new details about the micahel jackson opus book.

Comments

• *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    I am so lucky. My Mum has bought if for me the Opus as a Christmas pressie. :)

On the downside she's not letting me look at it until Christmas Day! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »

LOL I know the feeling...this is my hubby's pressie to me...:D
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *ooh, only just worked out how to multiquote - always did it manually:o*

Taboo wrote: »
    You lucky so 'n' sos. Not fair!

PS: Laura, will you be watching The Wire tonight? Typing very quickly as it'll soon be on. Have been dipping in and out of it and find it fascinating even though I don't know what the hell's going on - I've come to it quite late. So many questions! Yikes - it's on...
  • bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »

PS: Laura, will you be watching The Wire tonight? Typing very quickly as it'll soon be on. Have been dipping in and out of it and find it fascinating even though I don't know what the hell's going on - I've come to it quite late. So many questions! Yikes - it's on...

Just trying to multi quote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It didn't work. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Taboo wrote: »
    bootyache wrote: »
    Just trying to multi quote.
    It didn't work. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Try again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:):cool::):D:cool:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:):cool::):D:cool:;)

It's a great feeling, innit? Gone is the endless 'copy & pasting' and messing it all up!:D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a great feeling, innit? Gone is the endless 'copy & pasting' and messing it all up!:D:p

I feel cleansed.

I have been reborn.

My new name is Princessiss Buttahhocks.

Life is now like a bocks offf choocaalitts.

:D:D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You've been a member of this forum since 2006 and NOW you learnt how to use the multilple quote button?! *tut tut* :p

I am picturing you & bootyache slugging away, copy & pasting each message, for God knows how long! :D

But like they say, it's never too late! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hera wrote: »
    You've been a member of this forum since 2006 and NOW you learnt how to use the multilple quote button?! *tut tut* :p

I am picturing you & bootyache slugging away, copy & pasting each message, for God knows how long! :D

But like they say, it's never too late! ;)

Yes well, I haven't been here since 2006.

In 2006 I was doing sweet fa. :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...In 2006 I was doing sweet fa. :p:D

:eek: Please re-phrase that!
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member

Have watched most of it since series one. Like so many who have watched it I can't praise it highly enough. :)

EDIT Just realised that bootyache can multi-quote. Yaaaaay. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have watched most of it since series one. Like so many who have watched it I can't praise it highly enough. :)

EDIT Just realised that bootyache can multi-quote. Yaaaaay. :D:D
    It's excellent! Stayed up 'til 0500hrs this morning watching the triple bill - nearly 4 hrs worth and it kept me hooked. Amazing.:)
    Forum Member
    I really can't wait for christmas!!!!
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    OOooooh today is the publication date :D:D

I wonder when they'll start dispatching?? I preordered mine about 3 days after it was announced so hopefully i'll get me copy in the next week :p
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    OOooooh today is the publication date :D:D

I wonder when they'll start dispatching?? I preordered mine about 3 days after it was announced so hopefully i'll get me copy in the next week :p

Ooh can't wait!!! I can't remember when we ordered ours,but I heard that everyone who ordered at the discount price will def get it before christmas. Its going to be very hard looking thru the book at exactly 6 months after Michael's death:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    I popped into the Opus store in London last weekend (couldn't wait til it arrived in the post, lol)! It really is beautiful... and enormous! I'd read the measurement but nothing prepared me for the sheer size of it! I'm sure they said they would start shipping around 14th but I coould be wrong. They did say they hoped to get them all shipped in time for xmas but no guarantees.
    Forum Member
    bowen9999 wrote: »
    I popped into the Opus store in London last weekend (couldn't wait til it arrived in the post, lol)! It really is beautiful... and enormous! I'd read the measurement but nothing prepared me for the sheer size of it! I'm sure they said they would start shipping around 14th but I coould be wrong. They did say they hoped to get them all shipped in time for xmas but no guarantees.

Oh wow!!! Sounds amazing!!!!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    I'm so, so, so excited! I cannot wait for mine!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bowen9999 wrote: »

i thought it was the 7th they started shipping them, i cant wait any longer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    dory22 wrote: »
    i thought it was the 7th they started shipping them, i cant wait any longer.

Yes, I thought that too so I was surprised when they said a later date. Perhaps it's their way of getting us not to get our hopes up about reveiving them quickly! I hope they do send them ASAP... I want mine too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    No one I know has got their's yet, I'm still waiting. I keep getting family members to look outside everyday for the DHL man. They told me I was very sad. First of all for buying a £200 book, then asking them to watch out for its delivery!
    Forum Member
    sophloz wrote: »
    No one I know has got their's yet, I'm still waiting. I keep getting family members to look outside everyday for the DHL man. They told me I was very sad. First of all for buying a £200 book, then asking them to watch out for its delivery!

LOL Well i'm the same....:o:D
    I'm just praying I get it for christmas.
    BTW no one has recieved any email or anything on any MJ sites that I know of.
    The suspense is killing me!!!!