is but hs mental state has always been questioned, so im not surprised.

Comments

• Options
    Imperfect AngelImperfect Angel Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why dont these insiders and sources ever have names
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

probably signed confindentiality contract so cant be named.
  • Options
    Imperfect AngelImperfect Angel Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see, just makes it difficult to know what is true or made up.
  • Options
    airwavesairwaves Posts: 2,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I see an element of truth in that article. I also believe if he lived the shows wouldn't of taken place considering the mental state he was in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thankyou , I agree with this. Creating clouds.
  • Options
    AWESOM-O 4000AWESOM-O 4000 Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless they have proof, its kind of hard to believe these stories.
  • Options
    PinkGlitterPinkGlitter Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hardly shocking new that Michael Jackson was a few sandwiches short of a picnic, so quite why it's necessary for DS to post this as a news story is beyond me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    It's hardly shocking new that Michael Jackson was a few sandwiches short of a picnic, so quite why it's necessary for DS to post this as a news story is beyond me.

That's what I''ve said before. The guy was a musical genius. Of course he was unstable and a couple of clowns short of a circus. You don't get all that talent in one body without being certifiable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now would you say that perhaps being a terrible drug addict since the mid - 80's may cause serious mental instability? I would.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Now would you say that perhaps being a terrible drug addict since the mid - 80's may cause serious mental instability? I would.

Yes absolutely. Another thing which no one seems to have mentioned...it must have been really hard for MJ having to cope with his skin condition and gradually losing his colour.:(
  • Options
    bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about the truth of this, a bit unprofessional. It does beg the question as to whether MJ had a mental assessment as well as physical before agreeing to the O2 run ?
    I think there would have been a few shows but would have been critically panned in comparison to the MJ of 16 years ago and that would have had a further effect on MJ, the perfectionist's, mental state.