Options

Rupauls Drag Race

Comments

• Options
    Jack_MatthewsJack_Matthews Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Amazon Prime in the US has the untucked episodes as well as the standard episodes. Shame Netflix can't get them.

I have all the episodes downloaded. The untuckeds from season 5 are TV gold. It also gave us "back rolls???"

Season 6. Bianca Del Rio v Laganja. Hold on to your weaves!
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Sick n SexifiedSick n Sexified Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh. I'm getting in drag for the first time for a fancy dress night out in a couple of weeks.

I have no idea what to wear. Those queens make it look so easy. What wigs, themes, colour schemes, whether it should be a dress, tacky or classy? And all at a reasonable price!

DRAG IS HARD.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh. I'm getting in drag for the first time for a fancy dress night out in a couple of weeks.

I have no idea what to wear. Those queens make it look so easy. What wigs, themes, colour schemes, whether it should be a dress, tacky or classy? And all at a reasonable price!

DRAG IS HARD.

Oo good luck with it. :)

Don't forget to blend, and remember "Cover Girl don't cover boy!" :D
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Binged all the seasons over the last two weeks. Incredible show. Has allowed me to appreciate and respect the world of Drag.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drag Race battle of te seasons was on last night, here's a replay https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/rupauls-drag-race

Woohoo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LA premiere red carpet . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncRZIcyBiO4

Dayum, new faves before it starts, Miss Fame, Ginger, and Pearl. One of them needs to death drop to break this tie. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have seen the 30 minute preview of episode 1! Gagging!
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode 2 leaked in it's entireity too.
  • Options
    MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is episode 2 leaked, I haven't even found 1 yet!
  • Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    Mindbear wrote: »
    Where is episode 2 leaked, I haven't even found 1 yet!

I've seen both episodes and the untucked for episode one. My hubby downloaded them from gay torrents.
  • Options
    Forum Member

DRAG IS HARD.

EBay is your friend for cheap drag Gurl. Have you thought of a character yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About to sneaky peek episode 2, but from epi 1 it looks like Miss Fame and Violet are there for the long haul.

I was living for the Violet reveal into tartan number on the catwalk. And MF's mug still makes me want to cry with jealousy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved epi 2.

Is it just me or does Violet give off a vibe of Raven? Highly polished, very self aware, and a good chance of getting a sense of humour halfway through. I like her more each week. And I'm calling it now, I think she'll be Dita Von Teese on Snatch Game (if she does Raven, I will die).

Btw, I think it was very cruel for Lady Bunny to turn up like that to the runway and get booted off. ;-) :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have the viewing figures from the premier yet? I've been googling but to no avail!
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I can't believe Max hasn't been in the Top 2 yet?

For me she's killing the competition but I love Miss Fame too and might grow to like Ginger and Violet.

My immediate favorite was Kandy but...yeah not anymore.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't got a fav but by contestants alone, I think i may enjoy this more
    Season 6 was very hit and miss for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen the first 2 episodes and I have to say, I preferred episode. The task is just fabulous. I'm always putting my weight behind the plus sized queens - Ginger Minj is my fav so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm calling Ginger Minj as the winner now. She's so sweet on Twitter too.

Am I the only one who says "c'mon" followed by the thing I am doing or looking at?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm calling Ginger Minj as the winner now. She's so sweet on Twitter too.

Am I the only one who says "c'mon" followed by the thing I am doing or looking at?

I agree, Ginger is in with a real chance of being the first "big" girl to win. Extra points for being kinda peed that others jumped on MF for what had been an honest comment.

This is the first series that I'm having real trouble picking queens I wouldn't mind getting booted off. I would say Kandy, but I think she may beat a few I love and be this years Phi Phi. :o
  • Options
    thaliafanthaliafan Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, Ginger is in with a real chance of being the first "big" girl to win. Extra points for being kinda peed that others jumped on MF for what had been an honest comment.

This is the first series that I'm having real trouble picking queens I wouldn't mind getting booted off. I would say Kandy, but I think she may beat a few I love and be this years Phi Phi. :o

Katya is so kooky. And Ginger is hillarious. Who else has watched Episode 2 yesterday? Ginger couldn't dance for shit but it didn't matter!

Ginger Minj (or) Jaidynn Diore Fierce, Katya and Trixie Mattell for the final 3- what do you guys think?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thaliafan wrote: »
    Katya is so kooky. And Ginger is hillarious. Who else has watched Episode 2 yesterday? Ginger couldn't dance for shit but it didn't matter!

Ginger Minj (or) Jaidynn Diore Fierce, Katya and Trixie Mattell for the final 3- what do you guys think?

I want Katya to follow me around and just comment on everything. His (sorry if that's the wrong pronoun, but he's out of drag doing it) commentary about the other queens is priceless. :D:D

Trixie I find hard to warm to, but that's only because we had Bianca last year, and I don't think another pure comedy queen will win this time.
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How far in advance is this show filmed? Also where do the Queens stay?
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was all filmed last summer I believe, apart from the final which is usually a week or two before broadcast as RuPaul takes viewer votes into consideration.

It's annoying trying to find uncut versions of the episodes and Untucked. Netflix has Seasons 1-6 uncut and in HD (apart from one episode in Season 5 strangely) but they don't have Untucked and I've only ever seen Season 5 and 6's Untucked's uncut, the rest, including Season 7 are beeped. All Stars on Amazon Prime Video is beeped, but All Stars Untucked is uncut. What?!

Grrrrr!
  • Options
    thaliafanthaliafan Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paddy C wrote: »
    It was all filmed last summer I believe, apart from the final which is usually a week or two before broadcast as RuPaul takes viewer votes into consideration.

It's annoying trying to find uncut versions of the episodes and Untucked. Netflix has Seasons 1-6 uncut and in HD (apart from one episode in Season 5 strangely) but they don't have Untucked and I've only ever seen Season 5 and 6's Untucked's uncut, the rest, including Season 7 are beeped. All Stars on Amazon Prime Video is beeped, but All Stars Untucked is uncut. What?!

Grrrrr!

It is really hard to find untucked anyway as Logo TV don't really think about its international audience.

Where do you watch the new series, both untucked and regular? It took me ages to find this morning!