jackson homocide - focus only on dr murrey

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
Forum Member
✭✭
from tmz.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the only person the LAPD is focusing on in Michael Jackson's homicide investigation is Dr. Conrad Murray.

TMZ has been reporting for weeks that other Jackson docs have been scrutinized by law enforcement and the L.A. County Coroner's office. Sources say, however, Dr. Murray is the only person in their crosshairs in the homicide investigation.

As for the other docs who prescribed to Michael Jackson, they are by no means in the clear. There is an active investigation on several fronts for fraudulent prescription practices as well as prescribing to an addict.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/03/michael-jackson-homicide-focus-only-on-dr-conrad-murray/#ixzz0Q2uS1gQB

looks like murreys days are numbered.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    Murray is going to be arrested soon, no doubt about it. And the police must have said something to him to stop him leaving the country. He could have easily left by now and gone somewhere without an extradition treaty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you should read this, you may find it very interesting pertaining to Michael's death:

http://www.popeater.com/2009/09/03/michael-jackson-kevorkian/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the link. however, mj asking for the drug does not take responsibility away from conrad murray - as a professional he should have refused to give it, also he should never have left mj unattended after administering such strong medication.

the article talks about euthanasia, which i found odd as there is no evidence mj wanted to die, i dont think suicide has really been seriously considered.

i know its wrong and strange, but there does seem a need to blame someone for mj's death and to find reason in order to deal with it - guess its pretty common when someone dies suddenly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a theory put forth from Gerald Posner who is not a tabloid reporter, but a serious journalist with very good sources generally, that Michael was trying to make himself sick at least, so he could go into a hospital for a few days and push back the concerts for awhile. Posner contends, Michael was not trying to kill himself and this is why he kept asking Dr. Murray for all these drugs, just to cause a delay for the concerts and a short hospital visit. No one will ever really know the truth but clearly, Dr. Murray, Dr. Klein and all the other doctors and others involved, should've never given him those drugs for any reason.