Options

What's the chance of a new iPod nano coming this year?

BustedCatBustedCat Posts: 1,167
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My old Ipod is showing it's age and the battery isn't fantastic any more. I have the nano with shake to shuffle not the one with the camera. I'm kinda hoping Apple release a 32GB version sometime soon since I'm running out of space on my 16GB one. One of the main reasons I didn't get the lastest nano is because my phone has all of those features, I just need one with more memory really.

Comments

• Options
    popppopp Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have the 80gb classic. i am hoping that will be the next one for an update. a built in radio would be good, plus camera.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They seem to be updating them every year now, so I'd say it's very likely there will be another one this year. BTW if you do not mind leaving apple, ZuneHD 32GB is a very good media player, as for functionality somewhere between nano and touch, excellent audio quality, too.
  • Options
    Dark 1Dark 1 Posts: 4,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody knows, but this might help you estimate just as accurately as anyone else's estimate:

http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#iPod_nano
  • Options
    Mystic EddyMystic Eddy Posts: 3,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    They seem to be updating them every year now, so I'd say it's very likely there will be another one this year. BTW if you do not mind leaving apple, ZuneHD 32GB is a very good media player, as for functionality somewhere between nano and touch, excellent audio quality, too.
    Unfortunately still not 'officially' available in the UK though:(.

Apple have held a media event in September for a while now which focusses solely on the iPod range, so expect new ones to be available mid-late September.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought my ZuneHD in Switzerland, although I had to use US locales in my Windows to get the marketplace feature :D I am very happy with it, UI is minimalistic, but looks very nice IMO.