Options

EE Xmas Day - Radio Times synopsis - Spoilers?

thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't know of this has already been posted or if the information is already known but the RT has the following outline for the Xmas ep:
In Eastenders, as the big day dawns, there's a buzz of festive activity among the Slaters, Moons, Mitchell's et al. But is that the jingling of Santa's sleigh passing by? Nope. It's the sound of an ambulance on it's way to someone who's had a run-in with a carving knife.
This episode is so heavily embargoed, we'd be throttled if we said anymore. But as departures go, this one is dramatic. Don't miss it,

Any ideas?

Then, for Boxing Day;
....There's drama at the hospital too, with a visit that's enough to take your breath away

Comments

• Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Ryan goes to run away with Stacey and Janine stabs him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    These Synopsis's for the episode has some more details
    Christmas Day
    As the residents of Walford celebrate Christmas, Janine carries out her final, devastating act of revenge against Stacey - will Max and Ryan be able to save her before it's too late? Jean is left reeling by a shocking discovery, while Ronnie and Roxy vow to see justice done. Bianca has a nasty surprise for Whitney on her return from a night in the cells, and Dot entertains the Vic's punters with a moving performance.

Boxing Day
    Janine recovers from the dramatic events of Christmas Day while the Square deals with the fallout from Stacey's departure. Pat struggles to come to terms with an awful truth, and has Kat's Christmas wish finally come true? Bianca and Phil form an uneasy alliance in order to trap Connor, and Dot hosts a Boxing Day party.
    Sounds like its something to do with Janine then
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I wonder if
    Stacey get's stab and dies? or leave after she get's stab, or something lol.
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe, after Janine plays the tape, someone tries to stab her - Stacey?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mr muggles wrote: »

I was thinking that. I hope not though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actully, I hope its something completely out of the blue. It would be good to have a genuine surprise on our screens... Spoiler free!
  • Options
    Carol.WCarol.W Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    Oh I was thinking the visitor would have been Denise going to see Lucas in prison but if its at Hospital it must be someone connected to Janine. I can't think who from her past it could be?? Unless Diane is back and they kept it secret.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gold_Fish wrote: »
    I was thinking that. I hope not though.

There isnt much love for her on the square! Some residents were just (slowly) thawing to her when she got married, but, shes wiped her credit again now! Apparantly, in the latest DS interview things are going to go really dark for her again... I really wish I could figure out how to live on nothing like she does...:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol.W wrote: »
    Oh I was thinking the visitor would have been Denise going to see Lucas in prison but if its at Hospital it must be someone connected to Janine. I can't think who from her past it could be?? Unless Diane is back and they kept it secret.

Would be kind of fitting, last time she came back, was when Janine went of the rails on drink/drugs? I remember she collapsed into Dianes arms...
  • Options
    *Elle*90*Elle*90 Posts: 3,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be kind of fitting, last time she came back, was when Janine went of the rails on drink/drugs? I remember she collapsed into Dianes arms...

I think that was Clare?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My guess is Stacey stabs Janine and the surprise is that Ryan realises he loves Janine over the two, so he is the shock visitor. Or Janine stabs herself and blames Stacey causing her to flee - considering
    pics have been released of Stacey at the airport with Max
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Elle*90 wrote: »
    I think that was Clare?

Bugger! I cant remember her! I do remember it being quite a touching scene.
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really in two halves on what could happen. I personally would understand it if:

(judging on the spoilers we have so far):

Stacey gets stabbed and dies Xmas day, leading to why Jean tries to commit suicide a few days later by drowning herself.

Why would Jean try to commit suicide?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could Jeans shocking discovery be to do with Sean?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »
    I'm really in two halves on what could happen. I personally would understand it if:

(judging on the spoilers we have so far):

Stacey gets stabbed and dies Xmas day, leading to why Jean tries to commit suicide a few days later by drowning herself.

Why would Jean try to commit suicide?

Maybe she finds out staceys the murderer before stacey leaves?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could Jeans shocking discovery be to do with Sean?

Sorry, that was supposed to be in spoiler tags, dont know what went wrong :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My guess is Stacey stabs Janine and the surprise is that Ryan realises he loves Janine over the two, so he is the shock visitor. Or Janine stabs herself and blames Stacey causing her to flee - considering

What if those pics were faked to throw us off the scent?

:eek: has no one thought of that?? I mean its funny how EE has cut back on EVERYTHING else but was so careless there.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek: has no one thought of that?? I mean its funny how EE has cut back on EVERYTHING else but was so careless there.....

But Stacey definitely leaves on xmas day, whilst someone is in hospital on Boxing day, which unless Stacey dies and someone else is in hospital, I think it will be another character that gets stabbed.

The dream scenario would Pat be in hospital and the shock visitors are her sons Simon and David!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But Stacey definitely leaves on xmas day, whilst someone is in hospital on Boxing day, which unless Stacey dies and someone else is in hospital, I think it will be another character that gets stabbed.

The dream scenario would Pat be in hospital and the shock visitors are her sons Simon and David!

OMFG
    What if Janine stabs Pat???

Maybe
    Michael French filmed a cameo?

I would give Kirkwood full credit if he has pulled that off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wish more pics/spoilers were faked. Specially round this time of year.
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    I wonder if
    Stacey get's stab and dies? or leave after she get's stab, or something lol.

We can all live in hope :D

Well if that happens it just proves that Stacey is evil. How can she have loved Bradder's so much and be doing the dirty with Ryan. He gave his life for her and she couldn't care less. At least Janine is amusing when she is evil :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    []
    Sorry, that was supposed to be in spoiler tags, dont know what went wrong :o
    Thats better
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    OMFG
    What if Janine stabs Pat???

Maybe
    Michael French filmed a cameo?

I would give Kirkwood full credit if he has pulled that off.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I would never allow that, Janine can't do bad things to Pat. I'd never forgive, everyone else is fair game, she can attack/kill/poison whoever she likes apart from Pat.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the sounds of it, Janine could be the stab victim if she is 'recovering'.
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren__ wrote: »
    Maybe she finds out staceys the murderer before stacey leaves?

Possibly but why would she kill HERself :confused:

If i found out someone had killed someone, I wouldnt be the one to commit suicide lol.
    Harlowe wrote: »
    From the sounds of it, Janine could be the stab victim if she is 'recovering'.

I thought that too but surely Stacey wouldn't get away with murder twice (well attempted).